<  PRODIGY QUESTIONS & OPINIONS  ~  Aono Trailer song

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 8:45 pm
You answered your own question :P

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 12:33 am
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 2949Location: woppity woppity woppityJoined: Tue Sep 05, 2006 10:33 am
I've never seen that video before and to be honest it looks more like a Rockstar showreel rather than an AONO trailer. It probably only has about 10% prodigy content.

As for the song, I've no idea. Sorry.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 12:59 pm
User avatarModeratorModeratorPosts: 3357Location: The NetherlandsJoined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 8:58 am
Aquila wrote:
I've never seen that video before and to be honest it looks more like a Rockstar showreel rather than an AONO trailer. It probably only has about 10% prodigy content.

As for the song, I've no idea. Sorry.

You're correct. It's a short Rockstar promotional video. It's not a promotional clip for The Prodigy specifically or for Always Outnumbered, Never Outgunned. You see a lot of none Prodigy things coming by in this short showreel as well. It was made even before Always Outnumbered, Never Outgunned got released. The music which you hear is also not by The Prodigy. What the music is though, I don't know either. I would suggest asking Rockstar.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 9:14 am
User avatarSergeantSergeantPosts: 459Location: AustraliaJoined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 2:36 pm
Very strange promotional video. promoting lots of prodigy, about half of it is pics of the memebers, 'always outnumbered, never outgunned' written everywhere, some footage from the always outnumbered never outgunned demo mix, even the helocopters from the old prodigy site, and then the rest seems to be video game related companies (atari, ps2, westwood, rockstar) and like one shot for perhaps a second promoting greenday.

random as hell.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 9:15 am
User avatarSergeantSergeantPosts: 459Location: AustraliaJoined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 2:36 pm
oh, and something quite short about viral killers aswell, which i have no idea about.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 1:41 pm
User avatarGruntGruntPosts: 51Location: Adelaide, Australia (but really in London on a working holiday!)Joined: Fri Sep 08, 2006 9:22 pm
Don't know the tune but thanks for the download!
Hadn't seen that before.

Offline Profile