<  PRODIGY QUESTIONS & OPINIONS  ~  Did molotov Beatz write Warriors Dance and Mescaline???

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2018 5:55 pm
User avatarGruntGruntPosts: 94Joined: Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:17 pm
So he claims that liam is a thief and stole it from him!

What do you guys think?

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2018 6:38 pm
User avatarCorporalCorporalPosts: 369Location: FranceJoined: Wed Oct 28, 2009 1:21 am
mayhem wrote:
So he claims that liam is a thief and stole it from him!

What do you guys think?

What ?

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2018 9:34 am
GeneralGeneralPosts: 1769Joined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 11:09 am
Well if that isnt my favorite kos kesh who is back just in time for the new album :)

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2018 11:21 pm
User avatarPrivatePrivatePosts: 194Location: USAJoined: Thu Sep 07, 2006 10:50 pm
Iirc he made and posted his remakes after that small gig (don’t feel like searching) 2008ish. I mean, a decade on and now this surfaces?

That’s 10 years. If true, it’d be settled by now legaly, if it’s true. It’s not.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2018 12:32 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 2949Location: woppity woppity woppityJoined: Tue Sep 05, 2006 10:33 am
dUFE wrote:
he made and posted his remakes after that small gig

Case closed.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2018 2:14 pm
User avatarGruntGruntPosts: 94Joined: Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:17 pm
s0ren wrote:
Well if that isnt my favorite kos kesh who is back just in time for the new album :)

haha, jeg er her altid ;) koskesh!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2018 8:02 pm
User avatarColonelColonelPosts: 893Location: Québec (Montréal)Joined: Tue Apr 08, 2008 6:46 am
dUFE wrote:
Iirc he made and posted his remakes after that small gig (don’t feel like searching) 2008ish. I mean, a decade on and now this surfaces?

That’s 10 years. If true, it’d be settled by now legaly, if it’s true. It’s not.

Ridiculous post, ridiculous story. Low quality Remakes were made after small gig indeed, was fun and then someone piled it up and put it as a download online. Didn't hurt the prodigy, perhaps even helped the promo most likely. Never made a dime, never claimed a dime and the prodigy started making music when I was not even 5 years old so, I doubt Liam stole anyone. And where is the moderator,He dosent seem to be bothered by fake news....unless a half Jordanian half Pakistani habibi has 2 account eh? ehhhhh? :rofl: huhhh habibi?

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2018 5:03 am
User avatarProdigious ArabPosts: 4204Location: The Dark SideJoined: Sun Sep 03, 2006 5:22 pm
Molotov_Beatz wrote:
dUFE wrote:

Ridiculous post, ridiculous story. Low quality Remakes were made after small gig indeed, was fun and then someone piled it up and put it as a download online. Didn't hurt the prodigy, perhaps even helped the promo most likely. Never made a dime, never claimed a dime and the prodigy started making music when I was not even 5 years old so, I doubt Liam stole anyone. And where is the moderator,He dosent seem to be bothered by fake news....unless a half Jordanian half Pakistani habibi has 2 account eh? ehhhhh? :rofl: huhhh habibi?

I've noticed that you've been targeting me lately, trying to lure me in your posts in the news section a week ago and it seems that you can't stand the fact that I've ignored you and didn't pay attention to those lame posts. But now you're taking it too far with racisl slurs claiming that I'm mixed with another nationality because of my skin colour, you've done it before on Facebook and I let it go.

And then yesterday some1 sent me this :

For those who don't know, 'Sharmoota' in Arabic means Whore in English.

Thank for being a real man and talking and cursing me behind my back , thanks for revealing your true face, keep cursing and barking behind my back.... you're pretty good at it and I'm really sorry that you don't like my Instagram page.

Don't drag me into your problems with other people and watch your mouth with your vulgar and racist comments or else the admins will ban you.

Do you know who you are? You're no one. You're nothing .

