<  PRODIGY MUSIC / GENERAL  ~  Post Your Prodigy pics!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 2:56 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 3702Location: Almere, The NetherlandsJoined: Sun Oct 01, 2006 9:54 pm
MyLaw wrote:
StasZ wrote:
Devilian wrote:
zbyniu wrote:
nucleartitan wrote:
he's getting older.
and fatter :rofl:

ye...and I really don't think that in 36 people look so old. Maxim is 40 and looks great!

Black men seem to stay looking good for a large amount of time, seriously.
I know a black man in 70's and he still looks good for his age , ya know.

You'd expect these people to be way younger then their real age.

i was gonna say d same thing :roll:

It's funny no one ever mentions this.
It's like something nobody talks about.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 2:59 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 6933Location: Scotland UKJoined: Wed May 23, 2007 2:57 pm
i think liams losing his figure due to like the drinking he does, seriously when my dad was the same age as liam back in the 90's he was in a good shape but since then due to drinking he's lost it and he's like a little fat ball almost due to the drinking.

champainge has alot of stuff in it that can make u fat the same with beer too, like a pint of lager is the same as like a full mince pie or somthing (herd that on the radio at my work), its actually pretty scary. i blame the drink for it, and also i blame the fact he aint taking no more 90's pills. all those pills back then didn't make u eat alot and also reduces turning it all into energy, instead it turns to fat because thats a natural precaution with the drugs he was on but now he's off that shit and went on to the drink he's getting big and his system is getting weaker by the day and by the time he's 45/48 he'll be a big fat ball too lol

(hows that for a 1100th post :lol:)

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 5:33 pm
User avatarPrivatePrivatePosts: 180Location: LondonJoined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 12:35 pm
:shock: speculators spectating! just depends on how active u are if ur active in ur life u will be more healthy simple as that! sitting around eating and drinking and smoking aint doing u no favours i av no idea what liams life is like iam speaking of people i know and seen it happen 2! keep active eat heathly it aint fucking easy i can tell u! <H^Z/\/\

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 5:36 pm
User avatarPrivatePrivatePosts: 180Location: LondonJoined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 12:35 pm
essentiaL wrote:

where are u guys getting these new pictures of the band from any better quailty 1s??
<H^Z/\/\

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 9:45 am
User avatarCorporalCorporalPosts: 304Location: Belgrade, SerbiaJoined: Fri Sep 08, 2006 1:00 pm
CHASM wrote:
where are u guys getting these new pictures of the band from any better quailty 1s??
<H^Z/\/\

I found that one somewhere on Exit Festival page.. don't have it in better quality :(

All these pics from that photo session (this one, the one from their myspace player and the one from kinell's avatar) are really cool, too bad we don't have them bigger..

Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 11:23 am
User avatarPrivatePrivatePosts: 235Location: EstoniaJoined: Mon Apr 09, 2007 7:45 pm
i like it 8-)

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 1:04 pm
User avatarColonelColonelPosts: 938Location: France, ParisJoined: Sat Sep 30, 2006 7:41 am
Nice nice all!!!

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 7:58 pm
User avatarCorporalCorporalPosts: 364Location: SlovakiaJoined: Fri Sep 08, 2006 7:10 pm
great liam photos,THX 8-)

Offline Profile ICQ
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 9:22 pm
User avatarSite AdminSite AdminPosts: 1014Location: Málaga, SpainJoined: Mon Aug 28, 2006 10:01 pm
essentiaL wrote:
CHASM wrote:
<H^Z/\/\

I found that one somewhere on Exit Festival page.. don't have it in better quality :(

All these pics from that photo session (this one, the one from their myspace player and the one from kinell's avatar) are really cool, too bad we don't have them bigger..

I have these photos and the photo posted by essentiaL I have it in high resolution 5MB, from a Press Photo released in a festival website.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/dstarter/

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 11:36 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 1007Location: Atomic WastelandJoined: Mon Sep 04, 2006 9:26 am
many thanks David Starter :!: :!:

Liam has a mustache :shock: :lol: motherfucker :lol:

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 8:28 am
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 1730Joined: Mon Jan 22, 2007 6:12 pm
thanks man!

Last edited by Kubazz on Sat Oct 06, 2007 8:38 am, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 9:13 am
User avatarCorporalCorporalPosts: 304Location: Belgrade, SerbiaJoined: Fri Sep 08, 2006 1:00 pm
Thaaanks David Starter :)

Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 10:00 am
User avatarHot ChickHot ChickPosts: 1943Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2006 9:46 pm
thnx David!

Offline Profile