<  PRODIGY QUESTIONS & OPINIONS  ~  Prodigy's 7th album.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2015 8:29 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 1356Joined: Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:26 pm
Anything about the new album. Yeah too early and too optimistic but we might have a MFTJG-FOTL gap! or not. :)
Saw Liam's post/answer to a fan ,that his new album will be even more angry.I guess he was joking but you never know.
I really wish someone ask him politely and seriously about it though.

Last edited by SPECIAL FORCES on Sat Mar 28, 2015 8:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2015 8:29 pm
Worst case scenario...hope Hyperspeed is wrong :lol: :

-A.I.: So...Liam how do you feel now that you delivered ''Pillow Wars'' your long awaited 7th album?
-LH:It feels good.I know some fans are angry because of the big gap but to write a new album is a slow prosess for me.If i dont feel the need to write new material i dont touch my laptop.Keith's death was a wake up call for me.It was the kick in the butt i needed.

-A.I.:It must have been very hard for you
-L.H.:Yeah...he was like family for me d'you know what I mean? First Natalie,Maxim,Leeroy,Neil,Rob and now Keith.

-A.I.:Why did you change your logo after all those years?
-L.H.:Well...it wasnt an easy decision after so many decades...but after the Great Invasion and those mutated flesh eating ants because of the radiation fallout,our company ''Just a Little More Love recordings'' decided it would not reflect good on us.

A.I.: I picked 3 question from the nexus, 3lEgs4tits102 asks:''Will there ever be a Prodigy B-sides collection?''
-LH:I dont know...lost some material during the second wave of the invasion,d'you know what I mean?

-A.I.:A fan from the German Republic of Russia asks: ''Why did you write Firestarter part II?''
-LH:well i felt there was a story left to be told there d'you know what I mean?
People underestimate the Lyrics of our songs.With the help of my psychologist i realised that there was a story left to be told.Could not sleep at night since FOTL.Now i feel that i'm a new man.
My chronic isomnia issue is finally gone.This reflects on the album too.It is a happy-optimistic album.I get a lot of critisism but i do not care,blaaaaaa.Had my first breakfast in decades.My wife's face is so beautiful in the daylight.

-A.I.:Firestarter part II was sadly partially one of the reasons Keith died right?
-LH:I'm still shocked.We decided to play and test the song live for the first time and Keith got a new haircut,dyed them too ,was in shape like never before.But he was unlucky d'you know what I mean?.It is a shame.He was returning home after a vegeterian only party.A neighbor of his,veteran from WWIII saw him through his window,thought there was a new alien invasion coming and gunned him down.At least he managed to make his dream come true.He was the first man to open a pub in Somalia.

-A.I.:Ok...back to music,a fan from the U.S. of Europe wants to know why did you make a cover of ''Baby One More Time''?
-LH:Well...today's scene is very dark,repetitive and boring.We need to bring the melody back d'you know what I mean?.I started to go to clubs again.Fucking DJ's...pfff....all they do is plug the laptop to their head and wave their hands.Back in the days we used to use USB ports ffs! Now they are lazy as fuck!Fuck them.I stay in home and
listen to Heart Radio.Got a treadmill too.Fuck i love donuts with Xanax.

-A.I.:Thank you very much Liam
-LH:Thanks.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2015 8:33 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 2220Location: DenmarkJoined: Tue Sep 05, 2006 2:55 pm
First official comment on the album: "This album is mellow compaired to the new one im doing."

https://instagram.com/p/0vd9SwrM2o/

:lol:

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2015 8:35 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 1090Location: SerbiaJoined: Mon Sep 04, 2006 11:55 am
This shouldnt be in news section. Yeah Liam is trolling that guy :D

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2015 9:00 pm
Prodigal Son wrote:

You sure? cause he said he writes music everyday.While touring or at home. He can deliver a new album in 2-3 years.
Probably trolling but you never know.Im also sure that Maxim and Keith will tell him that they cant dance as they could.
So he has an extra reason to not leave such a huge gap again.

Fuck i want THE DAY IS MY ENEMY PART II. I dont want any motherfucker telling me i live in the past hahaha!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2015 9:16 pm
User avatarCorporalCorporalPosts: 302Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2015 11:36 am
SPECIAL FORCES wrote:
Prodigal Son wrote:

You sure? cause he said he writes music everyday.While touring or at home. He can deliver a new album in 2-3 years.
Probably trolling but you never know.Im also sure that Maxim and Keith will tell him that they cant dance as they could.
So he has an extra reason to not leave such a huge gap again.

Fuck i want THE DAY IS MY ENEMY PART II. I dont want any motherfucker telling me i live in the past hahaha!

Considering he repeatedly admitted he didn't actually start writing this album until late last year, he can put one out whenever he likes.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2015 9:27 pm
lol i was not trolling when opened this thread.All bs aside i really think that we might get something in the next 3 years.Like 1-2 years of touring and then 1 year of finishing a new album.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2015 9:35 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 1113Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:05 am
is this topic serious?

Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2015 11:53 pm
User avatarCorporalCorporalPosts: 302Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2015 11:36 am
UN wrote:
is this topic serious?

It's been ages since their last album came out dude.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2015 11:56 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 1113Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:05 am
hyperspeed wrote:
UN wrote:
is this topic serious?

It's been ages since their last album came out dude.

makes no fucking sense at all

Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2015 8:42 am
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 6512Joined: Sun Oct 14, 2007 9:44 am
SPECIAL FORCES wrote:
lol i was not trolling when opened this thread.All bs aside i really think that we might get something in the next 3 years.Like 1-2 years of touring and then 1 year of finishing a new album.

QFT

Last edited by Harbinger on Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2015 8:55 am
User avatarSergeantSergeantPosts: 489Location: JupiterJoined: Fri Jan 30, 2009 12:00 pm
I hope we will get one pretty soon. I dont want to say this, but the bands turning pretty old now, even if they look good :lol:

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2015 9:22 am
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 1090Location: SerbiaJoined: Mon Sep 04, 2006 11:55 am
Well, every fan wants new album in a few years but knowing Liam and way he writes albums I will be satisfied if band release some Eps with new or unreleased tracks, remixes, soundtracks. Anything that can fill the gap untill Liam decide wheter he will or not record new album. But I hope he will. :)

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2015 9:50 am
User avatarCaptainCaptainPosts: 664Location: CroatiaJoined: Mon May 19, 2008 7:18 am

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2015 9:53 am
User avatarMajorMajorPosts: 707Location: PolandJoined: Sat Nov 14, 2009 12:00 pm
As far as Liam might indeed have started working on a new album right now (realizing that he has quite little time left if he wants to tour with the next album), thinking that he might be done in 3 years is a fucking joke. Sorry, Special Forces :D