<  PRODIGY MUSIC / GENERAL  ~  List Of Every Prodigy Track (IN PROGRESS)

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2015 4:26 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 1113Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:05 am

Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2016 2:30 pm
Update:
Narayan (Edit)
Bug Kann & The Plastic Jam - Made in Two Minutes (Prodigy Mix) edit version

should we do a separate sheet for "grey" remixes? like:
Warning (Backstage Sluts Remix)
Warrior's Dance (Hadouken! Mix)
Take Me To The Hospital (Streetlife DJ's Remix)
Charly (Zinc Remix)

Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2016 4:46 pm
anyone interested in improving adding stuff to the list, please pm your gmail email so i can grant you access to edit

Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2016 6:38 pm
User avatarColonelColonelPosts: 836Location: NetherlandsJoined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 7:04 pm
Thanks for the work on this great list. It sure makes it easy to get all tracks together.
I've got one issue, though. I'm compiling a USB-stick with all of the released tracks and it looks like I'm
not missing all that much, except for the most exotic remixes and the tracks from the live DVD (which I haven't
figured out yet how to rip the audio off of it), but the problem I have is that most of my MP3 files lengths seem
to be off for 1 or a few seconds.
I checked on some of the tracks and it seems that the running time for some released tracks were taken from
the actual single covers. The true track lengths are a few seconds off, though.
From some of the unreleased leaked tracks (like the drummer tape), my files don't match at all.
Some tracks differ more than 10 seconds. Which seems odd.
I also noticed that there's a difference in track lenths between original releases and remastered versions on the
expanded editions.
Can anyone please tell me which track lengths are being used in the spreadsheet?

My OCD litterally forces me to get all tracks on this list completed with all track lengths matching :roll:

In case anyone can tell me how to get the audiotracks off my World's on Fire Live DVD, I'd appreciate it as well.

Thanks in advance for answers to either question and keep up the good work on this awesome list :bigthumb:

Offline Profile ICQ
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2016 12:50 am
Track Lengths are from discogs, etc.
The difference between the demos, you probably have the fan "remastered" version (theres two i think).
You can rip the audio off the dvd with any DVD AUDIO RIPPER

Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2016 8:15 am
User avatarColonelColonelPosts: 836Location: NetherlandsJoined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 7:04 pm
Minefields (headrock beats) 2:36

From the Minefields promo tape. Discogs doesn't list the track lengths, but my .mp3 file is 2:36
Don't know where I got it from, so I can't confirm if it's legit. The trackname exists according to Discogs, though.

Offline Profile ICQ
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2016 8:27 am
User avatarModeratorModeratorPosts: 3357Location: The NetherlandsJoined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 8:58 am
Hell-razor wrote:
Minefields (headrock beats) 2:36

From the Minefields promo tape. Discogs doesn't list the track lengths, but my .mp3 file is 2:36
Don't know where I got it from, so I can't confirm if it's legit. The trackname exists according to Discogs, though.

That one is "fake".

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2016 9:27 am
Thanks for clearing that up.
Is there any tracklengtz know of that track or is it onebig mistery?

On the Narayan (Edit) track. This one is printed on 1 CD on the entire planet only?
If so, I wouldn't consider it as a released track, 'cause you can't possibly list all tracks
that only Liam ever burnt on a CD which only he has. To be called released, I'd say it
should be available in a larger quantity than a 'limited' print of 1. I wouldn't even consider
the original 20 copy promo of the Dirtchamber a release. It's impossible to obtain, for those
who don't have it.
But that's just my €0,02.

Offline Profile ICQ
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2016 7:15 pm
The Heat (The Energy) 7:00 on More Music For The Jilted Generation

Offline Profile ICQ
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2016 1:21 am
Hell-razor wrote:
The Heat (The Energy) 7:00 on More Music For The Jilted Generation

cheers. actually Speedway (Theme from Fastlane) is cutted on that release and the end part of it is used as a intro on The Heat

Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2016 1:41 am
by the way Arire, you got any suggestion for the list?

Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2016 3:36 pm
It's not Prodigy and it sure ain't Prodigy era .... but what about Cut 2 kill - Listen to the basstone?

Offline Profile ICQ
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2016 8:59 pm
Hell-razor wrote:
It's not Prodigy and it sure ain't Prodigy era .... but what about Cut 2 kill - Listen to the basstone?

nah, if we start adding solo stuff its a night mare lol....or maybe we should... depends if anyone wants to add more sheets with solo stuff

Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2016 9:57 am
CorporalCorporalPosts: 355Location: MoscowJoined: Fri May 23, 2008 6:10 pm
BGAT Main Mix + Dub (Specially EQ'd for radio):
http://www.discogs.com/release/1774932

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2016 3:40 am
User avatarPrivatePrivatePosts: 241Location: Athens, GRJoined: Wed Sep 13, 2006 9:28 am
Guys,

two things of the top of my head:

1. "Fire (burning version)" cd version is available on Super Club Groovin' Vol. 11 http://www.discogs.com/Various-Super-Cl ... se/1228720 also available in a promo version of the cd which is not on discogs

2. "We are the ruffest" which appears on Torso CD 239 has a very different mix (in terms of mixing, otherwise the length is identical).