<  MUSIC  ~  leeroy & hyper

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 10:09 am
User avatarLieutenantLieutenantPosts: 542Location: ukJoined: Fri Sep 01, 2006 11:32 pm
that would be hard when they dont talk to each other :lol: :lol:

sorry forgot to add " twat"
or are you just jealous because i know them and dont idolise them and you would turn all star struck if you met them :lol: :lol:

sorry for shatering your illusions, but they are real people after all and real people do fall out, especialy when they work together for years.
but if you would prefer to live in your LITTLE dream world then dont read my posts, simpel isnt it or even better get me band :lol: :lol:

and kieth wouldt say a word about me coz he knows i have even more on him :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 11:03 am
User avatarGruntGruntPosts: 25Joined: Thu Oct 05, 2006 10:30 am
drummer wrote:
and kieth wouldt say a word about me coz he knows i have even more on him :lol: :lol:

aah not as much as I have on you now little drummer boy :lol:
lock up nice n tight. :wink:

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 11:25 am
User avatarLieutenantLieutenantPosts: 542Location: ukJoined: Fri Sep 01, 2006 11:32 pm
hahaha ye ye ye

if you got nothing better to do than read my email go for it mate hope it brings a little joy into your sad life :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 11:57 am
now if you finished? i got an album to finish :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 12:41 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 1007Location: Atomic WastelandJoined: Mon Sep 04, 2006 9:26 am
look man, i dont care who they are in their personal lives. but it fuks me up if someone throws shit on my fav artists. you only tell how bad people their are, and who cares? go cry somewhere else
lets everybody do what they must. for this day, keith is a world star not you. he didn't get there being a TWAT
there are people behind this band and let it be.
you'd like to be in the prodigy don't ya? ohhh you are so jealousss. they don't like you anymore so you must do what you do
muahahahaha :twisted:

seriously man. got nothing to you. it's interesting what you writing but i think someone from the band should sort it. and yes, i don't have to read your posts, but i want. and i'd wish to hear the story from the prodigy some day
peace

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 1:03 pm
you here that liam? speak now or for ever hold ya peace :lol: :lol:
i havent got a bad word to say about liam or maxim mate. just the hangers on :lol: :lol:
if i realy wanted to throw shit mate i would have told every body that the prodigy arnt on XL any more. a long time before liam said he was stating his own lable. and if you think im throwing shit your wrong mate. throwing a little mud yes but the good shit i keep private :wink:

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 1:45 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 1007Location: Atomic WastelandJoined: Mon Sep 04, 2006 9:26 am
you gotta write a book man. that would be bestseller! 'THE TRUTH ABOUT THE PRODIGY' by drummer :twisted:
there is one thing - how can you know about this? you aren't so close to the band. liam spoken about you as 'this man' (if i remember) when he speak about the tape in the last neko intrv. and you speak as liam would tell you anything.
ehhh... look, it's hard to believe someone for a word in this 'major' case
have you a plug in the prodigy? :wink:

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 2:38 pm
haha i think thats because last time i spoke to him was just after xl threatened to sue me for putting the tape out and i threatened to brake liams legs and more...
liam had to calm me down on the phone before i jumped in the car and went to find him, but we did laugh about leeroy and old mutual girlfriends that we are better off without and he got xl off my back. he knows im a bit of a hot head and we were cool by the end of the phone call, thats when he told me he was nothing to do with xl anymore.

so liam if your reading this, sorry mate you court me on a bad day :lol: :lol: but shit you know what im like :wink:

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 5:01 pm
User avatarColonelColonelPosts: 894Joined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 10:45 am
might i just point out 2 everyone, liams ORIGINAL statement that was to be released to the public on the subject of leeroy leaving the band was actually blocked from being released because it was too harsh on leeroy, if u dont belive me read the book by martin james. (the 2002 release)

and i think by threatening people on a FORUM is a bit on the sad side, i mean, whats the need? end of the day yeah, this is a topic started by drummer, hence the fact that he is speaking his opinion, so for people to come in and say it shudnt be this or that or shud be on about this or that isnt for them 2 say really is it? some people like leeroy, some dont. some like keith, some dont. etc..... but if u feel that u need 2 tell people about it, then perhaps starting your own thread might not be a bad plan. respect peoples space and opinion yeah? coz u wud want respect back for your opinion/views, so if u have a problem with someone elses, just tell em in a chill way.

