<  PRODIGY MUSIC / GENERAL  ~  What do you wish?

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 7:24 pm
User avatarColonelColonelPosts: 893Location: Québec (Montréal)Joined: Tue Apr 08, 2008 6:46 am
I've been asking myself wich prodigy song would I remix this time? I will grant you a wish and let you people decide wich one you want me to remix. Think of a prodigy song that you always wanted to be remixed. Come one guys! Give me a nice Idea or a Challenge!:-D

( if you havent heard my own remix of Babys got a temper, its still one the forum)....plz leave a comment :oops:

thx a lot brothers

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 8:03 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 1349Location: Manchester, EnglandJoined: Wed Oct 04, 2006 9:32 am
The Trick.

Something a bit different and not the most talked about track but lots of potential with the beats.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 8:35 pm
User avatarColonelColonelPosts: 893Location: Québec (Montréal)Joined: Tue Apr 08, 2008 6:46 am
subtract wrote:
The Trick.

Something a bit different and not the most talked about track but lots of potential with the beats.

no problem but do you have a link for me so i can hear it? i think i heard it once but in a really poor quality....im waiting for your response

peace :D

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 10:17 am
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 6514Joined: Sun Oct 14, 2007 9:44 am
Medusa's Path

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 2:06 pm
User avatarGruntGruntPosts: 13Joined: Tue Mar 25, 2008 7:08 pm
moloto_beats wrote:
I've been asking myself wich prodigy song would I remix this time? I will grant you a wish and let you people decide wich one you want me to remix. Think of a prodigy song that you always wanted to be remixed. Come one guys! Give me a nice Idea or a Challenge!:-D

( if you havent heard my own remix of Babys got a temper, its still one the forum)....plz leave a comment :oops:

thx a lot brothers

Their law. cuz I'v heard the original so much it booores me. :chill:

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 2:54 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 6933Location: Scotland UKJoined: Wed May 23, 2007 2:57 pm
me and molotov are writting b&e 05 :wink:

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 4:15 pm
PrivatePrivatePosts: 215Joined: Fri Dec 28, 2007 10:15 am
Cogglesz wrote:
me and molotov are writting b&e 05 :wink:

Be sure to make it headbanging good :P can't wait.. all the remixes so far have been great :bigthumb:

Offline Profile