BRAINKILLER FORUM
http://www.brainkiller.it/forum/

The Essential Top 10 List
http://www.brainkiller.it/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=5425
Page 5 of 8

Author:  scienideboy [ Sat Mar 20, 2010 12:02 pm ]
Post subject: 

scienide
action radar
girls
the way it is
android
break & enter
narayan
colours
rat poison
out of space

Author:  Montana [ Sat Mar 20, 2010 12:46 pm ]
Post subject: 

old era

1. SMBU (the one and only full album version, not the livecut shit)
2. Poison
3. Their Law
4. No Good
5. Breathe
6. Voodoo People
7. Skylined
8. Diesel Power
9. Funky Shit
10.Jericho


since 2001

1. IMD
2. TMTTH (perfect prodigy sound)
3. Action Radar
4. Warning (RWTW first Minute is HOT, after than, bullshit)
5. Spitfire (05)
6. Warriros Dance
7. Girls (prefer Rex The Dog RMX)
8. WOF
9. Commanche
10. BGAT (instrumental :) )


other Tracks i like much
Pandemonium, Out of Space, Gabba

Author:  argchatzi [ Sun Sep 19, 2010 9:55 pm ]
Post subject: 

Fuck me this was hard....

10.Piranha
09.No Good
08.Warriors Dance
07.Break & Enter
06.Their Law
05.Breathe
04.Firestarter
03.Smack My Bitch Up
02.Poison
01.Voodoo People

Author:  Leezy [ Sun Sep 19, 2010 11:18 pm ]
Post subject: 

Here's what I'd go for...

10. Thunder
09. Spitfire ('05 Version)
08. No Good
07. Out Of Space
06. Voodoo People
05. Their Law
04. Poison
03. Weather Experience
02. Claustrophobic Sting
01. Smack My Bitch Up

Author:  Agent Orange [ Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:30 pm ]
Post subject: 

pipes wrote:
and why so few FIRESTARTER's, prodigy fans? that s why you are always far from the truth. that was the bing bang of Prodigy and it will remain 4ever! sorry if i am a bit rude, but i become more and more ashame to call myself a prodigy community fan. after the gig in CokeLive Fest this is the second time i am disgusted only this year by the so called music fans!

i wish all of you a lovely weekend! i m going to celebrate Bucharest fest these days! traditional music! :P i guess


Firestarter is getting boring man. I mean, it's a no-brainer. Everyone knows it, it would be a shame to put in it a standard top10. Firestarter is one of those tracks that get you into the band, but doesn't mean it has staying power. It's in-your-face, loud and 'out there'. Firestarter was explosive when it was released, it meant something special and unique, it caught people's attention ('the masses' too)... but don't fucking insult some fans here because we simply DON'T MENTION Firestarter; it doesn't mean we don't know what the track meant at that time.

I feel ashamed that you feel ashamed I would never put Firestarter in my top 30 favorite Prodigy tracks. I fucking LOVE World's on Fire. To you, I would be a lesser fan now? How about Music Reach? And one of my favorite songs ever, Break & Enter? That's just complete bullshit man. The true big bang? You mean, the biggest fucking single they released. The most money-making Prodigy track... well, fuck that. That was not the idea behind the track. To me, such a big track isn't special in many ways for die-hard Prodigy fans. I completely agree why a true fan wouldn't put Firestarter in his or her Top10 list. 'Big bang (for the bucks)' tracks don't automatically make it.

On the other hand, I would find it weird if people didn't list Break & Enter in their Top10. A true dark Prodigy, underground-sounding epic and big track, which is probably a growing track, you discover it again and again. To me, Break & Enter IS the Prodigy anthem, even if it wasn't their 'big bang'. But as a fellow fan, you shouldn't give a fuck about that. I mean, we're both fans of Prodigy, so don't bash others if they have a different opinion on Prodigy's work. I fucking HATE Firestarter, ok? I think it's a little two-dimensional. It got old to me, Break and Enter didn't. Sorry for making you feel ashamed.

1) Break & Enter
2) Omen Reprise
3) Music Reach
4) World's on Fire
5) Omen
6) Smack my Bitch Up
7) Their Law
8) Spitfire 05
9) Weather Experience
10) Narcotis Suite (it's a 20-minute track to me)

Author:  ET [ Wed Oct 20, 2010 12:43 pm ]
Post subject: 

<- won't even bother :)

changes in years and days maybe as well :) OOS is a stayer maybe.... but so are others like rhythm of life, break&enter, serial thrilla, Run, etc.....

ugh; impossible :P

Author:  GL0WKiD [ Sun Nov 07, 2010 12:49 pm ]
Post subject: 