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2018 9:10 am
User avatarCorporalCorporalPosts: 370Location: Athens, GreeceJoined: Sun Sep 03, 2006 6:31 pm
Thanks MB for writing WLF. I hope Liam didn't ruined it much for you in the studio.
#sarcasmforlife

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2018 10:22 am
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 1951Location: Athens, GreeceJoined: Mon Sep 04, 2006 6:43 am
So the racist-liar guy, is so fuckin lucky and should thank mr Bizgan doesn't kick him out of here..
We don't need tourists here

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2018 1:34 pm
User avatarColonelColonelPosts: 971Joined: Wed Nov 14, 2007 10:10 am
Molotov_Beatz wrote:
..a half Jordanian half Pakistani habibi has 2 account eh? ehhhhh? :rofl: huhhh habibi?

what the fuck, man..

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2018 1:51 pm
User avatarProdigious ArabPosts: 4204Location: The Dark SideJoined: Sun Sep 03, 2006 5:22 pm
Kingdom wrote:
Molotov_Beatz wrote:
..a half Jordanian half Pakistani habibi has 2 account eh? ehhhhh? :rofl: huhhh habibi?

what the fuck, man..

The thing is I'm %100 Jordanian and proud, he used that Pakistani as an insult because of my skin colour, he also once called me a 'Hindu' on Facebook. The guy is obviously a racist and SKS2002 once said that he's used the N word before which is funny because he himself is African from Morocco.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2018 2:21 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 1356Joined: Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:26 pm
1...E.P. is a Jordanian badass cunt.
2...He is "in the bus",for years and there is a reason 4it.
3...Im here since bgat and he is a real asset for the site and the
prodigy community.I love him and im jelouse of him at the
same time,but im happy 4 him.
4...I seriously believe that this Jordanian Demigod deserves a thread
of love just for people to post how thankful they are for everything
he has done for the fans.
5...who is that mb? seriously...
6...He is clearly jelouse of E.P. in a bad ugly cheated chic way.
Like an ugly underfucked bitch is jelouse of a babe.
He needs some fame and attention lol

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2018 3:30 pm
User avatarPrivatePrivatePosts: 275Joined: Wed Jan 25, 2017 9:32 pm
Electronic_Punk® wrote:
Molotov_Beatz wrote:
dUFE wrote:

I've noticed that you've been targeting me lately, trying to lure me in your posts in the news section a week ago and it seems that you can't stand the fact that I've ignored you and didn't pay attention to those lame posts. But now you're taking it too far with racisl slurs claiming that I'm mixed with another nationality because of my skin colour, you've done it before on Facebook and I let it go.

And then yesterday some1 sent me this :

For those who don't know, 'Sharmoota' in Arabic means Whore in English.

Thank for being a real man and talking and cursing me behind my back , thanks for revealing your true face, keep cursing and barking behind my back.... you're pretty good at it and I'm really sorry that you don't like my Instagram page.

Don't drag me into your problems with other people and watch your mouth with your vulgar and racist comments or else the admins will ban you.

Do you know who you are? You're no one. You're nothing .

This came from my discord server. I remember that he told me this when I try to do a nuclear V2 rework with him.

Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2018 4:02 pm
User avatarColonelColonelPosts: 893Location: Québec (Montréal)Joined: Tue Apr 08, 2008 6:46 am
Well that worked pretty well lol. You bring other discussions from other platforms, you let topics targeting other members on, it's too easy with you, now I definitly know you have spies. Nasser, people dont know you like I know you. I'm not the one saying ''im 100% pure arabic jordanian and Palestinians are not my equal''. Remember when you said that? I'm not the one trolling Prodigy with fake accounts when I don't like a track. Remember that? They dont know you habibi, they dont know you lol. Be a good moderator dont bring stuff from other places and delete topics about other members and stop trolling. Simply do your job. That came from a section called Drama, if you wanna replys join sk2002's forum and attack me in the drama section.

Offline Profile