<  PRODIGY MUSIC / GENERAL  ~  Show Off Your Prodigy Collection PART THREE

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 3:27 pm
User avatarCorporalCorporalPosts: 351Joined: Fri Sep 07, 2007 10:19 pm
dead0fnight wrote:
De5EBticon wrote:
First of all if I buy something I dont buy it in BULK , i get one and leave the rest for other collectors to purchase so they can enjoy their favorite band unlike you who gets multiple copies ( possibly all available ) and sell it for hundreds more on discogs, oh believe me I know how you operate buddy !! . For example recently you lowballed someone with a 150 GBP offer and you wanted them to end the auction early on a particularly rare item , meanwhile you had 2 of the same items listed on Discogs yourself 1 for 500 GBP and the other for 300 GBP. Second of all you MAGICALLY get all these rare items that most of us have not seen before with an exception of maybe few of the major collectors such as arie or denox and for some strange reason you never mention where you get all these great items even when people ask you how much did you score them for or where did you find that,,,, hmmm is it because you want to get all of the rarest shit for yourself and then flip it on ebay/discogs so you can make 3 times as much on it as what you payed for it ?? i think so. Third i would rather stop collecting and wait for you to fade away from the scene like a bad boy band and then pick up where i left off instead of feeding your pockets chief , people like you are dime a dozen , youre not about the community and fellowship and love of the band because all you care about is stuffing your pocket by marking up prices on supply that only you have access to , thumbs up for you , you found a trend that feeds your wallet but sooner or later leeches like that tend to get picked off and stepped on. I really dont care much for your friendship because friendship with you is based on how much money you can suck out of my pocket. Thats my opinion. PS if you want the 11 CD Velvet Boxed Set limited to 500 copies worldwide its going to cost you 10,000 GBP everyone else gets a brainkiller community discount .....

like...

anyway he is just doing promises...but in the end nothing...he promised me 3 years ago NO SOUVENIERS CD RIP and until today...just bla bla...i stopped also collecting because of him...all the time i see something on ebay, next day/second is canceled

You have every reason in the world, and there are emails to you if you've missed regarding what promise you, I do not have to hide.

I did not know to use software to rip you provided me, and I forget you.

My sincere apologies.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 10:14 pm
User avatarModeratorModeratorPosts: 4268Location: GreeceJoined: Mon Aug 28, 2006 6:06 am
Actually i'll give a credit to tinaja on this argument.

I have traded with him in the past multiple times, both traded cds from each side with good communication and everything.

From what i understand he has many contacts like promotional agencies etc so he get many stuff in bulk. And of course he will make money out of the spare copies, when someone is willing to pay the amount he is listing the items. Nothing wrong there in my opinion.

I, as well, would like to have the items he has, but i can't, so i just enjoy the fact that some fan managed to get them in the first place.

Chill out everybody! :wink:

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 10:15 pm
User avatarPrivatePrivatePosts: 283Location: Connecticut , New Yorks Favorite Suburb :)Joined: Sun Sep 03, 2006 11:39 pm
bottom line is that you come into a community of fans who suppose to support and help each other out , were all here because we love The Prodigy. However when someone asks you "Where did you get that" or "How much did you spend on that" YOU AVOID THE TOPIC instead of sharing with people you call "Friends" and then you make a post "FOR SALE _________ PM ME IF INTERESTED" with outrageous prices, you are right, I dont know you, and I dont know how your family life is or how things get done in Spain, but then again you dont know me or what ive went through in life and what type of situation im in, however I can assure you that if I refer to someone as my "FRIEND" then I also treat them like a "FRIEND".

By the way I've met lots of awesome people too like Dutchess Fergie and 5 Star General Schwarzkopf as well as Aesop Rock, Immortal Technique, Slug and Ant from Atmosphere, Kid Koala, and I talk to Open Mic almost on daily basis, however I dont think that im any better than anybody else in the world and treat everyone equally.

::facepalm:: whats the point , this is like talking to a brick wall......

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 10:25 pm
We all have our biases De5EBticon, and everyone looks out for their interests, but that does not mean you can not help others but with limitations.

You have to understand that if I say to my radio or some people in the world, not of information about them, I must be silent as it is logical.

Glad you met influential people, I would have liked to be in place.

From my side I have nothing against you sir, and I can assure you that I love the band as much as anyone else. I am 30 and am a follower from the 11, I have attended 17 direct and we count the days to arrive by May 2 and to see them again.

Regards

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 10:25 pm
User avatarPrivatePrivatePosts: 283Location: Connecticut , New Yorks Favorite Suburb :)Joined: Sun Sep 03, 2006 11:39 pm
let me put this from another point of view that you might understand better, I LOVE LOOKING AT YOUR COLLECTION BECAUSE YOU ALWAYS HAVE COOL STUFF, HOWEVER WHEN YOU POST YOUR DUPLICATES IN THE RARE ITEMS FOR SALE THREADS ITS LIKE TEASING A HUNGRY WOLF WITH A BLOODY STEAK IN FRONT OF HIS FACE KNOWING THAT YOU WILL NEVER GIVE IT TO THE WOLF, does that make more sense ???? I cant afford your prices , so post all your awesome finds and share pics with us but dont post stuff for sale with high ass prices knowing that 99% of us cant afford to buy the items at the price youre asking, where i come from its called COCK TEASE , Its like when a hot sexy girl starts shaking and grinding her ass in your crotch and pushing her tits in your face but when you try to kiss her or touch her she slaps the shit out of you and screams RAPEEEEEEEEEE ! does that make sense ???

