<  MUSIC  ~  The Chemical Brothers - No Geography

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2019 10:23 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 6512Joined: Sun Oct 14, 2007 9:44 am

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2019 8:05 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 6512Joined: Sun Oct 14, 2007 9:44 am
The Chemical Brothers - Got To Keep On (Riton Remix)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KDO5fATDP2E

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2019 7:21 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 1305Location: GreeceJoined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:32 pm
Interview with Tom Rowlands and director Adam Smith
https://soundcloud.com/user-59769045/th ... adam-smith

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2019 3:23 pm
User avatarProdigious ArabPosts: 4204Location: The Dark SideJoined: Sun Sep 03, 2006 5:22 pm
Apparently it's a really good album

https://www.gigwise.com/features/331096 ... m-playback

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2019 6:05 pm
User avatarProdigious ArabPosts: 4204Location: The Dark SideJoined: Sun Sep 03, 2006 5:22 pm
Some people recieved their CD's and Vinyl's already, it could leak tonight.

Great reviews so far.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2019 9:38 pm
Awesome album, psychedelic and old skool. :Firestarter:

Eve of destruction, Bango, No Geography, Catch me I'm falling are ACE.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2019 10:05 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 3820Location: USAJoined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 6:56 pm
Makes me wanna...

and get busy...

Last edited by NEOREV on Wed Apr 10, 2019 10:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2019 10:05 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 2669Joined: Sun Nov 08, 2009 9:04 pm
Bango and No Geo are my fav for now. Eve Of Destruction is awesome, now we can hear more details with differences compared to live version played almost two years ago. Bye bye forgettable Born On The Echoes.

NEOREV wrote:
Please be better than Born In The Echoes. Please be better than Born In The Echoes. Please be better than Born In The Echoes. Please be better than Born In The Echoes. Please be better than Born In The Echoes. Please be better than Born In The Echoes. Please be better than Born In The Echoes. Please be better than Born In The Echoes. Please be better than Born In The Echoes. Please be better than Born In The Echoes. Please be better than Born In The Echoes. Please be better than Born In The Echoes. Please be better than Born In The Echoes. Please be better than Born In The Echoes. Please be better than Born In The Echoes. Please be better than Born In The Echoes. Please be better than Born In The Echoes. Please be better than Born In The Echoes. Please be better than Born In The Echoes. Please be better than Born In The Echoes. Please be better than Born In The Echoes. Please be better than Born In The Echoes. Please be better than Born In The Echoes. Please be better than Born In The Echoes. Please be better than Born In The Echoes. Please be better than Born In The Echoes. Please be better than Born In The Echoes. Please be better than Born In The Echoes. Please be better than Born In The Echoes. Please be better than Born In The Echoes. Please be better than Born In The Echoes. Please be better than Born In The Echoes. Please be better than Born In The Echoes. Please be better than Born In The Echoes. Please be better than Born In The Echoes. Please be better than Born In The Echoes. Please be better than Born In The Echoes. Please be better than Born In The Echoes. Please be better than Born In The Echoes. Please be better than Born In The Echoes. Please be better than Born In The Echoes. Please be better than Born In The Echoes. Please be better than Born In The Echoes. Please be better than Born In The Echoes. Please be better than Born In The Echoes. Please be better than Born In The Echoes. Please be better than Born In The Echoes. Please be better than Born In The Echoes. Please be better than Born In The Echoes. Please be better than Born In The Echoes. Please be better than Born In The Echoes. Please be better than Born In The Echoes. Please be better than Born In The Echoes. Please be better than Born In The Echoes. Please be better than Born In The Echoes. Please be better than Born In The Echoes. Please be better than Born In The Echoes. Please be better than Born In The Echoes. Please be better than Born In The Echoes. Please be better than Born In The Echoes. Please be better than Born In The Echoes. Please be better than Born In The Echoes. Please be better than Born In The Echoes. Please be better than Born In The Echoes. Please be better than Born In The Echoes. Please be better than Born In The Echoes. Please be better than Born In The Echoes. Please be better than Born In The Echoes. Please be better than Born In The Echoes. Please be better than Born In The Echoes. Please be better than Born In The Echoes. Please be better than Born In The Echoes. Please be better than Born In The Echoes. Please be better than Born In The Echoes. Please be better than Born In The Echoes. Please be better than Born In The Echoes. Please be better than Born In The Echoes. Please be better than Born In The Echoes. Please be better than Born In The Echoes. Please be better than Born In The Echoes.

Tom & Ed - Ok

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2019 10:12 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 3820Location: USAJoined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 6:56 pm
So much better than Born In The Echoes... more like Should Have Been Aborted In The Echoes

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2019 4:59 am
GruntGruntPosts: 41Location: Outside the InsideJoined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 9:56 pm
Is there a link?

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2019 7:44 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 2415Joined: Sun Sep 03, 2006 9:33 pm
Solid album, but probably their worst yet.

Few good songs and only one which is really great (MAH).

Music is mostly good, sometimes squawks too much, but album is full of TERRIBLE TERRIBLE TERRIBLE female vocals. I wish for Instrumental version of whole album.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2019 10:32 pm
Can't stop blasting it, excellent album.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2019 11:01 pm
GeneralGeneralPosts: 1782Joined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 2:52 pm

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2019 6:35 am
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 1305Location: GreeceJoined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:32 pm
Haven't heard the album yet cos I'm waiting for Monday's purchasing it, but I'm happy for the positive feedback that I'm reading all around..

Anyone ripped their fresh Essential Mix maybe? https://www.bbc.co.uk/sounds/play/m0004017

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2019 4:00 pm
GeneralGeneralPosts: 1769Joined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 11:09 am
Guest01 wrote:
Solid album, but probably their worst yet.

Few good songs and only one which is really great (MAH).

Music is mostly good, sometimes squawks too much, but album is full of TERRIBLE TERRIBLE TERRIBLE female vocals. I wish for Instrumental version of whole album.

I agree with your first statement, though i think "The Universe Sent Me" is the best followed by MAH, but its probably the kind of track where you dont like the vocals lol.

I think the album is a bit bland. Very few memorable moments, and the loudness often make my ears ring but thats the chems alright.

Last edited by s0ren on Sun Apr 14, 2019 6:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.