<  MUSIC  ~  Your Album Cover

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 4:24 am
GruntGruntPosts: 41Location: Outside the InsideJoined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 9:56 pm
Hey guys quick question -

For all you guys that make your own music, do you also design/make your own album covers too? If so i'd really like to see them! :-D

I had a mate that would design all these album covers and it was always interesting and exciting to see what people would create.

I wanted to make a POST YOUR ALBUM COVER THREAD :-D

this could be exciting :)

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 8:02 pm
User avatarPrivatePrivatePosts: 275Joined: Wed Jan 25, 2017 9:32 pm
shadow wrote:
Hey guys quick question -

For all you guys that make your own music, do you also design/make your own album covers too? If so i'd really like to see them! :-D

I had a mate that would design all these album covers and it was always interesting and exciting to see what people would create.

I wanted to make a POST YOUR ALBUM COVER THREAD :-D

this could be exciting :)

I done all of mine, but since all of them have a high resolution, i can't upload em but there on the internet.

Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2018 1:31 am
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 3821Location: USAJoined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 6:56 pm
My girl Erin, who is graphic/web designer, has pretty much done all of my album covers. I have done a couple as well.

For my last album, done by her, I wanted something simple and colorful and a statement to the world...

This one was done by me, which was for an EP that was more of an experimental journey.

You can find my album Disrupt The Scene and Across These Lands Unknown EP as well my other releases in digital music stores and on streaming services.