<  PRODIGY QUESTIONS & OPINIONS  ~  Molotov Beats and The Prodigy

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 6:38 pm
User avatarProdigious ArabPosts: 4204Location: The Dark SideJoined: Sun Sep 03, 2006 5:22 pm
MB Your a cunt :lol:

Last night a friend of mine picked me up hes always doing that nowadays cause im under propabtion and my driving license is taken away from me

Anyways since hes always used to listen to Prodigy in my car and he became a fan so yesterday he was like ''i have a surprise for you'' and hes like i got new Prodigy songs, ofcourse i didnt believe him as the cd started with IMD and OMEN then your songs started coming and i couldnt fucking believe it that everyone in the world thinks its Prodigy it had your warriors dance, dead ken, worlds on fire, unstoppable,heatwave and it also has First warning and that shit fake track called Venom, it took me ages to explain to him how your tracks were made and today i sent him the Snippets link and hes like Warriors Dance is the same one :lol: :lol:

I checked with the fake promos and it seems that theres 1000 versions out there and they all have your songs in them

Also, since im looking for the leak 24-7 i bump into these MSG Boards who have no idea that this is fake and alot of them are actually impressed!

I persoanlly love your Heatwave re-make its the best one

Liam should sign u to ragged flag

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 6:47 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 2881Location: ESTJoined: Tue Jan 22, 2008 3:30 pm
one way it's so fucked up. I also read from biggets local music community "oh yea, i got Prodigys leak finally, its weak..."
i hate to read shitt like that.
but yea, if actual thing leaks one day, majority of people wont notice it between these all fake ones.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 7:02 pm
PrivatePrivatePosts: 147Joined: Thu Jan 03, 2008 12:53 pm
weirdo wrote:
if you really think that MB is just a bit tiny wit close to what prodigy does. u is not a fan of prodigy!

Sigh him up for what? remaking liams tunes.. ? :)

+1

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 7:06 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 2478Location: NorwayJoined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 5:27 pm
..If this thread is going where I'm think it's going, take it elsewhere (no,not to you personally :lol: ) or with Molotov Beatz on PM.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 7:27 pm
User avatarThe Orange AuthorityThe Orange AuthorityPosts: 4748Location: NetherlandsJoined: Tue Aug 29, 2006 6:39 pm
Whyyyy, so serioussss?

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 7:50 pm
User avatarColonelColonelPosts: 893Location: Québec (Montréal)Joined: Tue Apr 08, 2008 6:46 am
weirdo wrote:
if you really think that MB is just a bit tiny wit close to what prodigy does. u is not a fan of prodigy!

Well you hairy persian dumbass, do you think he would signed me for remakes? No of course!! Idiot!! I would get signed for my own tunes of course. What a dick, use you're brain. Ya Hmar, ya kelb!! Fucking Koshkesh!!! :twisted:

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 7:50 pm
User avatarColonelColonelPosts: 893Location: Québec (Montréal)Joined: Tue Apr 08, 2008 6:46 am
Robin69 wrote:
weirdo wrote:

+1

You just learned how to count?

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 8:09 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 1604Location: USAJoined: Thu Aug 31, 2006 8:05 pm
Stop flaming Molotov_Beatz guys. He's not the one that posted up torrents of his remakes claiming it was the new album. Obviously his tunes might not sound as good as the real deal when they come out and obviously he isnt Liam Howlett but at least he has the bollocks to post up his own tunes for you all to hear and believe me thats not as easy as it sounds, so please lets leave Molotov_Beatz alone on this and stop attacking one another...we got a new album coming out in less than a month LETS BE HAPPY! :-D