<  PRODIGY MUSIC / GENERAL  ~  Gabba (Fan Remake)

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2021 7:17 pm
GruntGruntPosts: 20Joined: Sun Apr 14, 2019 1:22 am
NEOREV wrote:
Nah, why do that when you can juice them monthly instead.

Well, this is your true position of a person who always wants to snatch something instead of support. You were so crucified proving how you support someone there on Patreon, and now you yourself admitted that monthly voluntary support for a project that is of interest to you is just "juicing out" of you.

NEOREV wrote:
Who said you owe anyone anything? You do have a way of distorting and twisting things.

Wait, so now you're saying the band you claim to love is not sacred to you? No wonder you have no issue turning them into a business for yourself.

Of course not sacred, i'm not crazy fanatic. Band making good music, i respect them for it and it's all.

NEOREV wrote:
Anyway, let's say it one more time for the daft, because your arguments are juvenile at best. For the adults in the room, Liam took samples and reworked them into something new. You did not create anything new. You just copied how Liam works, using his creativity to make a replica of what he did. You didn't invent anything. Your comparison to Liam sampling is flawed. But whatever let's you sleep at night thinking you're right.

One more time for the juvenile-daft: i did not try to compare our work with Liam, I wrote to you in direct text many times that one of the directions of our community is to recreate some unreleased tracks. For some dick you started teaching me some legal issues, but I advised you to contact Liam if you are really worried about the royalties that have not been received by someone.

NEOREV wrote:
Dude, you trying so hard to desperately turn this into some political ideology, constantly with the right wing nonsense, is bafflingly stupid, misguided, and misinformed. By the way, I'm an anti-establishment, tax the rich, pro-union, pro-choice, Medicare4All, Bernie Sanders loving, BLM supporting, LGBTQ+ supporting, progressive who ran an anti-Trump group for 4 years. Facebook even pulled down all my pages in retaliation for my support of BLM and bashing Trump. It doesn't get more anti-fascist than that.

So this only proves that you are a crazy fanatic-activist who does not care about real facts, who clings to any injustice he invented and rushes into battle, insulting everyone along the way, for which he gets banned.

NEOREV wrote:
So, please, stop embarrassing yourself. I don't know how else to show how ignorant and stupid you are than with your own words above. Yesterday, your word of the day was fanaticism, today it's fascism. You sure do love your -isms. Go back to your dictionary, look up the word defeatism and realize you are defeated.

Well, this is a classic transition to personalities with a display of arrogance, when a person imagines that he is smarter, such diagnosis is often made among crazy activists-fanatics.
In reality, my narrow-minded friend, you are nobody to make me at least some didactic comments and try to impose something on me here.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2021 7:49 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 3820Location: USAJoined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 6:56 pm

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2021 8:20 pm
User avatarPrivatePrivatePosts: 275Joined: Wed Jan 25, 2017 9:32 pm
Makiba wrote:
First, you unreasonably attack people on the network and teach them how to live, then you try to divide people into who should pay for samples and who should not, and now there is a classic hatred of nationality and place of residence. So you're a latent fascist dude.

Hope this helps 8-)
ps. Cheers for the copium.

Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2021 8:54 pm
User avatarGruntGruntPosts: 93Location: PolandJoined: Sun Apr 14, 2019 4:51 pm
Oh god, I've just read the whole discussion and I can't remember the last time I laughed on some forum so much XDDDD.

As much as I really love the archive side and really enjoy some remakes of the project, I have to agree with the boys about all that money making shit and some of your arguments.

Like c'mon, is it really that hard to just say sorry for playing with the major part of community instead of whitewashing the whole supposed DAT leak incident and backlash of it with pranking?
No, it isn't, it really isn't

Now add me on your list of dissrespectful fascists ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2021 3:19 am
sks2002 wrote:
Makiba wrote:
First, you unreasonably attack people on the network and teach them how to live, then you try to divide people into who should pay for samples and who should not, and now there is a classic hatred of nationality and place of residence. So you're a latent fascist dude.

Hope this helps 8-)

Thank you for such an informative one sentence quote. Fascism is a form of solidarity around big capital with a far-fetched search for external enemies. When the ruling elite, instead of real deeds, is engaged in propaganda, and blames all its mistakes on external enemies, it is the migrants, the Russians, anyone else but themselves who are to blame. And this is exactly what Neorev is doing, he has enemies all around him. Unite around "loving band", and do not ask about their samples, the main enemies are these damned Russians.

JRSZ wrote:
Like c'mon, is it really that hard to just say sorry for playing with the major part of community instead of whitewashing the whole supposed DAT leak incident and backlash of it with pranking?
No, it isn't, it really isn't

It's no problem. There is a classic misunderstanding of different characters, mentalities and, apparently, ages. In my opinion, if a person does not suffer physically, materially or morally, then there are no problems. The implication was that an adequate person does not care about such a joke, they just will be fun with it.
The usual reaction that people have sent me is "a cool prank dude, and the tracks are really similar, where can you donate to the development of your project?"
And only the reaction, as I understand it, of a small group of people from BK was negative. Instead of the classic "haha", I still see from 30 +/- years-old guys:
YOU HAVE OFFENED ME, MY HEART IS BROKEN, I HAVE BEEN SUFFERED SO MUCH, YOU STEALING MONEY THERE, DAMNED RUSSIANS!

Also I suppose in your case it can be related with some kind of another arrogance that is promoted from the leaders of your crew, such as Neorev, with typical megalomania of small people with an unhealthy psyche - "how dare you play me without due respect here. You waste my time & etc." Сlassic: "you come to me, but you do it without respect" сan be read here on every line.

My advice is not to be such an inadequate and do not follow the lead. If you really tell me in all seriousness on your own behalf, and not from the imposed opinion of a couple of fanatical activists with a big ego that you have suffered greatly mentally, no problem - I will apologize

Or maybe it also can be some kind of new fashion to suffer morally for any reason and asking to apologize, which is now very often practiced in the USA, in particular in Hollywood, where it is already impossible to joke and call a woman a woman, the Inquisition will come right there.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2021 5:20 am
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 3820Location: USAJoined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 6:56 pm

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2021 5:59 am
NEOREV wrote:

Haha, classic teenage format! :lol: Everyone in this room cannot get more dumber, because you can't get more dumber, you hit rock bottom.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2021 9:14 am
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 2478Location: NorwayJoined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 5:27 pm
Topic locked!

Offline Profile