Author Message

<  PRODIGY MUSIC / GENERAL  ~  List Of Every Prodigy Track (IN PROGRESS)

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2015 6:52 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 2407Location: NorwayJoined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 5:27 pm
Similar thing with One Love; Original Mix 5:50, while the Original 12" Mix from Their Law The Singles 1990-2005 is 5:25


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2015 10:33 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 1113Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:05 am
Guest01 wrote:
I think these two are only versions of Full Throttle exists.

Many of Jilted track are cut shorter because of CD limit. I didn't realize that Full Throttle is shortened too.

no worries, thats why this list is helpful.

Jericho-X wrote:
Similar thing with One Love; Original Mix 5:50, while the Original 12" Mix from Their Law The Singles 1990-2005 is 5:25

cheers, added. didnt realise that the TLTS was shorter.

about the tracks with the background in blue, anyone knows in which release they are available (i didnt add those, so have no idea)?

should we add this as "unnamed"? http://youtu.be/1PETdr0kTgo?t=54m47s


Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2015 3:20 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 2376Joined: Sun Sep 03, 2006 9:33 pm
UN wrote:

should we add this as "unnamed"? http://youtu.be/1PETdr0kTgo?t=54m47s



I always really loved this one. I hope it survive on TDIME.



_________________
Molotov Cocktail - We Set The Goddamn Place On Fire.... This Is It!
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2015 7:05 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 1113Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:05 am
Guest01 wrote:
UN wrote:

should we add this as "unnamed"? http://youtu.be/1PETdr0kTgo?t=54m47s



I always really loved this one. I hope it survive on TDIME.

yeh me too. ets wait for teh release of the album, might end up there.


Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2015 7:19 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 1090Location: SerbiaJoined: Mon Sep 04, 2006 11:55 am
I love this one too, but I dunno its a IMD leftover :/


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2015 12:24 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 1113Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:05 am
added
4:56 Method Man Release Yo´ Delf (Prodigy Remix)
4:59 Voodoo People (Dust Brothers Remix)
both from http://www.discogs.com/Various-Special- ... ease/49825 which are different in length to the other versions of the track


Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2015 11:09 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 1113Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:05 am
added
5:45 Break & Enter (Live At Bristol Sound City) MFTJG Unheard Pleasures 1995

anyone have any idea of other live songs that have been released on compilations or such?


Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2015 6:58 am
User avatarCorporalCorporalPosts: 378Location: RussiaJoined: Fri Jul 04, 2008 6:41 am
UN wrote:
added
5:45 Break & Enter (Live At Bristol Sound City) MFTJG Unheard Pleasures 1995

anyone have any idea of other live songs that have been released on compilations or such?

http://www.discogs.com/release/2969910
http://www.discogs.com/release/2391649
http://www.discogs.com/release/1223095


Offline Profile WWW ICQ
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2015 8:26 am
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 1113Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:05 am
Lynxx wrote:
UN wrote:
added
5:45 Break & Enter (Live At Bristol Sound City) MFTJG Unheard Pleasures 1995

anyone have any idea of other live songs that have been released on compilations or such?

http://www.discogs.com/release/2969910
http://www.discogs.com/release/2391649
http://www.discogs.com/release/1223095

cheers! added


Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2015 10:31 pm
GruntGruntPosts: 49Joined: Thu Sep 14, 2006 7:41 pm
UN wrote:
anyone have any idea of other live songs that have been released on compilations or such?


As far as I can tell, the list is missing

3:27 Out of Space (Live From Pukkelpop 2005) - from Experience: Expanded [Remastered]
4:19 Voodoo People (Radio 1 Maida Vale Session) - from More Music For The Jilted Generation


Also, though not a live track, I didn't find

8:02 Prodigy Collective
http://www.discogs.com/Various-Abducted-4/release/2559350


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2015 11:54 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 1113Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:05 am
peerless wrote:
UN wrote:
anyone have any idea of other live songs that have been released on compilations or such?


As far as I can tell, the list is missing

3:27 Out of Space (Live From Pukkelpop 2005) - from Experience: Expanded [Remastered]
4:19 Voodoo People (Radio 1 Maida Vale Session) - from More Music For The Jilted Generation


Also, though not a live track, I didn't find

8:02 Prodigy Collective
http://www.discogs.com/Various-Abducted-4/release/2559350

cheers for your contribution...dont know how those two tracks slipped our radar =).

About the that Prodigy Collective, think it doesnt belong there. anyone agree?


Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2015 10:47 pm
GruntGruntPosts: 49Joined: Thu Sep 14, 2006 7:41 pm
UN wrote:
peerless wrote:
UN wrote:
anyone have any idea of other live songs that have been released on compilations or such?


