<  PRODIGY MUSIC / GENERAL  ~  More rare Prodigy items for sale!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 3:59 pm
User avatarModeratorModeratorPosts: 3357Location: The NetherlandsJoined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 8:58 am
Been sold quite a few times before on eBay. I sold one earlier this year which came with the original cardboard box which belongs around it as well for about 100 euro. Problem with these box sets is that none of them sold are complete. This one lacks the cardboard box. For what I can see it doesn't even come with it's original sheet stating which number it is of 500 copies in total; the one I sold earlier this year did have it. What the one I sold missed was the bonus items and that's what this one is missing too: no Firestarter Zippo lighter, no One Love ring, no nose spike. I've had three of these box sets in total. None of them were complete. Only one of the three had the Zippo and the ring. None of them had the nose spike. I sold both box sets for approximately 100 euro each, without any of the bonus items, but with the cardboard box, with the suede box, with the sheet stating the release number, et cetera. Mine were more complete than this one on eBay now, so don't pay more than 100 euro or you'll be fucked ;)

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 4:26 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 1967Location: UKJoined: Fri Sep 08, 2006 3:28 pm
do any uk forum members on here have the Elektra single's of out of space and wind it up they would like to sell ?

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 4:50 pm
User avatarMajorMajorPosts: 735Location: PolandJoined: Wed May 23, 2007 12:08 pm
One of these 11cd box sets were just sold, just if You want to know who was biddin ; )
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... :IT&ih=018

Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 5:29 pm
User avatarModeratorModeratorPosts: 3357Location: The NetherlandsJoined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 8:58 am
dirt wrote:
do any uk forum members on here have the Elektra single's of out of space and wind it up they would like to sell ?

Not from the UK, but I believe that I have a spare WIU (Elektra) lying around still.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 11:02 am
User avatarPrivatePrivatePosts: 161Location: Egmond, The NetherlandsJoined: Mon Apr 09, 2007 8:01 pm
I got some spare items I'd like to trade. Anybody who can offer anything nice can sent me a pm.

AONO Us advance cd (Maverick)
Voodoo people Us cd single (mute 7007-2)
Breathe Us promo cd (Maverick pro-cd-8767-r)
Charly Ger 7" (intercord 110.926, picture sleeve)
Fire Uk 7" (Xls-30)
Breathe Uk promo 7" (Xls 80lc, 500 only)
Earthbound 2
One love Uk promo 12" (Xlt-47) Stickers on sleeve
What evil lurks Uk 12" (Xlt-17, original) Writing on label (someone's autographed it, but it wasn't a band member for as far as I can tell)

Pictures available on request.
Thanks!

Alex

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 12:08 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 1729Location: HungaryJoined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 4:53 pm
I actually could not buy them, but I would want. Anyway, can you please tell me the content of these ones? Thank you.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 12:55 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 1265Joined: Sun Sep 03, 2006 4:00 pm
Yes my suede box set misses the nose spike too.
makes me wonder why there are so many incomplete box sets around.
I paid around 90 Gb pounds from the amazon US.

Alekz the EB2 what kinda deal are you after ?
Is the sleeve in good condition?
have earthbound stamps on the sleeve?

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 1:17 pm
User avatarModeratorModeratorPosts: 1980Joined: Thu Sep 14, 2006 8:27 am
Arie wrote:
What the one I sold missed was the bonus items and that's what this one is missing too: no Firestarter Zippo lighter, no One Love ring, no nose spike.

Maybe I have seen this before then. just didn't realise it was a suede cover. :roll:

Alekz wrote:
I got some spare items I'd like to trade. Anybody who can offer anything nice can sent me a pm.
Earthbound 2

Sealed copy of Spitfire on cd: straight swop ?? :wink: :wink:

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 1:30 pm
User avatarPrivatePrivatePosts: 161Location: Egmond, The NetherlandsJoined: Mon Apr 09, 2007 8:01 pm
©@rm4g3dd0n wrote:
I actually could not buy them, but I would want. Anyway, can you please tell me the content of these ones? Thank you.

Content? Probably music... :wink:

What do you mean by this question?

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 1:35 pm
Quote:
Sealed copy of Spitfire on cd: straight swop ?? :wink: :wink:

Hmm... Tempting... :wink:

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 4:18 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 1967Location: UKJoined: Fri Sep 08, 2006 3:28 pm
Arie wrote:
dirt wrote:

Not from the UK, but I believe that I have a spare WIU (Elektra) lying around still.

how much would you want for it ?
I can transger the money thru my brother's paypal account if I feel iy is a reasonable amount

also anyone with a spare copy of the spitfire cd single ?

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 6:14 pm
User avatarMajorMajorPosts: 735Location: PolandJoined: Wed May 23, 2007 12:08 pm
Chaosu.PL wrote:
http://www.allegro.pl/show_item.php?item=225508176

Anyone interested in this? Auction isn't mine but I asked for shipping costs (around 16$) while starting bid is 5$, and probably only possible payment is by sending money in registered mail.

Sold for 50,53$ : )

Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 9:03 pm
User avatarPrivatePrivatePosts: 103Location: UKJoined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 11:20 am
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... otohosting

Apologies if this has been posted before, thought people should take a look.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 9:33 pm
Its listed daily if I am not mistaken.
I bought one copy (extra cheap international shipping!) and even asked on polish forum if someone wants a copy (it was buy now back then) but they laughet at me that it can be downloaded from net : (
Quality of all concerts is decent but menu, cd cover and box cover are crap.
However if someone from Poland or countries south from Poland is interesed in but have problems with payment (no Paypal) i may be able to help (got some stuff for sale anyway) : )

PS. Paying over 3Ł for it is a joke, as i said new copies are listed daily...

Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 7:36 am
Freak135 wrote:
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=220146894327#ebayphotohosting

Apologies if this has been posted before, thought people should take a look.

Unofficial, bootleg DVD, home burned, simple photo copied sleeves and the content is simply downloaded from this forum. Don't buy it.