<  PRODIGY MUSIC / GENERAL  ~  Juliette Lewis Comments On Prodigy

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 9:52 am
PrivatePrivatePosts: 130Location: home of tennis and the womblesJoined: Fri Oct 05, 2007 3:47 pm
Apparently Juliette Lewis has had a rant in a new york music mag , she feels that shes been snubbed as she hasn.t been asked again . Apparently she stated that she was told after the last album that she would be asked again for any further albums . Thought the new album would go down a different root

Last edited by nohope4u on Sun Nov 18, 2007 10:40 am, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 10:05 am
:rofl1:

Get in there fangirl.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 10:10 am
PrivatePrivatePosts: 130Location: home of tennis and the womblesJoined: Fri Oct 05, 2007 3:47 pm
K wrote:
:rofl1:

Get in there fangirl.

Daughter , music , drink etc . No hope friends or prospects . Let me see .AH Bingo definetely the music drink etc, no hope friends and absolutely no prospects . The daughter is mothers work

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 11:42 pm
I'm not going to comment on hearsay until I read the article, but I would like to hear her back on the new album, her voice is great and it really fits The Prodigy's sound. However, I understand if Liam doesn't use her again. He needs to worry about getting Maxim and Keith back on the album before her.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 1:05 am
User avatarA.K.A. feelxPosts: 3056Location: Montréal, QCJoined: Sun Jul 15, 2007 11:32 pm
BigSugar316 wrote:
I'm not going to comment on hearsay until I read the article, but I would like to hear her back on the new album, her voice is great and it really fits The Prodigy's sound. However, I understand if Liam doesn't use her again. He needs to worry about getting Maxim and Keith back on the album before her.

I agree she's doing nice work on Prodigy tracks

but she could be doing supporting vocals, like Saffron did good on Fuel My Fire with Keith

and I think Spitfire 05 should have featured Maxim's vocals (like on live version) and Juliette still doing her part

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 2:42 am
ModeratorModeratorPosts: 4509Joined: Tue Sep 05, 2006 5:37 am
I dont really like her voice, I'd rather see others get in on there. Something in a sense of opposites attract.. someone you wouldn't think to even put on a prodigy record yet strangely adds an element to it you never imagined possible

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 6:11 am
The Oracle wrote:
I dont really like her voice, I'd rather see others get in on there. Something in a sense of opposites attract.. someone you wouldn't think to even put on a prodigy record yet strangely adds an element to it you never imagined possible

You didn't like her on AONO, your favourite album? Shocking! :P She was unexpected! When I heard JL was going to be on a Prodigy album I'm like "uhh the actress"? :? She was great though, even someone as biased towards AONO and Electro such as yourself must admit this! Her vocal range is amazing... which was just proven when Keith would butcher Hotride live :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 8:06 am
ha ha ha ha ha :P

i like her as an actress but her vocal style just isn't for me.. too fem-punkish.. it worked for spitfire but i like silky smooth when it comes to female vocals.. and i don't mean madonna or anything like that lol...

more like the woman from baby d, she had great vocal range while keeping her voice smooth and beautiful.. i love it

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 11:49 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 1296Joined: Wed Sep 06, 2006 9:49 am
Well, bu fuckin' hu, Julie. Even though she was good on AONO. On a side note, I never understood why Ms. Badar was on the album.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 11:53 pm
i dont know either, i like her voice but the way it was used was just fucking annoying

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 4:18 pm
User avatarCorporalCorporalPosts: 304Location: Belgrade, SerbiaJoined: Fri Sep 08, 2006 1:00 pm
The Oracle wrote:
the way it was used was just fucking annoying

I don't think so, but I don't like Get Up Get Off for other reasons (it's a little boring imo).. I like the Alternate version, though

As for J. Lewis, thumbs up for her voice on AONO (same goes for Baby D's voice :))

Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 9:51 pm
User avatarLieutenantLieutenantPosts: 516Location: On your roof stealing your chimneyJoined: Fri Sep 28, 2007 2:50 pm
Maybe they should do a collaboration with Leona Lewis instead. It would be... interesting.

Offline Profile