<  PRODIGY QUESTIONS & OPINIONS  ~  Whens liam writing his autobiography?

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 7:31 pm
User avatarLieutenantLieutenantPosts: 531Location: Ghost TownJoined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 10:39 am
Whens liam writing his autobiography? :roll:

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 10:15 pm
User avatarLieutenantLieutenantPosts: 542Location: ukJoined: Fri Sep 01, 2006 11:32 pm
dont get him side tracked, he's supposed to be writing an album.
what do you want blood :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 6:19 pm
User avatarLieutenantLieutenantPosts: 521Location: LithuaniaJoined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 2:04 pm
WTF, autobiography? Why? Every normal fan, knows it from A to Z. Jesus. :roll:

Offline Profile WWW YIM
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 6:27 pm
User avatarPrivatePrivatePosts: 150Joined: Fri Oct 13, 2006 3:40 pm
AZZiDO wrote:
Whens liam writing his autobiography? :roll:

it'd be more intresting if keith wrote one..

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 6:27 pm
User avatarThe Orange AuthorityThe Orange AuthorityPosts: 4748Location: NetherlandsJoined: Tue Aug 29, 2006 6:39 pm
Justina wrote:

No. Definetly no.

Every fan that loves the music (not just their looks) wants to know how some tracks are made from start to finish. Liam never talks about that shit, so a book with all his influences and personal experiences plus some backstage in the studio stories should make every Prodigy fan happy.

I hope that when he stops making music he will talk/write about his secret formula and how he went through all the Prodigy periods. I say we don't know shit about this man at all, besides that he has a tough attitude and knows how to make really fucked up good crafted music. 8-)

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 9:04 pm
User avatarModeratorModeratorPosts: 2210Location: Oslo, NorwayJoined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 12:48 pm
Mightypoo wrote:

I hope that when he stops making music he will talk/write about his secret formula and how he went through all the Prodigy periods. I say we don't know shit about this man at all, besides that he has a tough attitude and knows how to make really fucked up good crafted music. 8-)

there's no secret formula; he's just good at making music...some people are born artists, some are not.

or if you really want a secret formula:

experience: speeded up hiphop breaks and vocal samples, add synth and piano lines

mftjg: tone down the speed and hip hop vocal samples, add guitars and other rock elements

fotl: punk it up and add vocals by other band members

aono: make it sleazy sexy electroish, go back to vocal samples (or as he did, recorded vocals but used them like samples)

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 12:45 pm
User avatarLieutenantLieutenantPosts: 515Location: Vigo - SpainJoined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 10:30 am
Mightypoo wrote:
Justina wrote:

No. Definetly no.

Every fan that loves the music (not just their looks) wants to know how some tracks are made from start to finish. Liam never talks about that shit, so a book with all his influences and personal experiences plus some backstage in the studio stories should make every Prodigy fan happy.

haha the don perignon is a big influence :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

it would be cool if all the prodigy members write their bio, also sharky I hope to know her name one day :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 2:11 pm
User avatarThe Orange AuthorityThe Orange AuthorityPosts: 4748Location: NetherlandsJoined: Tue Aug 29, 2006 6:39 pm
crazyboy wrote:

there's no secret formula; he's just good at making music...some people are born artists, some are not.

Ok ok you got me there :iagree:

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 5:31 pm
User avatarLieutenantLieutenantPosts: 521Location: LithuaniaJoined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 2:04 pm
Mightypoo wrote:

I hope that when he stops making
Dont you dear think of that. :x

Offline Profile WWW YIM
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 1:14 pm
User avatarModeratorModeratorPosts: 1980Joined: Thu Sep 14, 2006 8:27 am
Mightypoo wrote:
Every fan that loves the music (not just their looks) wants to know how some tracks are made

PMSL at that one. :lol: :lol:
Wonder who you mean ?? :wink: