<  PRODIGY QUESTIONS & OPINIONS  ~  Prodigy Merchandise Australia???

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 6:54 am
User avatarGruntGruntPosts: 65Location: OZZIEJoined: Thu Sep 21, 2006 6:15 am
Hey everyone i live in Western Australia so we dont really get much prodigy stuff out this way! Can anyone post up a link to somewhere on the net thats got like old singles, liams new back to mine cd, DVDS, books anything of that sort of nature!
Any help would be appreciated thanx crew!

DinGas :twisted:

Edit: Please be more specific with thread titles

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 7:08 am
User avatarModeratorModeratorPosts: 3357Location: The NetherlandsJoined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 8:58 am
DinGas wrote:
Hey everyone i live in Western Australia so we dont really get much prodigy stuff out this way! Can anyone post up a link to somewhere on the net thats got like old singles, liams new back to mine cd, DVDS, books anything of that sort of nature!
Any help would be appreciated thanx crew!

DinGas :twisted:

You can buy most singles through the XL-Recordings web shop still. Liam Howlett's Back To Mine release is also still commercially available and can for instance be ordered via Amazon. There are only two official DVD's by The Prodigy released; Baby's Got A Temper and Their Law - The Singles 1990-2005. Both are also still commercially available. In other words, please ask your question differently and be more specific. Commercially available material will not be uploaded for you. If you are looking for specific items which are not commercially available, feel free to request it.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 7:14 am
Amazon's the easiest. Just buy them used off a marketplace seller. http://www.MusicStack.com is good as well

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 7:28 pm
User avatarModeratorModeratorPosts: 1980Joined: Thu Sep 14, 2006 8:27 am