<  PRODIGY QUESTIONS & OPINIONS  ~  So The Prodigy It's Over..?

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2015 7:55 am
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 3115Location: LithuaniaJoined: Mon Sep 04, 2006 3:18 pm
This sucks for them because now they will hear this question everytime from the interviewer "I hear you guys are planning on retirement, can you comment on that?"

Also this makes no sense. In recent interviews they were bragging about how they feel like in a time capsule and feeling way younger that they really are. And now they are saying age is an issue. They should focus on improving live shows by making more surprise elements to the crowd rather focusing on retirement. I'll be lucky if I look as good as them in my 40s.

Also some can see as a marketing trick to sell more tickets, but the UK tour is sold out already, so no.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2015 10:34 am
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 2881Location: ESTJoined: Tue Jan 22, 2008 3:30 pm
new period of touring just started. last time with IMD they were on fire and really exited they can do it again as a band. maybe this time they feel something is slowly changing. maybe even not relationship wise but as they pointed out.. age can't let them do it forever. traveling with hangovers ain't getting any easier :D
i can't see them touring 2-3 years and then starting new album cycle again, writing 4-5 years and them coming back again.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2015 10:43 am
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 1090Location: SerbiaJoined: Mon Sep 04, 2006 11:55 am
But Liam is writing as they touring :D

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2015 11:35 am
ColonelColonelPosts: 996Joined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 11:15 pm
I'm gonna be honest and say it's probably time for them to call it a day after this tour...ONLY if they keep playing the same fucking setlist from the point I've been seeing them

THEIR LAW tour was fucking epic but every gig i saw on the invaders must die tour got progressively more boring (apart from brixton which was fucking phemnonemal but NOTHING compared to their law.

I don't want to see the prodigy rocking gigs when their 50 and tbh I feel like they've had their day with how much of a bad reception they got with the new singles...

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2015 1:47 pm
User avatarProdigious ArabPosts: 4204Location: The Dark SideJoined: Sun Sep 03, 2006 5:22 pm
Thank you NME

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2015 2:26 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 2881Location: ESTJoined: Tue Jan 22, 2008 3:30 pm
maybe they are not selling enough tickets and now everyone's going to run to see them one last time... haha, UK your is sold out, but elsewhere..

well obviously this is exaggerated by media. nothings ending any time soon. most headlines look like it would. it's exactly like this Anti ibiza/Dj thing. it got blown out of proportion and now in latest articles they are explaining it was just one experience they had..

still, they know how this shitt works, well at least we got notice far ahead.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2015 3:01 pm
PrivatePrivatePosts: 121Joined: Sun Feb 24, 2008 12:25 pm
backed themselves into a corner with new album,maybe they're realising its poor and best to stop

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2015 5:23 pm
User avatarProdigious ArabPosts: 4204Location: The Dark SideJoined: Sun Sep 03, 2006 5:22 pm
kenny wrote:
backed themselves into a corner with new album,maybe they're realising its poor and best to stop

Yeah, people like you just fuel my fire
Yeah, people like you just do
You liar
You liar
You liaaaaar
You liaaaaar

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2015 7:51 am
PrivatePrivatePosts: 121Joined: Sun Feb 24, 2008 12:25 pm
ha ha,tanx for that

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2015 5:53 pm
SergeantSergeantPosts: 472Location: SK/HUJoined: Tue Sep 05, 2006 6:13 pm
My friends father said he read in the local newspaper the Prodigy will end their career soon.
Bad rumors spreading quicker than good news.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2015 8:02 am
User avatarGruntGruntPosts: 74Location: UkraineJoined: Sat Mar 22, 2014 1:34 am
It will be good, if they will release some unreleased material. It can be a new tracks and\or some old tracks.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2015 4:20 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 1265Joined: Sun Sep 03, 2006 4:00 pm
The shows I went to this time around are up there with the best. Never known crowd participation like it. Surely they will think twice now.