<  PRODIGY LIVE  ~  Take me to the hospital (Live)

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 7:15 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 1718Location: Always outdrunk, Never outsoberJoined: Fri Apr 13, 2007 1:32 pm
This song has magical powers.............

I heard it for the first time this morning with a banging hangover.

By the end of the song, the hangover was gone!

Nice one LH 8-)

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 9:39 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 1349Location: Manchester, EnglandJoined: Wed Oct 04, 2006 9:32 am
This doubles the sadness of not making it to the sheffield gig but fuck me what a tune!!! LH has brought it back from the 90's to now and that sounds amazing!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 10:34 pm
User avatarColonelColonelPosts: 894Joined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 10:45 am
i wonder if liam is recyling some of his unused 90's demos/tracks?

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 12:01 am
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 2881Location: ESTJoined: Tue Jan 22, 2008 3:30 pm
we can only imagine. but maybe some whine got better taste in time.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 12:22 am
SergeantSergeantPosts: 436Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2007 1:43 pm
I would doubt he is using old demos. he is just using the old equipment that he knows inside and out, like Maxim said in a recent interview. No matter what is creating these tunes I fukn love em.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 12:57 am
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 3303Location: DoglandJoined: Thu Jan 17, 2008 7:49 pm
just read a youtube cooment where someone said liam is only using laptops to create music now,and he doesn't use analog anymore.what a twat,but it's diturbing to find o0ut how people see the prodigy these days.
i really hope this album will get the best promotion possible to kick in everyones's face

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 11:32 am
User avatarGruntGruntPosts: 91Joined: Wed Oct 01, 2008 8:52 pm
Hell-razor wrote:
lol ..... when I first heard it , I was waiting for the voice sample 'James Brown is dead'

Awesome oldschool track 8-)

HA-HA-HAAAAA!!! I didn't think that anyone else would know or remember this track! It's from around 1989 isn't it? "Now...if we're ready to begin. Lead me in with a count of seventeen Mr Stapleton!" All we need is for Liam to break out the Hoover!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 2:24 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 1265Joined: Sun Sep 03, 2006 4:00 pm
BTW if anyone has a serious recommendation for a recorder for the next tour please pm me, I'll strap the mother to my head if I have to. :lol:

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 2:36 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 2104Location: Berlin, GermanyJoined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 8:53 pm
Fifer wrote:
They're showing us too much now :(. Liam said he would give us around 90% of the album live next year. Right now they're showing around 80% of it! Fuck sake I'm such a prick....... You can never be satisfied as a prodigy fan! Haha.

Mate, you forget ONE necessary point here:

Prodigy NOT showing us too early too much of the following album now, because they assume noone takes a camera to a gig to film a complete show or only the new material and sharing it on the internet.

We all here in person only got too much of the new material cos to satisfy our curiosity if we watch all uploaded inofficial videos of all the academy-tour gigs.

Prodigy assume the fans went only maybe to one or two gigs, so they only hear SOME new tunes, but not too many of the new album. We got all new material via the internet, but nothing really was official. The only official new material is the WORLD IS ON FIRE on BBC one and the INVADERS MUST DIE Free Download from their site. So if you watch too many uploaded stuff it´s not Liams, it´s our "fault" ...

I cannot say if Prodigy is happy with that situation, but the other way around it´s kind of advertisement for the following album - it still makes the fans hungry for it and I guess a lot of people find those vids at random and say "Wow, what a tune ! Where I can get it ? " and someone will reply "It will be out on next album - buy it"

I guess Prodigy isn´t really happy about those poeple that visit a gig just to film it.

IMO I will go to a prodigy show to have PARTY and a good rockin´ time and not to film those moments. Some photos are okay or some small vids, but not a whole gig. That´s stupid IMO.

