<  PRODIGY LIVE  ~  Mexico - 8 November 2008 (Cancelled)

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 9:37 am
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 3303Location: DoglandJoined: Thu Jan 17, 2008 7:49 pm
congratulations :-D .may you never be forced to comeback here again

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 10:50 am
User avatarPrivatePrivatePosts: 203Location: Moldova, Chisinau.Joined: Sun Sep 24, 2006 3:52 pm
Pitulon wrote:
*PinHead* wrote:
Pitulon wrote:
lets hope they do a West coast detour after mexico, and play some gigs, yey :droool:

Pitulon weren't you from romania?

YES I AM. but I recently moved to the US.

Fuck site man!!! congratulations!!! :-D

Offline Profile WWW ICQ
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 11:57 am
User avatarA.K.A. feelxPosts: 3056Location: Montréal, QCJoined: Sun Jul 15, 2007 11:32 pm
and why :?:

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 6:20 pm
User avatarPrivatePrivatePosts: 203Location: Moldova, Chisinau.Joined: Sun Sep 24, 2006 3:52 pm
feelx_ wrote:

Country real shit...

Offline Profile WWW ICQ
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 4:47 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 1304Location: RomâniaJoined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 5:58 am
TheProdigy.Ru wrote:
feelx_ wrote:

Country real shit...

let's just stick to the topic (not quite real shit, and I mean that)

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 11:27 pm
User avatarGruntGruntPosts: 60Location: Veracruz MexicoJoined: Sun Sep 16, 2007 5:20 pm
Holly Fuckin God !

I´ll be the and try to get some decent record for the bk crew !

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 11:45 pm
User avatarGruntGruntPosts: 60Location: Veracruz MexicoJoined: Sun Sep 16, 2007 5:20 pm
A partir del 6 de diciembre y justo unos días después de presentarse en el marco de MANIFEST, THE PRODIGY estará dando el rol por Inglaterra en lo que será su gira denominada 'Invaders Academy Tour'.

La banda sabe que la demanda de tickets será grande, por lo que sus fans tendrán la prioridad de comprarlos a través del sitio oficial del grupo desde donde se les enviará un link para tener la preferencia de adquirirlos, aunque no podrán comprar más de cuatro boletos por persona. ¡Imagínate de qué talla está THE PRODIGY!.

From december 6 and just a few days after the manifest show , the prodigy will be rollin on england on what they will call "invaders academy tour"

The band know about the tickets demand will be hard , so their fans will have the priority to buy the tickets throw their oficial website where the fans will get a link to get the tickets . but no more than 4 per guy ! imagine HOW BIG IS THE PRODIGY!

do will i get a link? :(

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 12:48 am
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 2860Location: Bristol, UKJoined: Tue Apr 15, 2008 12:58 pm
benny-blanco wrote:
do will i get a link? :(

To buying The Prodigy tickets for the Invaders tour? No chance mate, they sold out ages ago. I guess you'd have to search ebay for them or look around and expect to pay double the price for them

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 7:26 pm
User avatarSite AdminSite AdminPosts: 1014Location: Málaga, SpainJoined: Mon Aug 28, 2006 10:01 pm
CANCELLED

http://www.exonline.com.mx/diario/notic ... 008/384667

http://www.esmas.com/musica/rock/noticias/769703.html

Google translator:
Quote:
MEXICO CITY, Mexico, in October. 16, 2008 .- When it appeared that the international financial crisis had been waged by Mexico, its first effects are felt only by alas, for lovers of music.

The organizers of Manifest announced this morning that the high cost of operation of the festival proceeds of the variations in the price of the dollar, has caused the event has to be canceled by unaffordable.

The festival scheduled for Nov. 8 at the Alameda Poniente (in the area of Santa Fe) was the band The Prodigy as the head of a cast that included Travis, Born Ruffians, The Super Elegant, Constantine, Division lowercase, Broken Social Scene, Black Lips, Fujiya and Miyagi, Teenagers, 30 seconds to Mars, the planets and the winners of the Subway Manifest, Running Guns.

For the moment, it is not known when and in what form will be returned tickets that have already been learned, however, in the coming hours will be announced.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 9:06 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 1730Joined: Mon Jan 22, 2007 6:12 pm
bad luck :(

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 9:26 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 1014Location: SpainJoined: Sat Aug 26, 2006 12:01 am
a shame for da mexican fans :cry:

Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 9:31 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 6514Joined: Sun Oct 14, 2007 9:44 am
Rotten for those that got tickets :(

Hopefully they'll come again next year

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 11:57 pm
User avatarSite AdminSite AdminPosts: 1014Location: Málaga, SpainJoined: Mon Aug 28, 2006 10:01 pm

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 12:03 am
:jase:

it was so beautiful to be truh.

i really dont know what to say....im so fuckin down :(

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 7:19 am
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 3702Location: Almere, The NetherlandsJoined: Sun Oct 01, 2006 9:54 pm
cheer up mate, you WILL get another chance to see them probably during the new album tour.

At least I hope for you...
Cheer up.

Offline Profile