<  PRODIGY QUESTIONS & OPINIONS  ~  Did molotov Beatz write Warriors Dance and Mescaline???

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2018 4:21 pm
User avatarColonelColonelPosts: 893Location: Québec (Montréal)Joined: Tue Apr 08, 2008 6:46 am
Hey, I said half jordanian half pakistani because you clearly told me years ago that you had pakistani blood and I didnt wanna name you directly. Do your damn job and close this topic. You're a moderator, what are you doing!

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2018 4:27 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 1356Joined: Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:26 pm
Molotov_Beatz wrote:
Hey, I said half jordanian half pakistani because you clearly told me years ago that you had pakistani blood and I didnt wanna name you directly. Do your damn job and close this topic. You're a moderator, what are you doing!

Reading and drinking his champagne happy?

Dude,let others form an opinion about EP. Dont start a drama.
Its the past now...let it go...

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2018 4:29 pm
User avatarColonelColonelPosts: 893Location: Québec (Montréal)Joined: Tue Apr 08, 2008 6:46 am
SPECIAL FORCES wrote:
Molotov_Beatz wrote:

Reading and drinking his champagne happy?

Dude,let others form an opinion about EP. Dont start a drama.
Its the past now...let it go...

this topic has my name, i clearly started the drama eh lol

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2018 4:30 pm
User avatarProdigious ArabPosts: 4204Location: The Dark SideJoined: Sun Sep 03, 2006 5:22 pm
Molotov_Beatz wrote:

Hahaha I never ever said that, why on earth would I mix myself?
And I don't know what fake accounts your talking about.... stop trying your lame habibi.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2018 4:33 pm
Alright, answer this question: Why do you leave topics targeting other members?

What's the goal,the case is closed, you leave it out there but do your job pretty well when it comes to others. Why do you let this one on? Is it personal?

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2018 4:36 pm
User avatarLieutenantLieutenantPosts: 597Location: MontréalJoined: Wed Jul 29, 2009 11:58 am
Can someone explain to me what the relation is between Warrior's Dance, Mescaline and Molotov Beatz please? This thread is confusing. Did someone actually confuse his reworks with the real thing?

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2018 4:39 pm
User avatarGruntGruntPosts: 94Joined: Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:17 pm
gcx wrote:
Can someone explain to me what the relation is between Warrior's Dance, Mescaline and Molotov Beatz please? This thread is confusing. Did someone actually confuse his reworks with the real thing?

its coming, dont worry ;)

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2018 4:40 pm

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2018 4:41 pm
gcx wrote:

There is no relation. It's just shitty remakes that I made that kinda went viral and others re-uploaded, 10 YEARS GO! And the moderator leaves it open. I saw him close many topics, but this one, he leaves it open. Do you know what I mean? Since when do we create topics about other members in a prodigy forum and let it grow like cancer. He is leaving it out there, this is strange dont you think? He just refuses to do his job and close it, he's enjoying it because he created it lmao.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2018 4:41 pm

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2018 4:42 pm

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2018 4:42 pm
Its been like that for 10 years, they photoshop shit, they report shit and build fake screenshots, they just never stop man! Whats the goal nasser, you want me to leave the forum? I can play screenshots and photoshop too! What do you want with your troll accounts?

Last edited by Molotov_Beatz on Sun Oct 28, 2018 4:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2018 4:43 pm

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2018 4:44 pm
Mmmhhh molotov, of course we photoshop this... let me remember this correctly, you are they guy "copying" and "faking" not me or EP.

Youre looking for some attention, its ok

seek help

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2018 4:44 pm
User avatarProdigious ArabPosts: 4204Location: The Dark SideJoined: Sun Sep 03, 2006 5:22 pm
You are the one who made it personal, I knew all along that you've been talking shit about me and neorev (Don't you dare deny it) but I chose to ignore because I go with the saying 'A wolf doesn't concern himself with the opinion of sheep' and you kept trying to lure me in the FFWF thread but you obviously got even more pissed because I chose to ignore you. And you made it super personal on this thread with your cheap racist comment.