<  PRODIGY LIVE  ~  Brixton:Difference between Friday night and Saturday night?

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 9:34 pm
User avatarGruntGruntPosts: 9Joined: Sat Sep 22, 2007 7:29 pm
fri 12th brixton (11pm brixton)

fight like apes
dj eddy temple morris
the prodigy

sat 13th brixton (3am curfew)

fight like apes
does it offend you yeah
dj zane lowe
the prodigy
dj herve

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 10:42 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 2860Location: Bristol, UKJoined: Tue Apr 15, 2008 12:58 pm
i wanna go to the saturday brixton one :cry:

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 12:07 am
User avatarLieutenantLieutenantPosts: 581Location: Philly, USAJoined: Sat Jan 06, 2007 7:36 am
June wrote:
The Prodge wrote:
Kiss my arse you sarcastic prick, then close this account. Thanks to the helpfull ones, i'll see you there on Friday. 8-) Rock on and bye !

Who's sarcastic?
You're attacking a mod, who just answered your question...
If u got anger probs, go see a doctor :wink:

LOL I hate that Rolling eyes emotion too! Yeah he flipped out big time lol but why did you put that face anyway? He just started posting on here and probable was like screw this place if that's how they respond to a question. Not everyone knows exactly how long their sets last.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 12:14 am
User avatarModeratorModeratorPosts: 4268Location: GreeceJoined: Mon Aug 28, 2006 6:06 am
Warning wrote:
LOL I hate that Rolling eyes emotion too! Yeah he flipped out big time lol but why did you put that face anyway? He just started posting on here and probable was like screw this place if that's how they respond to a question. Not everyone knows exactly how long their sets last.

If someone flips when seeing an emoticon, something's not right.
He/she should go to a doctor or something :P

We're here to have fun and talk about our favourite band :wink:

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 12:15 am
User avatarLieutenantLieutenantPosts: 581Location: Philly, USAJoined: Sat Jan 06, 2007 7:36 am
Molotov_Beatsz wrote:
The Prodge wrote:
Molotov_Beatsz wrote:
The Prodge wrote:
Molotov_Beatsz,

are you:

A: Female,

B: Very attractive,

C: Willing to put out that night,

and D: Will teach me French ?

??

A: No

B: Maybe

C: With a female yes

D: Why not

Do you have a sister ?

I'll show you something cool. Take your left hand or right hand. Form a circle with your hand like you where holding a stick. Now unzip your pants and think about something you like very much like me or my sisters. Then when its done, take your hand and pass it trough your dick while going up and down. This way you will get some intense plaisure without bothering any guy or girls!! :P

If you want more plaisure, go to your daddys rooms and find hes hunting gun. Take a seat and make sure the gun is loaded. Then, make sur the gun barrel points your forhead at 45 degres angle. Now all you have to do is to press the trigger and you will feel intense plaisure.

:lol: But he didn't flip out to this :lol: :lol:

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 12:46 am
June wrote:
Warning wrote:

If someone flips when seeing an emoticon, something's not right.
He/she should go to a doctor or something :P

We're here to have fun and talk about our favourite band :wink:

True I'm just saying I come to this site almost every day and it seems like mostly the new members are always greeted with an answer followed with
:roll: Like
see link :roll:
or already posted here :roll:
close thread :roll:
or see Is this an official remix or Prodigy song list :roll:
New users to this site don't know about all these topics and are just excited to find a new site about the Prodigy and want to start posting something. Then that's how they get greeted and their like screw this place. I'm not saying his reaction was appropriate.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 7:03 am
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 1343Joined: Mon Sep 04, 2006 12:27 pm
Have a good one tonight, BKers. I'll be there with that yellow Follow Your Leader Tee on going a bit mad in the middle.

Bangin'

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 8:54 pm
User avatarPrivatePrivatePosts: 144Joined: Sun Sep 03, 2006 1:45 pm
For those who's going tomorrow, see you there. I'll be wearing the Sheffield / bimingham club show T shirt. Shouldn't be too many of those being worn so please come and say Hi!!!

Offline Profile WWW