<  PRODIGY MUSIC / GENERAL  ~  Track Snippits

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 8:38 am
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 6512Joined: Sun Oct 14, 2007 9:44 am
Harbinger wrote:
'Kill Your Friends' soundtrack has Smack pon it. Aht Nov Six.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UD5SqZ8TrLc

Watched this the other night, Climbatize is in the film too.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 10:51 am
User avatarMajorMajorPosts: 732Joined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 10:19 am
Omen was played on the last episode of The Aliens. It's from the same producers of Misfits, where they played also some Prodigy songs, here's the trailer:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zijt9RaQKV0

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 10:31 pm
GruntGruntPosts: 69Location: Novi Sad, SerbiaJoined: Thu Jun 05, 2008 6:46 pm

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2016 6:35 am
User avatarMajorMajorPosts: 707Location: PolandJoined: Sat Nov 14, 2009 12:00 pm
This is just amazing. Was that some kind of a "Your face sounds familiar" kind of a show? I love it how that guy took time to memorize Maxim's lines from Milton Keynes then kept fucking up the only lyrics the song originally had xD

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2016 6:43 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 1090Location: SerbiaJoined: Mon Sep 04, 2006 11:55 am
sado1 wrote:
This is just amazing. Was that some kind of a "Your face sounds familiar" kind of a show? I love it how that guy took time to memorize Maxim's lines from Milton Keynes then kept fucking up the only lyrics the song originally had xD

Yes, that's the correct name of the show :) Watched it on TV. Was jumping in my house like I was on gig :)

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2016 2:26 pm
User avatarSergeantSergeantPosts: 412Location: PolandJoined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 6:47 pm
voyeur wrote:

wow
of corz we could do this better but respect for these celebs ;)
#purefire

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2016 9:36 pm
GruntGruntPosts: 4Joined: Thu Jul 07, 2016 9:10 pm
Hi all. i've been visiting this awesome site for years but only just registered! Great work Brainkiller crew. I remember in the build up to The day is my enemy Liam was posting short snippets of music,one piece in particular just blew me away even tho it was very short and had no beats.i loved it, sounded mystical and evil, and didn't make it on to the album as far as i know.i would love this to be turned into a track or maybe it is ! ??

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2016 9:50 pm
User avatarMajorMajorPosts: 707Location: PolandJoined: Sat Nov 14, 2009 12:00 pm
DieselDog wrote:
Hi all. i've been visiting this awesome site for years but only just registered! Great work Brainkiller crew. I remember in the build up to The day is my enemy Liam was posting short snippets of music,one piece in particular just blew me away even tho it was very short and had no beats.i loved it, sounded mystical and evil, and didn't make it on to the album as far as i know.i would love this to be turned into a track or maybe it is ! ??

https://www.instagram.com/p/mLlHzcrM8Y/ this? It never got transformed into a track, but there is a chance to see it in the future releases since one of us here sent it to Liam and he thanked for reminding about it.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2016 9:55 pm
YES !! that music is sick !! Hope Liam uses it at some point. How could he forget that ! Cheers ...

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2016 2:45 am
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 3820Location: USAJoined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 6:56 pm
DieselDog wrote:
YES !! that music is sick !! Hope Liam uses it at some point. How could he forget that ! Cheers ...

That was me, I reminded Liam about it. He thanked me for reminding him and said that it deserves to become something. But we'll see.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2016 6:56 pm
Nice one Neorev, i hope it becomes something in the future...

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2016 9:40 am
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 2669Joined: Sun Nov 08, 2009 9:04 pm
NEOREV wrote:
DieselDog wrote:

That was me, I reminded Liam about it. He thanked me for reminding him and said that it deserves to become something. But we'll see.

You've destroyed my joke (again i think) about Invisible Sun / track drop during album listen before release date... bastard :lol: Anyway too bad that they left Jarocin Festival just after the gig. Also wanted to remind him about this awesome snippet.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2016 6:06 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 3820Location: USAJoined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 6:56 pm
Nightmare wrote:
You've destroyed my joke (again i think) about Invisible Sun / track drop during album listen before release date...

Riiiiiiight

This great joke?

Nightmare wrote:
Ok then...

Cant tell where, when and how but as i said I know some mates and mates got "friends" there and there.

No tracks titles, no tracks order etc.

Differences:

- Destroy got a little bit of vocals / vocal sample but no by Wiley. Maxim? But weird like his vocals on Roadblox.
- Roadblox got string sound like on the instagram video.
- Wall Of Death got some short vocal sample by Simon from Brother Culture
- And the weirdest thing SUNLIGHT OUT RIFF - yep, well know video with liam in the studio with his vamous oldskool lamp. 3 / over 3 minutes track with fast beats, breaks + vocals and now i think its a track called Lighting. Why? Because vocals by Simon from Brother Culture:

- Rebel Radio
- Medicine
- Nasty
- Wall Of Death
- non album track.

So maybe Lightning? Dont know the title but for sure will be relased as an isolated single / ep.

Maybe some small changes, different parts but i dont remember. That's all.

So what is exactly the joke? Because you've seem to be joking about a lot of things here. A fake album preview review where you based everything off Instagram and YouTube clip posts? We obviously all knew it was not true once the album was released.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2016 6:09 pm
They pull this kinda crap in Dirtchamber group, not on BK

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2016 6:37 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 2669Joined: Sun Nov 08, 2009 9:04 pm
You and your "i hate nightmare" thing over brainkiller :lol: I said joke / bullshit thing about Sunlight Riff, Lightning etc. the rest - listening before release date is true (same story with imd). But believe in what you want to believe :)

Offline Profile