<  PRODIGY QUESTIONS & OPINIONS  ~  Live Setlist changes and proposal

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 12:09 am
User avatarColonelColonelPosts: 999Location: Brisbane, AustraliaJoined: Tue May 08, 2007 9:18 am
I know what you mean, I'm just suggesting that if you make a live show more enticing with something that isn't commercially available, that itself is a reason just to see them live. What annoys me with artists who have been around for some time is that they constantly drop older tracks which is disappointing for a new fan because now they have no chance of experiencing that artists back catalogue just because they discovered them a bit later than others. I wish I knew the prodigy well in the early 90's but even if I had I wouldn't have been old enough to see them live. The only song from that era that I have heard them play live is out of space and I have seen them play live in Australia every chance I have had from the year 2000 till today , so that's 15years and I have heard one song from the experience era, so yeah I'm a little pissed with their live shows especially when say they go and play in England and then I hear they have played at least half of the experience album live in those years makes me an unhappy Australian fan. I know I guess I just have to go to England or Europe or i'll never get my fix

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 7:20 am
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 2916Location: italyJoined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 3:44 pm
But if you read the proposal so far, you can notice that there are even ne trax, such as rebel radio and destroy, or, as in my case, Hotride, which is old, but not so much compared to out of space and so on. This is not a proposal in order to introduce old trax, this is a proposal in order to introduce some other trax, independently whether they r old or new. Moreover they are just 5 totally, but they could pick up just 2 or 3 of them.

www.myspace.com/thespyral
Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 7:31 am
PrivatePrivatePosts: 121Joined: Sun Feb 24, 2008 12:25 pm
[i][/they should jumble the set every night,quite sure they dont need to practice learning those cheesy lyrics

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 11:11 am
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 2916Location: italyJoined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 3:44 pm
exactly, this is what i mean! It's not about to upset the whole setlist, it's just about, each night, to put two different trax in the setlist, which could give more variety to their shows. I think it is nothing that pretentious.
Example: today Run, tomorrow Hotride, the day after serial thrilla, then rebel radio, then invisible sun, then funky shit and so on… I personally would be enthusiastic about it.

www.myspace.com/thespyral
Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 10:17 pm
User avatarColonelColonelPosts: 999Location: Brisbane, AustraliaJoined: Tue May 08, 2007 9:18 am
yeah I'd be happy with that, I prefer not knowing what to expect

Offline Profile