<  PRODIGY MUSIC / GENERAL  ~  Get Up Get Off (Alternative Mix?!)

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 10:06 pm
GruntGruntPosts: 9Location: UKJoined: Mon Jan 19, 2015 10:31 pm
Right, I've got the Prodigy iOS app... you can listen to tracks from all albums. I'm in the UK... but the version of Get Up Set Off is totally different from the version on AONO? I'm in the UK, so it's certainly different to the UK release. I seem to remember some discussion around 2004 that there was a US version of Get Up Get Off so I suppose this is it. Then again I could just me making this up. Does anyone know what the score is, and also is anyone able to PM me a high quality rip of it? Or let me know how I can purchase this version?!!? I don't have many gaps in my Prodigy collection, but this is one! The other is the Unkle remix of NS (see my other post). Thanks...

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 10:42 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 1113Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:05 am
Deathray wrote:
Right, I've got the Prodigy iOS app... you can listen to tracks from all albums. I'm in the UK... but the version of Get Up Set Off is totally different from the version on AONO? I'm in the UK, so it's certainly different to the UK release. I seem to remember some discussion around 2004 that there was a US version of Get Up Get Off so I suppose this is it. Then again I could just me making this up. Does anyone know what the score is, and also is anyone able to PM me a high quality rip of it? Or let me know how I can purchase this version?!!? I don't have many gaps in my Prodigy collection, but this is one! The other is the Unkle remix of NS (see my other post). Thanks...

Get Up Get Off (Alternative Mix) and Under My Wheels (Alternate Version) are iTunes bonus tracks for the US from AONO. You can buy them on iTunes if you register a US account

Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 9:06 pm
UN wrote:
Deathray wrote:

Get Up Get Off (Alternative Mix) and Under My Wheels (Alternate Version) are iTunes bonus tracks for the US from AONO. You can buy them on iTunes if you register a US account

Hi there... finally taken a look in iTunes and updated to US site... but cannot see these bonus tracks? Can anyone help?

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2015 9:17 pm
User avatarCorporalCorporalPosts: 307Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2015 9:23 pm
Shame that it isn't on any AONO singles as b-side.

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2015 10:41 pm
User avatarProdigious ArabPosts: 4204Location: The Dark SideJoined: Sun Sep 03, 2006 5:22 pm
This reminds me of my favorite version of YBUMW i lost it and can't find it anymore, it was alternate version with lyrics, I think it's called under my wheels (Original).

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2015 7:03 am
Can anyone PM me GUGO alternate mix please? I have YBUMW Original...

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2015 2:29 pm
User avatarA.K.A. feelxPosts: 3056Location: Montréal, QCJoined: Sun Jul 15, 2007 11:32 pm
AFAIK the song WAS commercially available on the iTunes US store, I believe it isn't anymore as I can't find it

therefore: viewtopic.php?f=17&t=13959

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2015 2:34 pm
User avatarA.K.A. feelxPosts: 3056Location: Montréal, QCJoined: Sun Jul 15, 2007 11:32 pm
Electronic_Punk® wrote:
This reminds me of my favorite version of YBUMW i lost it and can't find it anymore, it was alternate version with lyrics, I think it's called under my wheels (Original).

Under My Wheels (Original Mix) is an amazing B-side on Girls single, but are you talking about another version? with lyrics, never heard that before

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2015 2:37 pm
User avatarProdigious ArabPosts: 4204Location: The Dark SideJoined: Sun Sep 03, 2006 5:22 pm
feelthy wrote:
Electronic_Punk® wrote:

Under My Wheels (Original Mix) is an amazing B-side on Girls single, but are you talking about another version? with lyrics, never heard that before

I'm talking about the Alternate version. It's basically like the original mix but with extra beats and vocals. It's rare.

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2015 3:12 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 1090Location: SerbiaJoined: Mon Sep 04, 2006 11:55 am
Yeah, the one with the flute.

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2015 5:16 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 1349Location: Manchester, EnglandJoined: Wed Oct 04, 2006 9:32 am
Electronic_Punk® wrote:
feelthy wrote:
Electronic_Punk® wrote:

I'm talking about the Alternate version. It's basically like the original mix but with extra beats and vocals. It's rare.

Under My Wheels (Alternate Version) Where can we find this then?

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2015 8:40 pm
User avatarCorporalCorporalPosts: 369Location: FranceJoined: Wed Oct 28, 2009 1:21 am
subtract wrote:
Electronic_Punk® wrote:

It was on youtube at one moment, but I can't find it anymore!

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2015 8:53 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 1090Location: SerbiaJoined: Mon Sep 04, 2006 11:55 am
I can upload you if you dont have it. Pm me.

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2015 12:17 am
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 1113Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:05 am
subtract wrote:

it was a iTunes exclusive when AONO was released. along with Get Up Get Off (Alternate Version)

Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2015 11:52 am
User avatarSergeantSergeantPosts: 413Location: Tenerife (fan since 95)Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 10:53 am
I've never heard of it, can anyone upload it to the Prodigy Studio thread please since it's not commercially available anymore?

Offline Profile