<  PRODIGY MUSIC / GENERAL  ~  Prodigy list of Discography by era or release date?

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2015 6:11 pm
User avatarColonelColonelPosts: 836Location: NetherlandsJoined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 7:04 pm
Hi folks. I've been away for quite some time, busy doing a lot of other stuff .... (mostly during the IMD and now since the TDIME era) .... and just recently I started collecting Prodigy CDs again. Some of you might remember me, a lot probably won't. Anyway ...... There's without a doubt a lot of goods I've missed and now I'm trying to get back into collecting as many released tracks as possible. I have no means to collect all promo's, just trying to get all tracks and remixes together.
So I'm wondering if there's a list anywhere of all of the Prodigy's Discography sorted by era or date of release.
Furthermore, I have another question. I've bought the expanded album of TDIME as a digital download on the google playstore. Is there any way to extract the tracks from my Android phone so I can put them on a USB-stick?
I'd like to do so, so I can listen to the tracks in my car without needing to use my phone.

Thanks in advance!

Hell

Offline Profile ICQ
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2015 8:25 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 1113Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:05 am
here and discogs

Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2015 8:56 pm
User avatarMajorMajorPosts: 707Location: PolandJoined: Sat Nov 14, 2009 12:00 pm
You need to login to the Google Music website on PC and there should be an option to download the tracks.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2015 8:57 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 1883Location: PolandJoined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 11:08 am
nice to see you again Hell-razor and welcome home! There are a lot of rare and unpopular promos, it's easy to get pranked, it's always better to ask.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2015 9:12 pm
User avatarColonelColonelPosts: 836Location: NetherlandsJoined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 7:04 pm
Thanks a lot for all of your help and thanks for the warm welcome home :-D

That list is AWESOME ........ and HUGE ......
Looks like there are a lot of tracks which will be a real pain to find ..... or probably even impossible to buy.
Like World's On Fire (08 Demo) , just to name one. Ah well ....... at least now I know what to look out for ;-)

Offline Profile ICQ
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2015 11:11 am
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 1729Location: HungaryJoined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 4:53 pm
Hell-razor wrote:
Looks like there are a lot of tracks which will be a real pain to find .....
Like World's On Fire (08 Demo) , just to name one.

http://www63.zippyshare.com/v/DsKiNZzn/file.html

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2015 4:44 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 1265Joined: Sun Sep 03, 2006 4:00 pm
©@rm4g3dd0n wrote:
Hell-razor wrote:
Looks like there are a lot of tracks which will be a real pain to find .....
Like World's On Fire (08 Demo) , just to name one.

http://www63.zippyshare.com/v/DsKiNZzn/file.html

Thanks ©@rm4g3dd0n

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2015 3:21 pm
Thanks for the upload :slayer:

Btw ...... is there any discusion thread about that spreadsheet of all tracks?
When the file gets an update, how do I know what's changed/added?

Offline Profile ICQ
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2016 2:25 pm
Hell-razor wrote:
Thanks for the upload :slayer:

Btw ...... is there any discusion thread about that spreadsheet of all tracks?
When the file gets an update, how do I know what's changed/added?

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=8914&start=105
here, you can check the edits on the sheet, so theres a history (CTRL+ALT+SHIFT+G)of what and who changes it. we recently added Narayan (Edit) for example

Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2016 7:09 pm
CTRL+ALT+SHIFT+G ain't working for me. It's greyed out for me in the drop down menu.

Offline Profile ICQ
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2016 9:09 pm
Hell-razor wrote:
CTRL+ALT+SHIFT+G ain't working for me. It's greyed out for me in the drop down menu.

as i mentioned, i had to limit the access to the sheet, as it was being vandalized. PM your gmail and i grant you access to it.

Offline Profile WWW