personally speaking i think ive heard summat like 4 of leeroys sets, and i thought 2 of em wer good, (the brainstormer set from greece 93 and the miami bass mix) i dont really listen to it for anything like the quality of the mixing, just the choice of choons. i think the other 2 i heard wernt to my liking, but thats my personal opinion.

i actually have never met, nor even seen the band live, and and my opinions are based on interviews, books, videos, dvds and whatever else. yes up untill recently i thought leeroy seemed cool, laid back, and i deffo love his dancing style, its amazing. but after seeing what he was like in the firestarter video backstage thingy, and hearing various other things about him, my opinion has begun to differ, but naturally i wont make a proper judgement on someone untill i have met them, or at least been in some sort of lengthy communication/contact with them.

as for drummer, i respect him shit loads, more so than anyone else i know i think from the prodigy scene/forums. (he is one of a few people who ive met who ive instantly got along with online, and theres about 5 or 6 more that i can name; The Orcale, dUFE, domph, the xperiment,steady and a couple others). the advice he has given me is indispensable, and we speak practically everyday, and i can seriously say hes a fucking good bloke. he speaks with his heart on his sleve, and he aint covering up his opinions. so what he had a demo tape, but at the end of the day he shared it with us all, and now everyone has heard it, and its even prompted liam to FINALLY fucking release more shit on his website. whether or not any more demos and stuff will appear is basically a mystery at the moment, but i think its extremley interesting to hear from someone who has known the band from day blob.

and before anyone starts gettin clever, i aint suckin up 2 anyone here, its called voicing my opinion yeah? theres certain ways 2 do this, a. quietley and polietley give someone ur 2 cents, or b. shove your opinion down someones throat, i reckon that 9 times out of 10, option b is the wrong way to conduct yourself, but if this is the way you wanna act, go ahead, just remember theres a certain amount of respect on here, and i respect every single members opinion, im here 2 make friends not enemies, but i think some people forget what the idea of a forum is about. keep the peace yeah?

all im basically saying is, just mellow, theres no need for half of the banter thats taken place in this thread.

8-)

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 5:24 pm
respect

i... nah 8-)

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 11:01 am
User avatarGruntGruntPosts: 25Joined: Thu Oct 05, 2006 10:30 am
I have a lot of respect for the tomlad, as i've seen him around the forums for years.
But this is bullshit I'm afraid.

Basically......If I disagree with drummer....I should go and make a separate thread?!?!?! because this is his one?!?!?!

Yet its ok for him to send a new member like me a cheeky menstrual PM asking where I fucking live??????????...just because he A, has met the band...and B, didn't like what I said????

Open your fuckin eyes ye big eejhits :lol:
Its very hard to argue with this childish shit in fairness..i.e. "Leeroy is shit because my mate Welshy said so.......and I met him :lol: :lol: , I met him :lol: :lol:, I met him :lol::lol:..etc etc".

I used to have much more respect for the BK crew. :(

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 11:44 am
if you have lost all respect for the bk crew then fuck off and go and pretend to read someones emails :lol: :lol: :lol: or go look for leprechauns ya ijat :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 12:13 pm
User avatarColonelColonelPosts: 894Joined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 10:45 am
yeah, lazerface i have alot of respect for u as well, hence the fact i didnt go all g unit on yo ass. haha, (not that i would anyway lol)

i just think that we shud say this

some people like leeroy
some people dont like leeroy

one thing none of us can deny is that hes a good dancer, but i think people need 2 realise kean didnt just meet the band once, he actually lived with liam and keith if i am right? and is still in contact with liam 2 this day. i think he has alot of stories to tell, but out of respect, keeps them quiet.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 12:36 pm
i havent got a bad word to say aganst leeroys dancing. when it come to that the guys the dogs bollocks :lol: :lol:
its the person he has become sinse he got his fame i dont like (and all his old friends dont like). To much Peruvian marching powder gives people bad attitudes :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 12:42 pm
User avatarLieutenantLieutenantPosts: 515Location: Vigo - SpainJoined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 10:30 am
aw, that's the history of most of celebrities, they become famous and a lot of they become idiot :bitch:

I don't want to be famous nevermore :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: