<  PRODIGY LIVE  ~  Prodigy Live @ Rokout Festival - CALIFORNIA, USA! 11/25/06

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 7:51 pm
Yep that's right, Prodigy is back in the USA. November 25th @ Rokout Festival in San Bernadino California.

November, 25 2006 at National Orange Show, San Bernadino, CA
http://www.nationalorangeshow.com/

http://www.myspace.com/rokoutfestival

http://www.rokout.com/

Tickets @ GrooveTickets.com

Last edited by TMWKTM on Mon Sep 25, 2006 10:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 8:16 pm
ROFL Keine Lust with the first voice comment!!!! lol

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 4:18 am
User avatarModeratorModeratorPosts: 2208Location: Oslo, NorwayJoined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 12:48 pm
sweet!!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 12:56 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 1883Location: PolandJoined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 11:08 am
they souldnt play another "Their Law Tour" gig.... the setlist is really boring now and.... eh, fuck it, have a nice time at Rokout 06 :roll:

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 1:47 pm
User avatarLieutenantLieutenantPosts: 590Location: USAJoined: Mon Sep 04, 2006 5:52 am
nooooooo!! come to the east coast too!!! back to DC!!! :cry:

if I had the money...round trip flight

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 1:48 pm
User avatarLieutenantLieutenantPosts: 590Location: USAJoined: Mon Sep 04, 2006 5:52 am
zbyniu wrote:
they souldnt play another "Their Law Tour" gig.... the setlist is really boring now and.... eh, fuck it, have a nice time at Rokout 06 :roll:

they shouldnt play another gig in Europe - thats where they have been since April.

The "their law" tour hit the US, but only a few cities on the east coast. The people on the west coast need their fix too mate.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 2:43 pm
User avatarLieutenantLieutenantPosts: 510Location: New York CityJoined: Tue Sep 26, 2006 2:43 pm
Can't wait.

How the fuck does one travel to San Bernadino though?
LAX?

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 6:05 pm
prodigalOne wrote:
Can't wait.

How the fuck does one travel to San Bernadino though?
LAX?

They have an airport http://www.sbdairport.com/

I'm hoping to to go 8-)

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 10:42 pm
User avatarLieutenantLieutenantPosts: 568Location: U.S. of A.Joined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 5:27 pm
When are they coming back to the East Coast? *pouts* :cry:

Ah well... I guess the West deserves at least one show... I GUESS :D

Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 2:30 am
User avatarModeratorModeratorPosts: 2208Location: Oslo, NorwayJoined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 12:48 pm
Gillenium wrote:
When are they coming back to the East Coast? *pouts* :cry:

Ah well... I guess the West deserves at least one show... I GUESS :D

hopefully someone has the brains to book them now that they're coming back to the US anyways...

I'm voting for a Boston show! :D

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 5:16 am
ModeratorModeratorPosts: 4509Joined: Tue Sep 05, 2006 5:37 am
America gets pissed on again with yet another 1 city show.. yay.. I'm not going though.

I debated it when BigSugar and Crazyboy asked if I was going but... screw it. I love Prodigy but they're not worth that kind of money to see them for a couple hours if that and then fly back across the country to go back home. When they can do more than just a couple shows here and there I'll think about it. They managed to tour all across the US for years on end, especially when the fat of the land came out. Now we get the one night stand business. I'm not having it. I love the band and I'm a big fan, but I'm not an idiot.

A flight out the day before and flying back the day after, plus a 2 night stay in a 2 star hotel ends up being nearly $500. That doesn't include meals, travel from the airport to the hotel, etc. The back to the airport, and then back home when I arrive. For anyone who wants to blow that kind of money have fun. If Prodigy can't do an actual tour in the states then so be it. I'll still respect their music, just not their travel habits.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 5:31 am
The Oracle wrote:
A flight out the day before and flying back the day after, plus a 2 night stay in a 2 star hotel ends up being nearly $500. That doesn't include meals, travel from the airport to the hotel, etc. The back to the airport, and then back home when I arrive. For anyone who wants to blow that kind of money have fun.

Didn't you offer $5,000+ for an audio cassette? :tongue:

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 8:09 am
I reckon there will be at least another two shows announced, so patience peeps. :wink:

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 6:17 pm
ModeratorModeratorPosts: 4509Joined: Tue Sep 05, 2006 5:37 am
BigSugar316 wrote:
The Oracle wrote:
A flight out the day before and flying back the day after, plus a 2 night stay in a 2 star hotel ends up being nearly $500. That doesn't include meals, travel from the airport to the hotel, etc. The back to the airport, and then back home when I arrive. For anyone who wants to blow that kind of money have fun.

Objects like that are worth something of value. Seeing someone for a couple hours isn't. I'd only pay that much to fly and see my family.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 6:58 pm
The Oracle wrote:
BigSugar316 wrote:
The Oracle wrote:

Objects like that are worth something of value. Seeing someone for a couple hours isn't. I'd only pay that much to fly and see my family.

You're a better man then I... I would pay that much to fly and see Prodigy, but not to see my family LOL