<  PRODIGY QUESTIONS & OPINIONS  ~  Jam tracks

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 9:07 am
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 1729Location: HungaryJoined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 4:53 pm
Hello my prodigy mates :)
I'm curious who gave titles to different jam tracks, the prodigy played/plays on live gigs. I mean tracks like:
Vogue, The '95 Vibe, Payback Time, Dose Of Fun Intro, etc. etc.
I've never heard Liam ever mentioned these tracks' titles. So these titles had been given by fans?

And what's the difference between payback time and space intro? Both of them is the same, the only difference that Space Intro was played as an intro of a gig before smbu, payback time was played as an intro in the middle of the gig before back 2 skool.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 1:49 pm
User avatarModeratorModeratorPosts: 3357Location: The NetherlandsJoined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 8:58 am
A lot of titles for these live links are made up by fans. Some titles were found out by people who managed to obtain a setlist after a show. All titles which were confirmed this way are on my web site, in the Tracks section. All titles which you don't find there are not confirmed and are therefore most likely made up by fans.

A good and recent example is for instance Firestarter being played live by the band on Radio 1. ET called this live version "Firestarter (Burn Version)", because of Keith Flint singing "burn, burn, BURN, BURN...". Several people considered this to be the official title and started requesting "Firestarter (Burn Version)". A new fan made up title was born and it will be hard to get rid off again.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 6:12 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 1729Location: HungaryJoined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 4:53 pm
Thanks for your kind help, I'm going to check your site.