<  PRODIGY MUSIC / GENERAL  ~  AONO v.1 and everything else about the era FOTL --> AONO

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2015 11:24 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 1015Joined: Wed Dec 06, 2006 10:29 pm
Thanks for deleting my post this morning whoever it was you fucking piece of shit!! Rot in hell!!! :evil:

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2015 11:56 pm
GeneralGeneralPosts: 1947Joined: Sat Sep 30, 2006 1:16 pm
Rickyoto wrote:
Thanks for deleting my post this morning whoever it was you fucking piece of shit!! Rot in hell!!! :evil:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JI01BjmSLA

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2015 5:00 am
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 1015Joined: Wed Dec 06, 2006 10:29 pm
Each year the ignorance of untrue knowledge of this band gets worse and worse due to the fact lots of noobies and young idiots say what they think is real without looking up proper interviews and reading magazine articles collected over many years and truly truly insults the intelligence of the band which is why Liam simply stopped reading this shit due to how mad he would get reading what people are saying. Sadly I have to still see this shit on a daily basis on this forum solidifying the fact that the true fans out there know what's real and don't talk and argue about the past because they know the truth! Because we knew it was true THEN! It's just sad when you go to correct someone and some hot head moderator deletes posts and posts due to how off topic and ignorant the retarded idiots get about these topics! I get mad when stupid fans think they know what the truth is without doing any homework or research on their own! Either way fuck you all and I could care less what anyone is gunna say about this! Only the true fans over many years will agree with me and I can't wait until they come back to tour the only country in the world who has never understood them! It's a sad sad fact but America's music scene is probably the worst WORST one in the world and sadly I'm stuck living in this shit hole! Happy bashing me fuckers!! :-D

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2015 10:31 am
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 2917Location: italyJoined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 3:44 pm
but I still don't get what's happened? Did anyone delete your post? And why should have he done it? What did u write so bad?

www.myspace.com/thespyral
Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2015 10:46 am
PrivatePrivatePosts: 191Joined: Tue Jul 22, 2008 12:58 am
I imagine he's on about my favourite jobsworth who deleted the posts on sight instead of moving them or vaguely considering that people put a lot of effort into some of them.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2015 10:56 am
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 2917Location: italyJoined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 3:44 pm
ok, but the problem is not just about him. I think it concerns all who wrote about "aono 1", me included. :P

Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2015 2:27 pm
SergeantSergeantPosts: 478Joined: Mon Jun 09, 2008 9:38 am
nucleartitan wrote:
As I already written in the other topic, I'm pretty sure that BGAT wouldn't be on it. Is "What we want" "We do what the fuck we want"?

Mhm, not sure, I'd thought it would have been like a first single of an official AONO, if it didn't bomb and reception would have been good.

Like he did with FOTL and Firestarter - he wrote the track, liked it enough to make it a single and knew he wanted to do an album in the same sound. He probably though BGAT was a good track at the time and just wanted to get something out there while writing the rest of the album.

I could be wrong, of course, but it seems likely to me.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2015 6:42 pm
Do you refer to BGAT or to What we want? Because I'm 100% sure that Liam, by that time, said that BGAT wouldn't have been on aono (of 2002 of course).

Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2015 7:05 pm
nucleartitan wrote:
Do you refer to BGAT or to What we want? Because I'm 100% sure that Liam, by that time, said that BGAT wouldn't have been on aono (of 2002 of course).

I meant BGAT. Did Liam say that after BGAT got the mediocre reception it got or before that?

Would be kinda strange of him to release a track he's sure not to include on the album.
But yeah, I don't know, just find it strange to put a 'random' track out as a single. Or maybe the record company wanted it.

Last edited by Ekko on Fri Jan 30, 2015 7:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2015 7:09 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 2415Joined: Sun Sep 03, 2006 9:33 pm
nucleartitan wrote:

Not sure he ever said that. But once he said that he planned for BGAT album version to be different/reworked version. Maybe he thought about version with Ping Pong Bitches on vocals.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2015 11:40 pm
I'm sure he said that, because, in more than one interviews by that time, he said that BGAT didn't fit with the other album tracks. I remember he said also in an interview made by MTV2 as well. He naturally talked about Nuclear and Trigger which had to be on the new album.

Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2015 9:17 am
nucleartitan wrote:
I'm sure he said that, because, in more than one interviews by that time, he said that BGAT didn't fit with the other album tracks. I remember he said also in an interview made by MTV2 as well. He naturally talked about Nuclear and Trigger which had to be on the new album.

Which is really weird, cos "It's just the way it is" fit's sort of less well on AONO v2 as BGAT would have fitted on what we knew was AONO v1. Sort of. I mean, it's a similar sound and production and all, it's just a weird choice.

Do you still remember which interviews these were?

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2015 11:06 am
LifeIsAsLifeDoes wrote:
I imagine he's on about my favourite jobsworth who deleted the posts on sight instead of moving them or vaguely considering that people put a lot of effort into some of them.

Yeah. He's no good at what he does. I see that.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2015 11:39 am
ColonelColonelPosts: 853Joined: Sat Nov 25, 2006 4:31 pm
I'm glad I heard trigger, nuclear, little goblin, warning,ded ken and awol live.

Warning original version rocks

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2015 11:44 am
Jr wrote:
I'm glad I heard trigger, nuclear, little goblin, warning,ded ken and awol live.

Warning original version rocks

I edited the opening post, there's links to some of the tunes. Have we got a better version of Warning?

Offline Profile