<  PRODIGY MUSIC / GENERAL  ~  Petition: Re-broadcast 1997 performance at Glastonbury 2019

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2019 10:07 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 3820Location: USAJoined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 6:56 pm
Surpassed 2000 signatures!

Keep The Prodigy's slot & broadcast their 1997 Glastonbury performance at Glastonbury 2019

Dear Emily Eavis and Glastonbury Festival,

You spoke with NME and stated that The Prodigy were booked to perform at Glastonbury 2019 before the untimely death of band member Keith Flint. To honor Keith and the band, we the fans request you to keep their booking and use their slot to broadcast their legendary 1997 performance for the audience to experience. Keith was an immense figure, a genuine kind soul, whose presence will be greatly missed. We the fans would like to honor him and we hope Glastonbury 2019 would honor him with us.

Signed,
The Prodigy Fan Community 

Please sign and share:
https://www.change.org/p/emily-eavis-ke ... -yTI4v1l9k

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2019 6:19 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 3820Location: USAJoined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 6:56 pm
Over 2100 signatures! Glastonbury Festival press office emailed me thanking me and said they will pass it on. Thank you to those who signed. Please share the petition and let's keep this baby going!

https://www.change.org/p/emily-eavis-ke ... -yTI4v1l9k