<  MUSIC  ~  The Chemical Brothers - Dig Your Own Hole 20th Anniversary

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2017 5:13 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 3821Location: USAJoined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 6:56 pm

THE CHEMICAL BROTHERS CELEBRATE 20TH ANNIVERSARY OF "DIG YOUR OWN HOLE"

Greetings Chemical Brothers & Sisters!

Incredibly, it was twenty years ago this week that The Chemical Brothers delivered their critically acclaimed and much beloved album "Dig Your Own Hole".

Since then the band has rarely looked back, always pushing further, delivering mind bending live shows and music to satisfy both longtime and brand new fans alike. However such a milestone begs recognition and so here at Chemical HQ we have cooked up a few things to mark this moment before returning to the future...

#DIG20

U.K. LIMITED EDITION ANNIVERSARY COLOURED VINYL EDITION OF "DIG YOUR OWN HOLE"
On special silver 12" vinyl! Available in the UK, Austria, Germany, France, Italy, Netherlands, Portugal, Scandinavia, Australia, Japan and Canada or via international import. Pre-order now at: The Sound Of Vinyl.

6MUSIC 'ALBUM OF THE DAY'
BBC 6Music in the UK will be celebrating the album all day on April 7th. You can tune in live to listen at bbc.co.uk/6music or download the BBC iPlayer.

LIMITED EDITION ANNIVERSARY "PRIVATE PSYCHEDELIC REEL" AND "DIG YOUR OWN HOLE" T-SHIRTS.
Just like back in the day! Available for a limited time via the Chemical web store:
“Private Psychedelic Reel"
“Dig Your Own Hole"

COMPLETE DIGITAL PACKAGES FOR EACH OF THE ALBUM'S SINGLES FOR DOWNLOAD AND STREAMING - AVAILABLE ON APRIL 10TH.
Go deeper with a slew of B sides and extra tracks from the Dig Your Own Hole sessions.
Setting Sun
Block Rockin' Beats
Elektrobank
Where Do I Begin

#DIG20

More news soon.

The future - we'll see you there!

x Chemical HQ

https://www.facebook.com/notes/the-chem ... 849203358/

20th anniversary vinyl has two bonus tracks listed: "Buzz Tracks" and "Leave Home"
https://thesoundofvinyl.com/*/*/Dig-You ... HNN0000000

Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2017 5:17 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 3821Location: USAJoined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 6:56 pm
Personally, I wouldn't have chosen "Buzz Tracks" and "Leave Home" as bonus tracks

"Not Another Drugstore" deserves a place on the special edition vinyl and perhaps "Loops Of Fury"