BRAINKILLER FORUM
http://www.brainkiller.it/forum/

List Of Every Prodigy Track (IN PROGRESS)
http://www.brainkiller.it/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=8914
Page 4 of 12

Author:  UN [ Mon Feb 02, 2015 10:54 pm ]
Post subject: 

added evans suggestions, south central remix of IMD, leeroys remix and such. feel welcome to compelte the list with other tracks or indexing the hyperlinks... think with the help of others the list can be completed easily

Author:  UN [ Tue Feb 03, 2015 12:06 am ]
Post subject: 

which era should tracks like Smack My Bitch Up (Sub Focus Remix) or Voodoo People (Pendulum Remix) belong? TLTS or to FOTL/MFTJG?
my opinion: TLTS

Author:  Prodigal Son [ Tue Feb 03, 2015 8:50 am ]
Post subject: 

Tlts. Those remixes are from that era.

Author:  UN [ Tue Feb 03, 2015 10:04 am ]
Post subject: 

can anyone pinpoint the physical promo release of AONO that contains the shorter version of Medusa's Path (3:16)? It was the unmastered version that leaked.

Image

Author:  UN [ Tue Feb 03, 2015 10:29 am ]
Post subject: 

also i noticed we have a couple of tracks with the same name but different length sicne they are different (for example Omen from the cd single and the one in this release http://www.discogs.com/Prodigy-Invaders ... se/1781485 )
In this kind of cases, leave both and write something on Additional info

Author:  UN [ Tue Feb 03, 2015 5:39 pm ]
Post subject: 

298 tracks. i thinks theres a couple that are the same but with different titles. should we have a "ALTERNATIVE NAME" column for these cases?

Author:  Plain_John [ Tue Feb 03, 2015 7:11 pm ]
Post subject: 

UN wrote:
298 tracks. i thinks theres a couple that are the same but with different titles. should we have a "ALTERNATIVE NAME" column for these cases?

"ALTERNATIVE NAME" column would answer people's future questions for certain tracks.

Author:  Jericho-X [ Tue Feb 03, 2015 8:27 pm ]
Post subject: 

UN wrote:
also i noticed we have a couple of tracks with the same name but different length sicne they are different (for example Omen from the cd single and the one in this release http://www.discogs.com/Prodigy-Invaders ... se/1781485 )
In this kind of cases, leave both and write something on Additional info


Album version and single version of Omen are different, hence different instrumental versions to each!

Author:  Guest01 [ Tue Feb 03, 2015 10:52 pm ]
Post subject: 

UN wrote:
can anyone pinpoint the physical promo release of AONO that contains the shorter version of Medusa's Path (3:16)? It was the unmastered version that leaked.



I think this shorter version of Medusa's Path was just cd ripping/encoding misteke.

Author:  UN [ Tue Feb 03, 2015 11:55 pm ]
Post subject: 

Guest01 wrote:
UN wrote:
can anyone pinpoint the physical promo release of AONO that contains the shorter version of Medusa's Path (3:16)? It was the unmastered version that leaked.



I think this shorter version of Medusa's Path was just cd ripping/encoding misteke.

dont think so. Also i recall Liam getting mad about the leak wasnt even the final version of the album (unmastered)

Author:  peerless [ Tue Feb 03, 2015 11:56 pm ]
Post subject: 

Excellent initiative! I've missed Arie's discography, hopefully we can arrive at an equally good and more up-to-date version now!

Comment regarding the Liam Remixes:

There are more than 3 versions of Method Man - Release Yo' Delf, and as I recall from various Prodigy sites quite a few. I don't have the full overview, but here are the versions that I do have, which aren't listed:

Release Yo' Delf (Prodigy Remix) - 4:56
http://www.discogs.com/Method-Man-Featuring-DAngelo-Break-Ups-2-Make-Ups/release/5859242
(This is basically an Edit of Prodigy Mix - Clean Version - censored lyrics and same siren beats ending)
I believe it is also identical to the version found on this release (although this might be a superior version as it is remastered):
http://www.discogs.com/Method-Man-Tical/release/3640330

Release Yo' Delf (Prodigy Mix) - 4:37
This is found on Liam's Back To Mine CD
http://www.discogs.com/Liam-Prodigy-Back-To-Mine/master/129135
(This version has uncensored lyrics, and no siren beats ending, but instead the 'keep it movin' lyrics run until an abrupt end)
The version of the Back To Mine release may be ever so slightly mixed with the previous track, there is at least a sound effect 5-10 seconds into the song which doesn't seem to appear in any of the other versions. If so, this release might contain the unmixed version:
http://www.amazon.com/Repo-Men-Original-Picture-Soundtrack/dp/B0039T1QP2/ref=sr_1_1?s=music&ie=UTF8&qid=1423006979&sr=1-1&keywords=repo+men&pebp=1423006981089&peasin=B0039T1QP2&pebp=1423006981113&peasin=B0039T1QP2&pebp=1423006981122&peasin=B0039T1QP2&pebp=1423006981139&peasin=B0039T1QP2

Release Yo' Delf (Prodigy Mix) - 5:36
http://www.discogs.com/Various-B-Boy-Classics-Vol-1/release/2118289
(This version seems identical to the (uncensored) full length version, except that it is slightly shorter because the siren beats at the end are removed)

Apart from these, in http://www.theprodigy.info/discography/remixes/Method_Man/index.shtml there even more versions listed, although I haven't been able to locate any of these on discogs.com:

1996, Def Jam DEFCD 6/851 943-2
04. 05:24 Release Yo´ Delf (Prodigy Mix)
06. 04:17 Release Yo´ Delf (Prodigy Instrumental)

1996, Def Jam/Mercury Records BV - The Netherlands 5765472
01. 04:18 Release Yo'Delf (Prodigy Mix)

Author:  Arie [ Wed Feb 04, 2015 7:57 am ]
Post subject: 

UN wrote:
dont think so. Also i recall Liam getting mad about the leak wasnt even the final version of the album (unmastered)

I have an unmastered acetate of AONO and I believe that the shorter version is on there. I listened to it once, but to be honest, once AONO was properly released, I never put this unmastered acetate on anymore. I am rebuilding some rooms in my house, so my whole music collection is in boxes. Once I am done, I will look it up and have a listen.

Author:  UN [ Wed Feb 04, 2015 8:15 am ]
Post subject: 

Arie wrote:
UN wrote:
dont think so. Also i recall Liam getting mad about the leak wasnt even the final version of the album (unmastered)

I have an unmastered acetate of AONO and I believe that the shorter version is on there. I listened to it once, but to be honest, once AONO was properly released, I never put this unmastered acetate on anymore. I am rebuilding some rooms in my house, so my whole music collection is in boxes. Once I am done, I will look it up and have a listen.

thanks Arie :wink:

Author:  UN [ Wed Feb 04, 2015 12:45 pm ]
Post subject: 

should we add the unnamed songs such as the song with Skin that we know that exists?

Author:  Antz [ Wed Feb 04, 2015 2:36 pm ]
Post subject: 

Is the BGAT Radio Mix the version the BBC played with Rohypnol censored? If not perhaps that should be added?

Should the Chems remix of Voodoo be listed as Dust Brothers remix? Apart from the names the track is different as the Chem version has the reversed sample.

Page 4 of 12 All times are UTC
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
https://www.phpbb.com/