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 10:28 pm
De5EBticon wrote:
let me put this from another point of view that you might understand better, I LOVE LOOKING AT YOUR COLLECTION BECAUSE YOU ALWAYS HAVE COOL STUFF, HOWEVER WHEN YOU POST YOUR DUPLICATES IN THE RARE ITEMS FOR SALE THREADS ITS LIKE TEASING A HUNGRY WOLF WITH A BLOODY STEAK IN FRONT OF HIS FACE KNOWING THAT YOU WILL NEVER GIVE IT TO THE WOLF, does that make more sense ???? I cant afford your prices , so post all your awesome finds and share pics with us but dont post stuff for sale with high ass prices knowing that 99% of us cant afford to buy the items at the price youre asking, where i come from its called COCK TEASE , Its like when a hot sexy girl starts shaking and grinding her ass in your crotch and pushing her tits in your face but when you try to kiss her or touch her she slaps the shit out of you and screams RAPEEEEEEEEEE ! does that make sense ???

Well if you think I do with that intention, I can assure you that you're wrong, I'm not.

I try to get the most out, just that. You can also try to ask myself if I'm willing to lower the price or negotiate changes for other items, many others have done and they have left satisfied.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 10:31 pm
First of all DO NOT CALL ME SIR !!! lol it makes me feel like an old person , i am 32 my name is Sebastian , I went to only 2 prodigy concerts in my life because they barely ever come to USA , i been listening to them since i was 10 years old , i grew up in Poland and people knew of Prodigy , i came to USA in 1993 and no one ever heard of the Prodigy and i though i was crazy and that i had the band name wrong or that they didnt exist . I also survived cancer 3 times and during those times i met Fergie and Schwarzkopf the other guys are underground hip hop artists and i used to go to a lot of concerts where i got a chance to meet them after the show. I am not mad at you Tinaja , i just dont see with you eye to eye and i am annoyed at your tactics. As a matter of fact I ENVY YOU YOUR COLLECTION AND YOUR SKILL TO FIND ALL THE RARE SHIT except like i said when you do that thing where you post the spare items for wayyyyyy more than what you payed for them its COCK TEASING .... thats the only issue

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 10:36 pm
I feel that we have differences in methods, as you call him is simply education.

I invite you to talk to me when you need something, if more here in Spain and it's almost midnight and leaving work soon so it's bedtime.

Greetings and good night, tomorrow is another day.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 10:55 pm
wait did you just call me uneducated ??? lol

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 10:56 pm
No !!! Only was saying SIR for education, only thissssssss

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 4:58 am
Gently fails to appear for the forum, so everything will be better for the community.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 7:39 pm
User avatarModeratorModeratorPosts: 4789Location: Wolverhampton, UKJoined: Thu Aug 31, 2006 3:52 pm
De5EBticon wrote:
"FOR SALE _________ PM ME IF INTERESTED" .

^^^ I do HATE that!

I think that from now on if anyone wants to sell anything to fans on the forum, ALL prices must be included in the post, this includes postage. If that doesnt happen ill delete the post and PM the seller to put prices in their posts, this way theres full transparency, everyone can see whats going on in regards to price and people can step in if say someone is asking ripoff prices. How does that sound?

Infact, on other forums i go on there is a "members market" section where people put up stuff for sale, if we could get BK to add a Members Market section then that would be even better

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 7:41 pm
evans wrote:
De5EBticon wrote:
"FOR SALE _________ PM ME IF INTERESTED" .

^^^ I do HATE that!

I think that from now on if anyone wants to sell anything to fans on the forum, ALL prices must be included in the post, this includes postage. If that doesnt happen ill delete the post and PM the seller to put prices in their posts, this way theres full transparency, everyone can see whats going on in regards to price and people can step in if say someone is asking ripoff prices. How does that sound?

Infact, on other forums i go on there is a "members market" section where people put up stuff for sale, if we could get BK to add a Members Market section then that would be even better

I agree. Its a very good idea.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 7:55 pm
Evans you know like work in other forums when several foreros are interested for an article.

That is to say, let's imagine that I put an article to the sale with his fixed price and his sending., but several persons are interested for the article.

Which is the criterion to continuing to choose the final buyer?

Regards

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 9:07 pm
User avatarModeratorModeratorPosts: 4789Location: Wolverhampton, UKJoined: Thu Aug 31, 2006 3:52 pm
No bidding, the seller lists the price they want (lets say WEL 12" for £10) seller can accept £10 or less, but not more than £10 as they have listed £10 as the price. its a case of 1st come 1st served, if you want a bidding war then Ebay the item