As far as I can tell, the list is missing

3:27 Out of Space (Live From Pukkelpop 2005) - from Experience: Expanded [Remastered]
4:19 Voodoo People (Radio 1 Maida Vale Session) - from More Music For The Jilted Generation


Also, though not a live track, I didn't find

8:02 Prodigy Collective
http://www.discogs.com/Various-Abducted-4/release/2559350

cheers for your contribution...dont know how those two tracks slipped our radar =).

About the that Prodigy Collective, think it doesnt belong there. anyone agree?


I'm at least positive that Prodigy Collective featured on Arie's discography page, because that's how I ended up monitoring Ebay for ages until I finally got a hold of it :)
I'm pretty sure he also had a few other listings that we haven't included yet, I think a few remixes which only were released on vinyl. Arie will probably fill us in when he gets his record collection sorted out :)


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2015 12:00 am
GruntGruntPosts: 49Joined: Thu Sep 14, 2006 7:41 pm
Here are a few more (all of these were also listed on Aries website):

7:09 3 Kilos (http://www.discogs.com/Various-15-Minutes-Original-Motion-Picture-Soundtrack/master/101158)
7:51 All Wound Up (http://www.discogs.com/Various-Select-Series-Two-Volume-Ten/release/4203854)
4:10 Android (http://www.discogs.com/Various-Turn-Up-The-Bass-16/release/94312)
2:56 Android (http://www.discogs.com/Various-History-Of-Dance-14-The-House-Edition/master/433564)
5:49 Breathe (Digital Mix by Troy Sands) (http://www.discogs.com/Various-Roadkill-218/release/1371228)
4:59 Charly (Alley Cat Mix) ()http://www.discogs.com/Prodigy-Music-For-The-Jilted-Generation/release/73698
3:24 Everybody In The Place (Fairground Edit) (http://www.discogs.com/Various-Ultimate-Hardcore/release/51995)
4:16 Fire (Burning Version) (http://www.discogs.com/Various-Move-The-House-7/release/91223)
6:25 Firestarter (Digital Mix by Jim Thias) (http://www.discogs.com/Various-Roadkill-215/release/2567045)
3:48 Girls (Edit Master) (http://www.discogs.com/Prodigy-Girls/release/3086513)
5:25 Girls (Mix by Mark Roberts) (http://www.discogs.com/Prodigy-Girls/release/3086513)
6:36 Goa (The Heat The Energy Part 2) (http://www.discogs.com/Prodigy-Voodoo-People/release/373607)
6:13 No Good (Start The Dance) (Remix by Olle Pihl) (http://www.discogs.com/Various-Remix-Nation-3/master/570533)
4:13 Omen (Live) (http://www.discogs.com/Prodigy-Invaders-Must-Die/release/1996062)
5:34 Out of Space (Millenium Mix) (http://www.discogs.com/Various-United-Stance-Of-Techno/master/426519)
6:09 Out of Space/In The Jungle (http://www.discogs.com/Various-Rampage-1/release/1956778)
6:12 Poison (http://www.discogs.com/Prodigy-History-Promotion-CD/release/1266423)
3:41 Poison (95 Radio Edit) (http://www.discogs.com/Various-Techno-Trance/release/523376)

Also, a correction:

Funky Shit (Mulder Exclusive Mix) - The track length should be 5:55, not 4:06. The shorter version, in my view, does not count as it is only part of the full track mixed with other tracks (this was done on the CD version of Aphrodite & Micky Finn - The Takeover Bid, but not on the vinyl version, which is where the full 5:55 version is found)


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2015 10:10 pm
GruntGruntPosts: 49Joined: Thu Sep 14, 2006 7:41 pm
...and shame on us for forgetting

7:12 Claustrophobic Sting :shock:

Regarding Smack My Bitch Up:

Is the LP Version (5:42) any different from the album version (also 5:42)?
I also came across
4:31 Smack My Bitch Up (Radio Edit) (http://www.discogs.com/Prodigy-Smack-My-Bitch-Up/release/1002008) which is ca. 15 seconds shorter than both the Edit (4:47) version found on the single release and the Clean Edit (4:48), but I don't have the actual promo to confirm the track length.


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2015 12:37 pm
User avatarCaptainCaptainPosts: 664Location: CroatiaJoined: Mon May 19, 2008 7:18 am
7:51 All Wound Up
wtf is this wind it up smthn?



_________________
:bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb:
Offline Profile

Display posts from previous:  Sort by:

All times are UTC
Page 6 of 12
174 posts
Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 12  Next
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests
Search for:
Post new topic  Reply to topic
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum
cron