<  PRODIGY QUESTIONS & OPINIONS  ~  Videoclips of The Prodigy

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 7:39 pm
User avatarSergeantSergeantPosts: 422Joined: Mon Jul 20, 2009 4:31 pm
Which videoclips of The Prodigy Liam love or hate. I know Spitfire he likes. What else ?

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 7:41 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 1883Location: PolandJoined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 11:08 am
he hates Fire video. and he hates it so much he didn't agree to put it on Their Law DVD

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 7:46 pm
User avatarSergeantSergeantPosts: 422Joined: Mon Jul 20, 2009 4:31 pm
What about Baby's Got The Temper ?

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 8:04 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 2415Joined: Sun Sep 03, 2006 9:33 pm
zbyniu wrote:
he hates Fire video. and he hates it so much he didn't agree to put it on Their Law DVD

I believe Fire video is not official one. Band rejected it immediately after its done, but XL released it latter for fans. Something similar like Hotride.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 8:16 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 1883Location: PolandJoined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 11:08 am
Guest01 wrote:
zbyniu wrote:

I believe Fire video is not official one. Band rejected it immediately after its done, but XL released it latter for fans. Something similar like Hotride.

Band rejected the video but it was officially released on XL's Video Chapter. So if it was officially released then it's official ;p
Code:
http://www.discogs.com/Various-XL-Recordings-The-Video-Chapter/release/209867

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 8:25 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 2415Joined: Sun Sep 03, 2006 9:33 pm
zbyniu wrote:
Guest01 wrote:
zbyniu wrote:

Band rejected the video but it was officially released on XL's Video Chapter. So if it was officially released then it's official ;p
Code:
http://www.discogs.com/Various-XL-Recordings-The-Video-Chapter/release/209867

Well, as I said, XL released it for fans. But Band never accept it as official video.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 9:22 am
User avatarGruntGruntPosts: 74Location: UkraineJoined: Sat Mar 22, 2014 1:34 am
I heard, that "Smack My Bitch Up" is Liam's favorite The Prodigy clip. About "Baby's Got A Temper" track - I heard, that Liam don't like it, because in his opinion - it sounds tired. About video - I can only guess: if Liam don't like the track - he also don't like the video.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 10:02 am
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 1090Location: SerbiaJoined: Mon Sep 04, 2006 11:55 am
I think he likes video. It was him idea, he was inspired by dream he had with cows like crowd etc. As for the track Liam dont like it because he thinks that it belong to fotl era and that he didnt moved forward to the new sound. But I like bgat, its such a great track full of energy and Keith on it is brilliant. Wouldnt mind he released that kind of album back then. But Im very satisfied with aono and was very surprised.