1O. rhythm of life
9. thunder (dubstep)
8. take me to hospital
7. warriors dance
6. out of space
5. their law
4. omen
3. voodoo people
2. no good
1. smack my bitch up

Author:  ©@rm4g3dd0n [ Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:15 pm ]
Post subject: 

1. Trigger
2. Vogue
3. Rhythm Of Life
4. Break & Enter
5. Android
6. The Trick
7. Climbatize (98 Live Version)
8. Claustrophobic Sting
9. Skylined
10. Benny Blanco

Note: I'm kind of sick of fame tracks, really. u turn ur head anywhere and u hear breathe, smbu, firestarter, out of space, charly, no good, etc etc... too much

Agent Orange wrote:
On the other hand, I would find it weird if people didn't list Break & Enter in their Top10. A true dark Prodigy, underground-sounding epic and big track, which is probably a growing track, you discover it again and again. To me, Break & Enter IS the Prodigy anthem, even if it wasn't their 'big bang'. But as a fellow fan, you shouldn't give a fuck about that. I mean, we're both fans of Prodigy, so don't bash others if they have a different opinion on Prodigy's work. I fucking HATE Firestarter, ok? I think it's a little two-dimensional. It got old to me, Break and Enter didn't. Sorry for making you feel ashamed.


U are absolutely right. Beside, it's again something that why anyone cant believe not to see Firestarter (or anything else) in top 10? It's about fucking taste. And you are also right about B&E, though my first one, as you could see, is Trigger forever ever since I first heard, but B&E is on the list aswell of course, because that is really a big bang.
And as you could also see, but would tell it by this composition too: I don't only find Firestarter to be boring, but all the other single tracks too.

Author:  Adamicz [ Wed Dec 08, 2010 12:23 am ]
Post subject: 

©@rm4g3dd0n wrote:
7. Climbatize (98 Live Version)


Oh man, if you have in mind the one with additional beats played in Midtfyns festival in Denmark, I'm with you there. Love it :) Nice selection btw.

Poison
Everybody In The Place (Original Mix)
Lyrical Terrorist
Narayan
Ruff In The Jungle Bizness
The '95 Vibe
Wind It Up
Breathe
Back 2 Skool
Warning ('05 live mix)

Only Poison, Narayan and Ruff In The Jungle Bizness are stayers in my case. Rest of the list keeps changing from time to time.

Author:  ©@rm4g3dd0n [ Wed Dec 08, 2010 12:11 pm ]
Post subject: 

Adamicz wrote:
©@rm4g3dd0n wrote:
7. Climbatize (98 Live Version)


Oh man, if you have in mind the one with additional beats played in Midtfyns festival in Denmark, I'm with you there. Love it :)


Of course I mean that, that is just beautiful. I really wish it would release on the 2CD set TFOTL. I would tear the house apart with the volume with which I would listen to that haha

Author:  Plain_John [ Wed Dec 08, 2010 5:44 pm ]
Post subject: 

©@rm4g3dd0n wrote:
Adamicz wrote:
©@rm4g3dd0n wrote:
7. Climbatize (98 Live Version)


Oh man, if you have in mind the one with additional beats played in Midtfyns festival in Denmark, I'm with you there. Love it :)


Of course I mean that, that is just beautiful. I really wish it would release on the 2CD set TFOTL. I would tear the house apart with the volume with which I would listen to that haha


.mp3 anyone?

Author:  Adamicz [ Wed Dec 08, 2010 7:43 pm ]
Post subject: 

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=K7WBLAGZ

similar version was played also in Battersea '97, but the energy of the beats is nowhere near to this one :)

Author:  Plain_John [ Thu Dec 09, 2010 8:16 pm ]
Post subject: 

Adamicz wrote:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=K7WBLAGZ

similar version was played also in Battersea '97, but the energy of the beats is nowhere near to this one :)


thanx alot

Author:  kdjdjdhdfjhsdfhks [ Fri Feb 11, 2011 10:58 pm ]
Post subject: 

1) Skylined
2) Full Throttle (Original Mix)
3) Climbatize
4) Smack My Bitch Up
5) Their Law
6) Weather Experience
7) Music Reach
8) No Good
9) Rat Poison
10) One man army

Author:  DopestaR [ Thu Apr 28, 2011 10:59 am ]
Post subject: 

this is a tricky one since it changes everytime :)

my top ten out of my head (I'm sure I will forget a few tracks)

1. Break & Enter
2. No Good
3. Their Law
4. Out of Space
5. Mescaline
6. Spitfire 05
7. Mindfiels
8. Weather experience
9. World's on fire ( ever since I saw it as the opening song live for the first time)
10. SMBU

and as a bonus track I would include action radar ;)

Page 5 of 8 All times are UTC
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
https://www.phpbb.com/