<  PRODIGY QUESTIONS & OPINIONS  ~  I'm actually slightly annoyed.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2019 10:18 pm
PrivatePrivatePosts: 224Joined: Mon Feb 23, 2009 2:57 pm
Hey guys, just want to give an apology for this thread. My intentions were honourable - wanted to see if I was alone on my view, and I know I'm not, but I was far too angry with those who didn't share it.

Apologies to anyone who felt personally affronted, and for me it's done - life is far too short to have any grudges - they're not my bag, man/woman.

As for the album, wish it did more for me, but it's listenable enough. Respect to the majority who love it.

Happy new year all of you, each and every one of you.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2019 2:03 pm
ColonelColonelPosts: 996Joined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 11:15 pm
Danny_G13 wrote:
Hey guys, just want to give an apology for this thread. My intentions were honourable - wanted to see if I was alone on my view, and I know I'm not, but I was far too angry with those who didn't share it.

Apologies to anyone who felt personally affronted, and for me it's done - life is far too short to have any grudges - they're not my bag, man/woman.

As for the album, wish it did more for me, but it's listenable enough. Respect to the majority who love it.

Happy new year all of you, each and every one of you.

No one cares for your opinion, we may dislike/like the album but people who actively criticize and just attack and insult others for an opinion are assholes. we all have a little bit of cunt in us, just dont' make it a repeatable behavior ;)

Offline Profile