<  PRODIGY LIVE  ~  The Prodigy - Live In Madrid 19/10/08 (Sala La Riviera)

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 2:30 am
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 1014Location: SpainJoined: Sat Aug 26, 2006 12:01 am
Just went back at mi friend's home...

Great gig, great songs...they played again that new track calle "Run". It sounds like a Warning Remix...

They also played again Mescaline, some strange cause it wasn't played the night b4 in Barcelona.

I had photopass so will upload good pictures soon...

At the end of the gig, we were waitin for the band on the exit and we finally meet them. Liam signed my t-shirt and got some pic with him and Maxim...

More soon...I'm very tired.

PS: great to meet again da BK crew, Orfeu, Nicky Haiden, Skylined and more from da spanish crew...

Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 3:10 am
DENOX wrote:
Just went back at mi friend's home...

Great gig, great songs...they played again that new track calle "Run". It sounds like a Warning Remix...

They also played again Mescaline, some strange cause it wasn't played the night b4 in Barcelona.

I had photopass so will upload good pictures soon...

At the end of the gig, we were waitin for the band on the exit and we finally meet them. Liam signed my t-shirt and got some pic with him and Maxim...

More soon...I'm very tired.

PS: great to meet again da BK crew, Orfeu, Nicky Haiden, Skylined and more from da spanish crew...

cheers man :). have a rest

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 3:26 am
GeneralGeneralPosts: 1189Location: GermanyJoined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 1:27 pm
Nice, Run was called a fill on the asian tour or was it the full track too? 8-)

Or you are wrong with the name and they played "Run" and the new song :P

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 5:35 am
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 3303Location: DoglandJoined: Thu Jan 17, 2008 7:49 pm
dudes chill already,the new track is called run.and it's possible they droped warning cause it evolved into this track for the album so it could integrate some keith lyrics.and now i'm hoping there is a better recording of it and another one for mescaline

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 5:48 am
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 6933Location: Scotland UKJoined: Wed May 23, 2007 2:57 pm
run was also on the japan setlist, i don't believe that is the name of the new track, i feel it could be a special term in the setlist meaning somthing like (fill or new track) liams got a bunch of new stuff on his laptop for sure, and he's probably practiced all of them on it in their live sessions they do in london so there ready for the gigs, i believe they just go fuck it we can't decide, we'll leave it until the gig to decide, and if not the term run could mean "running up to the next track" like you can't have action radar going into voodoo people, because those tracks just don't go together, you need some type of thing inbetween the tracks to blend it, im sure its one of those two reasons i know for sure the track aint called run

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 5:51 am
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 3303Location: DoglandJoined: Thu Jan 17, 2008 7:49 pm
Cogglesz wrote:
run was also on the japan setlist, i don't believe that is the name of the new track, i feel it could be a special term in the setlist meaning somthing like (fill or new track) liams got a bunch of new stuff on his laptop for sure, and he's probably practiced all of them on it in their live sessions they do in london so there ready for the gigs, i believe they just go fuck it we can't decide, we'll leave it until the gig to decide, and if not the term run could mean "running up to the next track" like you can't have action radar going into voodoo people, because those tracks just don't go together, you need some type of thing inbetween the tracks to blend it, im sure its one of those two reasons i know for sure the track aint called run

i don't like you're argument.
listen to the lyrics:,, run...cut you down.....run with wolves'' listen carefully.

i still think it's a improved version of warning.the whole theory with just a link doesn't work for me.ussualy the links in the playlist were written in smaller fonts or on the same line with previous track.this time you can see it stands by her one

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 5:58 am
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 6933Location: Scotland UKJoined: Wed May 23, 2007 2:57 pm
well here u go:

thats from tokyo

it never got played that night although run was written down also it says warning/run so i believe it could be a special term

also i hear take me to the hospital in that recording so i think it could be that

and i wasn't saying it was a link, i'm saying it could be either a track or a link it all depends on track time

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 6:22 am
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 1730Joined: Mon Jan 22, 2007 6:12 pm
warning/run <- reworked version of warning (played in japan, poland v and jersey festivals) with some new beats used in run.

run <- new track similiar to warning.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 6:38 am
User avatarProdigious ArabPosts: 4204Location: The Dark SideJoined: Sun Sep 03, 2006 5:22 pm
Plese tell me someone recorded Mescaline ? :D

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 10:12 am
cooglesz check the picture of the stlist from spain.run is posted as a individual track,also people say it's a track not a fill.fills dont have lyrics like that mate

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 10:52 am
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 1014Location: SpainJoined: Sat Aug 26, 2006 12:01 am
I can confirm that new track is Run. I have a picture of the tracklist with that name, will upload soon, but it's Run, althouhg it sounds like a warning remix

Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 12:04 pm
User avatarModeratorModeratorPosts: 4268Location: GreeceJoined: Mon Aug 28, 2006 6:06 am
Great news DENOX!
I'd love to meet them in brixton, althought i doubt it'll happen :roll: :roll: :roll:

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 12:19 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 2860Location: Bristol, UKJoined: Tue Apr 15, 2008 12:58 pm
Electronic_Punk® wrote:
Plese tell me someone recorded Mescaline ? :D

yeah, thats what i wanna hear too! :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 12:59 pm
CaptainCaptainPosts: 657Location: united kingdomJoined: Sat Apr 07, 2007 8:58 pm
ive listened to a little bit of "run" and im not impressed..seems like old re hashed rip off..really hope it isnt anything like wot the album will sound like..i really fear this album will dissapoint

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 1:12 pm
I saw many people recording with cameras so I think they will upload some vids to youtube...

Got the email of a guy who recorded full gig, not great quality, but better than nothing. Will contact him...

Offline Profile WWW