Mixed (±)
17%
[ 18 ] 17%

Negative (-)
12%
[ 12 ] 12%

Total votes : 104
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 4:31 pm
User avatarA.K.A. feelxPosts: 3056Location: Montréal, QCJoined: Sun Jul 15, 2007 11:32 pm
am I too early for this poll? :lol:

also: I love this new form, you'll get the chance to change your vote in case you change your mind

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 4:40 pm
User avatarA.K.A. feelxPosts: 3056Location: Montréal, QCJoined: Sun Jul 15, 2007 11:32 pm
voted: Mixed

I like it, certainly more than the preview we had, but it is not the kind of track I wanted the album to be like, and certainly not the type i expected to become a single. I might end up liking it a lot, like I might end up growing tired and skipping it

i just don't know yet

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 6:13 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 2881Location: ESTJoined: Tue Jan 22, 2008 3:30 pm
+

this album will be diverse

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 10:22 am
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 3115Location: LithuaniaJoined: Mon Sep 04, 2006 3:18 pm
yeah it's great. blastin' it in the morning while getting ready for work. few of my friends also dig it.

i really like the old and new prodigy without starting bashing other members on here. can't we all be like this?

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 11:25 am
User avatarCorporalCorporalPosts: 393Joined: Fri Sep 29, 2006 3:23 pm
I absolutely love this one. Im not to keen on animated videos.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 8:09 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 2220Location: DenmarkJoined: Tue Sep 05, 2006 2:55 pm
Sweet ass!! :twisted:

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 2:28 pm
This track looks, so far, even more divisive than Nasty!

I'll reconsider my opinion when the album is out. Thinking of picking Positive, instead of Mixed, but then I wanna see how it fits within the album first.

I still can't imagine myself, going to my friends, showing them the track and say: "Look! Here's the new Prodigy". Defenitely not negative, though.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 2:35 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 1090Location: SerbiaJoined: Mon Sep 04, 2006 11:55 am
None of my friends likes nasty, but all of them likes day and frontier. On the other side sister and girlfriend are into nasty. I think its because of Keith :D

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 6:15 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 2860Location: Bristol, UKJoined: Tue Apr 15, 2008 12:58 pm
I have three friends that are prodigy fans, two prefer Nasty, myself and another prefer The Day Is My Enemy, but all four of us hate Wild Frontier :lol: It's a negative from me!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 1:49 am
User avatarLieutenantLieutenantPosts: 579Location: BulgariaJoined: Tue Sep 05, 2006 2:58 pm
I had the lowest expectations for this track out of the three, but I'm liking it the most so far.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 11:33 am
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 1780Location: EnglandJoined: Sat Feb 16, 2008 8:06 pm
I don't think the edit really works in this tracks favour, the retro synth isn't balanced out enough with the rest. The full length version works much better, the breakdowns are longer and the intro gets used as a breakdown again and all is much better and balanced. Nasty and TDIME both worked as edits, but this one has to be the full track to work properly. I like the track, it's good, although I prefer the other two over this. They're darker and more the style of Prodigy I dig...

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2015 2:42 pm
I was thinking about it for a while, but I just did it - changed my vote from mixed to positive.

Because I think it's gonna be the only track of its type on the album, and also because I've heard the live recordings from here and it sounds very cool in that form, good job from Maxim

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2015 8:15 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 2881Location: ESTJoined: Tue Jan 22, 2008 3:30 pm
already answered positive, but also.. after listening it's remixes today and then original.. i think it's great tune.
after first heat was cooled down (before first hearing it) i thought it's going to be track i'm going to skip frequently in the future. now i don't think it anymore, this tune rocks! indeed, vocal part is great.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2015 8:11 am
User avatarModeratorModeratorPosts: 3357Location: The NetherlandsJoined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 8:58 am
I like it. I prefer it over Nasty. WF and TDIME are the best tracks for me thus far, with Nasty and WOD on second place.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2015 3:53 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 1513Location: GreeceJoined: Tue Sep 05, 2006 9:12 am
"Mixed"

Offline Profile