<  PRODIGY QUESTIONS & OPINIONS  ~  Thoughts of tour 2022

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2022 12:49 pm
User avatarColonelColonelPosts: 826Joined: Sun Sep 03, 2006 11:51 pm
So, I guess a lot of fans are speculating, what the set will include. It will be very sentimental, obviously. I expect there will be a couple of tributes during the set, with video material of Keith. Setlists, I could imagine something like this:

New intro (+ Keith Flint tribute videos)
We Live Forever
Everybody In The Place
Voodoo People
No Tourists
Breathe (remix)
Omen
Jericho
Their Law
Diesel Power beats
Take Me To The Hospital
New Track
Light Up The Sky
Invaders Must Die
Wild Frontier
Spitfire
Poison
(Keith Flint tribute videos 2)
Firestarter (with special guests)

Break and Enter (+ video of Keith in ball?)
Smack My Bitch Up
Out Of Space

What could you imagine?

Last edited by Trawizz on Thu Mar 10, 2022 1:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2022 1:15 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 3115Location: LithuaniaJoined: Mon Sep 04, 2006 3:18 pm
This is FOTL themed so hoping for Funky shit remake to be played. Mindfields and maybe Narayan beats aswell.

Maxim will need to take a breather. So this opens up possibility for Liam to play more atmospheric tunes in the set like Claustrophobic Sting

Dunno. Don't really want this to be Flinty tribute themed all the way.

Also I think it's a safe bet that Olly and Leo will be coming back.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2022 2:02 pm
User avatarColonelColonelPosts: 826Joined: Sun Sep 03, 2006 11:51 pm
untitled6 wrote:
This is FOTL themed so hoping for Funky shit remake to be played. Mindfields and maybe Narayan beats aswell.

Maxim will need to take a breather. So this opens up possibility for Liam to play more atmospheric tunes in the set like Claustrophobic Sting

Dunno. Don't really want this to be Flinty tribute themed all the way.

Also I think it's a safe bet that Olly and Leo will be coming back.

I really hope so, regarding the atmospheric tunes. I would love Claustrophobic Sting, The Heat (The Energy) and so on. I just don't think Liam loves the tunes as much as the fans do. I never understood why One Man Army never wad played live. Would love a rework of that one aswell, for live shows.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2022 11:10 am
User avatarGruntGruntPosts: 97Joined: Tue May 15, 2018 11:47 am
It is quite hard to imagine what the setlist is it going to be like.
Of course every fan has their own opinion about what tracks SHOULD be on the setlist.
I am not going to list my favourites here and now.

But I sure hope they won't add all the obvious tracks so it won't be "BEST OF GREATEST" live show all over again as it was for several years prior to the No tourist -tour which of course ended way too soon.

I mean, I hope they also take some risks playing rarely played tracks - not just relying on the crowd pleasers. Hopefully they will have some quest appearances too, such as Juliette Lewis, Kool Keith, Ho66o6, Sleaford Mods and maybe random female vocalists with right attitudes who would sing some of those samples from the early day tracks etc.

Anyway also something totally different than we have used to.
This is their rare moment to reinvent themselves in the perspective of live shows and setlists.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2022 6:34 pm
GeneralGeneralPosts: 1782Joined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 2:52 pm
I doubt any guest vocalists are going to be there. It would be very difficult to organise dates where there were no schedule conflicts for those vocalists. Also, would they really go on the tour to do vocals for one track each?

The set list depends on what Liam and Maxim have in mind. Will they even play any tracks which heavily feature Keith vocals? I presume 'Firestarter' will be played in some way as the 'tribute' track.

There's a huge number of instrumental tracks, tracks which Keith didn't do any vocals on, Maxim tracks and tracks where Keith didn't do main vocals which can be used in a set list.

You'd have to wonder about people who would turn up expecting a load of Keith vocal tracks to be played.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2022 10:51 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 2916Location: italyJoined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 3:44 pm
My guess: shorter setlist, as some said, probably there will be more tracks from TFOFTL: Smack My Bitch Up, Diesel Power, Mindfields, maybe Funky Shit and I guess some Climbatize fill (I could be wrong of course). New Breathe Remix could be more than a hypothesis.
I have the impression they are going to play Out Of Space (remembering the old times with Keith as well), Poison should be a must, considering the only employment of Maxim, then Their Law and No Good.
Spitfire could be on, because of the same speech of Poison (and Mindfields), so as with Omen. Thunder could potentially be another track.
Roadblox is another "must" and maybe The Day Is My Enemy could be in.
To finish, Need Some1 and Light Up The Sky could even be in the set. I don't think No Tourists will be in, even if Maxim is on it.
If we have enough, we'll have one new track.

Now, if you count all the tracks that I have put in, there would be like 17 tracks, so consider dropping off tracks like Funky Shit, Climbatize, but I believe in the new Remix of Breathe. Consider the possible dropping off of tracks like Thunder andThe Day Is My Enemy. You will have something like 13 tracks.

Of course I hope in something more, but for me it would be already a big satisfaction to see the guys again on the run.

www.myspace.com/thespyral
Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2022 10:05 pm
User avatarPrivatePrivatePosts: 275Joined: Wed Jan 25, 2017 9:32 pm
I think they might sneak in Piranha live since Maxim wanted to play that live.

Offline Profile WWW