LET NO ONE TAKE IT is a motto of the Prodigy - We should imagine what this could mean.... :roll:

I mean, this has nothing to do with disrespect to the Prodigy or something like that, cos there are opinions on bands side, and on the fans side.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 2:50 pm
User avatarPrivatePrivatePosts: 180Location: LondonJoined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 12:35 pm
this track is a wepon man!!! back from 2nd night at brixton and cant get enuff of this track!!! " Welcome 2 the scene of the crash" indeed!
<H^Z/\/\

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 2:54 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 1265Joined: Sun Sep 03, 2006 4:00 pm
For a moment I did agree that maybe too much new material played , but only in that I'd like a few suprises on the album, but that moment has passed and I can't wait to re-live the tracks that have so far well impressed .

I was stood next to an old skool girlie last night and i'm sure she recorded pretty much all the gig. I hope she uploads to youtube. The Prodigy don't look too bothered when being filmed I think they actually get up in peoples faces with cameras and enjoy it, filming can really only help them. The person that films kinda looses out, like myself, I tend to try and leave the camera alone more now, I just wanna enjoy the buzz.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 3:55 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 1430Location: HungaryJoined: Sat Aug 30, 2008 7:04 pm
Quote:
Hell-razor wrote:
lol ..... when I first heard it , I was waiting for the voice sample 'James Brown is dead'

Awesome oldschool track Cool

Hey,are you thinking of Thunderdome?

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 10:22 pm
User avatarColonelColonelPosts: 862Location: NorwayJoined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 10:45 pm
UUU BBB wrote:
Quote:
Hell-razor wrote:

Awesome oldschool track Cool

Hey,are you thinking of Thunderdome?

Nope, I bet he's talking about L.A Style - James Brown Is Dead. I think I uploaded it once in the oldschool thread, and I think jetsonik also did :)

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 12:26 am
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 3702Location: Almere, The NetherlandsJoined: Sun Oct 01, 2006 9:54 pm
wasn't that a track from Art of Noise ?

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 1:40 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 2753Location: Amsterdam, NetherlandsJoined: Tue Nov 21, 2006 7:00 pm
Flachcracker wrote:
Fifer wrote:
They're showing us too much now :(. Liam said he would give us around 90% of the album live next year. Right now they're showing around 80% of it! Fuck sake I'm such a prick....... You can never be satisfied as a prodigy fan! Haha.

Mate, you forget ONE necessary point here:

Prodigy NOT showing us too early too much of the following album now, because they assume noone takes a camera to a gig to film a complete show or only the new material and sharing it on the internet.

We all here in person only got too much of the new material cos to satisfy our curiosity if we watch all uploaded inofficial videos of all the academy-tour gigs.

Prodigy assume the fans went only maybe to one or two gigs, so they only hear SOME new tunes, but not too many of the new album. We got all new material via the internet, but nothing really was official. The only official new material is the WORLD IS ON FIRE on BBC one and the INVADERS MUST DIE Free Download from their site. So if you watch too many uploaded stuff it´s not Liams, it´s our "fault" ...

I cannot say if Prodigy is happy with that situation, but the other way around it´s kind of advertisement for the following album - it still makes the fans hungry for it and I guess a lot of people find those vids at random and say "Wow, what a tune ! Where I can get it ? " and someone will reply "It will be out on next album - buy it"

I guess Prodigy isn´t really happy about those poeple that visit a gig just to film it.

IMO I will go to a prodigy show to have PARTY and a good rockin´ time and not to film those moments. Some photos are okay or some small vids, but not a whole gig. That´s stupid IMO.

LET NO ONE TAKE IT is a motto of the Prodigy - We should imagine what this could mean.... :roll:

I mean, this has nothing to do with disrespect to the Prodigy or something like that, cos there are opinions on bands side, and on the fans side.

Yea that;s what I was saying man, I started moaning but half way through realised it's fucking stupid to moan! This is such a fucking great time to be a prodigy fan! the only downside is I'm spending too much time on this video reading posts and watching videos! Haha.