<  PRODIGY MUSIC / GENERAL  ~  More Music For The Jilted Generation

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 4:28 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 2478Location: NorwayJoined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 5:27 pm
They should have put on We Eat Rhythm on the jilted disc atleast, but fucking great news!! 8-)

And fire burning version on the experience disc.

Now where is Fat of the Land Remastered ?? :lol:

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 4:29 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 1296Joined: Wed Sep 06, 2006 9:49 am
elisz wrote:
Amended first post for Vols 1 & 2

Is this XL trying to cash in I wonder ? :lol:

Nooo, not XL! :wink: :)

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 5:12 pm
User avatarMajorMajorPosts: 735Location: PolandJoined: Wed May 23, 2007 12:08 pm
Jericho-X wrote:

Ask Yourself if there is really anything to remaster? imo no...

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 5:15 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 2478Location: NorwayJoined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 5:27 pm
Chaosu wrote:
Jericho-X wrote:

Ask Yourself if there is really anything to remaster? imo no...

Off course there is! and I'm more interested in a potential bonus disc

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 5:20 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 2141Location: Czech RepublicJoined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 1:18 pm
OMG :shock: nice :Firestarter:

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 6:15 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 1780Location: EnglandJoined: Sat Feb 16, 2008 8:06 pm
Android on CD? Woo! Ok I know it got released on CD on some obscure comp, but I was never sure of the quality. This is remastered too so good stuff! :-D ...

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 6:29 pm
PrivatePrivatePosts: 215Joined: Fri Dec 28, 2007 10:15 am
I'm just really hoping there's no more of these remastered cd's.. If they drop tfotl remastered I'll burn all my prodigy cd's :lol: You don't mess with a classic.. Why couldn't they just release all the new stuff in a remix cd? dumb..

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 6:32 pm
GeneralGeneralPosts: 1769Joined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 11:09 am
TheBitchUhated wrote:
I'm just really hoping there's no more of these remastered cd's.. If they drop tfotl remastered I'll burn all my prodigy cd's :lol: You don't mess with a classic.. Why couldn't they just release all the new stuff in a remix cd? dumb..

Experience could be nice remastered, but i agree with you. Just put all the rare and unreleased tracks on a double album of its own.

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 7:31 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 2082Location: AlaskaJoined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 11:23 pm
Break & Enter live???

!!!!!!HELL YEAH!!!!!!

Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 7:37 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 2860Location: Bristol, UKJoined: Tue Apr 15, 2008 12:58 pm
yeah im buying this solely for break and enter 05

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 7:39 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 2415Joined: Sun Sep 03, 2006 9:33 pm
I want full version of We Eat Rhythm from Electronic Punks. :twisted:

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 7:52 pm
HOLY FUCK!!!!!!!!!

YES YES YES!!!!!! :-D :-D :-D Man I have been waiting for a "Jilted Expanded" for ages. I'm sure we did a topic on it once, but I can't find it. Anyways, bring on Jilted Expanded!!! 8-) 8-) 8-)

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 8:02 pm
I'm so impressed with the selection for CD2. Much better than the picks on Their Law CD2. This release looks so good, I can't fucking wait!!!

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 8:06 pm
TheBitchUhated wrote:

I love all these remastered CDs. Put on Poison from the original single and listen to it side-by-side to the Their Law remaster. They're bringing the levels and everything up to today's standards to make the tracks sound as big as they were originally intended. FOTL doesn't need it so much b/c its a newer album, but the Jilted stuff definitely needed remastering so you can listen to it with the newer stuff and not have it sound flat.

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 8:50 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 1780Location: EnglandJoined: Sat Feb 16, 2008 8:06 pm
TMWKTM wrote:
I'm so impressed with the selection for CD2. Much better than the picks on Their Law CD2.

I wouldn't go that far...

As for the whole bringing the levels up thing. Listen to Your Love or We Are The Ruffest on their Law. In fact all of the old tracks which have been brought up sound worse. Sure they're louder, but they're clipped and the bass the subtleties aren't right. Turn up the originals version on a good system and they're much better...

Offline Profile