<  PRODIGY LIVE  ~  The Prodigy @ Moscow, Russia 1 December 2008

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 9:44 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 3303Location: DoglandJoined: Thu Jan 17, 2008 7:49 pm
:shock: new show,and new songs.could it be posible there might be a new stage setup?and probably more new tracks,other than the one already played?
maybe they are droping wof and warriors dance,and they will play the new single and let's say maybe 5 other new songs.
damn,bow i really hope for a dd like the previous one from russia

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 9:47 pm
User avatarProdigious ArabPosts: 4204Location: The Dark SideJoined: Sun Sep 03, 2006 5:22 pm
that could be true Pinhead.

Infact, i just had an imagination that theyre gonna play songs we never heard of before then in some interview liam will say ''worlds on fire and warriors dance were too shit and simple to be on the new album, i knew they would get recorded and leaked so thats why i wrote them for the summer shows only so the prodigy fans wont fuck me for playing the same setlist since 2005''

You never know....anyways, im sure that the russian crew wont let us down and deliver some quality recordings :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 10:18 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 3116Location: LithuaniaJoined: Mon Sep 04, 2006 3:18 pm
UK, Spain, Russia and Japan are the fav countries for the band, no doubt. All in all there is no official word about a new single or album beeing finished.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 4:06 pm
User avatarMajestic 13Posts: 2640Location: RussiaJoined: Tue Aug 29, 2006 6:52 pm
show is canceled
more info soon

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 4:15 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 1014Location: SpainJoined: Sat Aug 26, 2006 12:01 am
FLAME-XIII wrote:
show is canceled
more info soon

what a shame for russian crew :cry:

Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 4:20 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 2860Location: Bristol, UKJoined: Tue Apr 15, 2008 12:58 pm
looks like theres gonna be a load of unhappy russians, poor guys....

...least i'm still seeing them in december if that helps :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 4:20 pm
User avatarMajestic 13Posts: 2640Location: RussiaJoined: Tue Aug 29, 2006 6:52 pm

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 4:46 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 2860Location: Bristol, UKJoined: Tue Apr 15, 2008 12:58 pm
FLAME-XIII wrote:

oooo ouch... well i still have 2 birmingham tickets for the 9th of dec which my friends havent paid for still. if they dont pay by the end of the month, i'll have to sell em to someone else, you may be in with a chance :P

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 5:26 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 6933Location: Scotland UKJoined: Wed May 23, 2007 2:57 pm
shit that sucks guys, usually the russians get the best shows, i'm sure they'll be back soon

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 10:54 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 3303Location: DoglandJoined: Thu Jan 17, 2008 7:49 pm
damn,no more quality rips

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 12:19 am
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 3702Location: Almere, The NetherlandsJoined: Sun Oct 01, 2006 9:54 pm
fucked up what fate decided for you Flame,
I hope you wont take it too painful and expect the boys in Russia next year !

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 2:06 am
actually it's better this way.they will go to russia for sure and maybe when they'll go all the setlist will be changed.chances were that on the december gig you would have a 50%new show,50%old one.i don't think liam would have dropped all the new tracks.
like this when they'll come,the album will be out,the setlist will reflect the new album,you will get spoiled more :wink:

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 7:06 am
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 1883Location: PolandJoined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 11:08 am
damn, it's fifth cancelled gig this year :?

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 1:49 pm
User avatarPrivatePrivatePosts: 125Location: Moscow, RussiaJoined: Wed Sep 06, 2006 4:32 am
Letter from management of band (thx Gordy)

The Prodigy are extremely disappointed to announce the cancellation of their Moscow show by the promoter yesterday. Whilst every effort was made on behalf of the band to continue with the performance, the promoter has insisted that it cannot go ahead due to the economic climate at this time. The band will be back in Russia next year and look forward to bringing the new album live to their Russian fans. All tickets purchased for the Moscow show can be refunded at the point of purchase. Sincere apologies to all for the disappointment which is fully shared by everyone here at The Prodigy HQ.

Offline Profile WWW ICQ