<  PRODIGY MUSIC / GENERAL  ~  Music FROM The Jilted Generation

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 9:42 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 3824Location: USAJoined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 6:56 pm
ah, the good ol' days. i had a lot of fun while it lasted. good times with good people. shame it went down the tubes. oh well, let's see how this new version of BKR turns out, wish there were a little more variety in the music now being selected. some of it's good, don't get me wrong, but its just not varied enough. a site that represents the whole spectrum of electronically produced music, not just electro trash. i resisted entering a NR song just to see where the site was going.

and Aquila keep it up, you were one of my choices for main artist. when you get some new material let me know, i believe we're friends on myspace.

...and Thermonuclearity. these guys rock, well in a more cinematic way, but it still rocks.

also, respect to the peeps over at Neko's site with the NekoBeats Volume 1 compilation! reminded me of when BKR first started.

www.myspace.com/neorevmusic

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 10:47 pm
User avatarColonelColonelPosts: 894Joined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 10:45 am
nice one neorev for the nekobeats comment!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 3:41 am
ModeratorModeratorPosts: 4509Joined: Tue Sep 05, 2006 5:37 am
You guys get all of them then?

They won't be doing more of these. I quit my part as co-owner of the label after it went sour. They are up for selling tunes now so I don't know how many compilations like this you'll see now, let alone for free.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 10:20 am
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 2534Joined: Tue Feb 06, 2007 9:54 pm
Since I haven't been around for a "while" - can you tell me what's goin on with the whole bk-rec thing? I saw the new site - there were some interviews and there was smth about MFTJG vol.3 - how does it sound like? Is it good?

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 12:27 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 2949Location: woppity woppity woppityJoined: Tue Sep 05, 2006 10:33 am
There hasn't been any official releases with BKR yet, they still have a lot of legal and administrative tasks to do first. I think there'll be a promo coming out soon though.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 9:14 am
User avatarSergeantSergeantPosts: 443Joined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 1:09 pm
The Oracle wrote:
They won't be doing more of these.

sad but true. :cry: i really enjoyed participating in it and listening to all the entries during the competition. i didn't noticed any quarrel at that time though. that's why i have nice memories about that compilation :D

Offline Profile ICQ
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 5:35 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 3824Location: USAJoined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 6:56 pm
where's NekoBeats Vol. 2?!?!?!?!

I think a triple CD set would do just fine. got some new tunes i would love to drop!

bring it on!