<  MUSIC  ~  BK Radio (UPDATE) Now Streaming in 195kbs

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 11:22 am
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 6933Location: Scotland UKJoined: Wed May 23, 2007 2:57 pm

The schedule for Bk Radio is here (Although At The Moment Anything Gets Played !):

2pm: Prodigy Remixes
3pm: Prodigy Live Gig
4pm: Various Bk Artists Music (Or Music Request Hour)
5pm: BK Artist Session
6pm: BK Artist Session
8pm: BK Artist Session
9pm: MFTJG 1,2,3,4 (Or Prodigy Mix Set)
10pm: Prodigy Live Gigs
11pm: Prodigy Remixes
12am: Random Tracks From Downloads Forum (Or Music Request Hour)
1 am till 2 pm: Random Prodigy (Gigs, Studio, Rares, B-sides etc)

with more things to come and change over the days and weeks, as you can see i am devoting the main hours to the bk music, this should help revive some of the greatness that BK Music One lost over the years, if we can't get a site all running well then why not start off with this radio station and Blacklabels Mix Tape.

For 4pm is a music request hour or various bk'rs music, so i'll be on the bk chat if its music request hour so you can ask for a track to be played there.

i'm currently getting tracks from various bk artists and stuff from random downloads that is at the moment pretty popular stuff, with the help from jugo.

suggestions and comments would be appreciated.

Click here to listen in with your media player rather than website.

You Can Also Click Here If Your Having Problems With The Otherlink:
http://prodigybrainkiller.listen2myradio.com/

lets keep the bk music vibe going !

ANNOUNCEMENTS(New)

TIMES NOT BROADCASTING: All Is Working

MAX USERS UPDATE: 6000 Max

NEW BITRATE: 195KBS

COMMING SOON:

Drum Clinic Live Mixset

Rolmo Sessions

The Prodigy Mashed Up Live

BK INTERVIEWS

**Website Featuring: podcasts, news, bk'rs music, mash ups and more !

Last edited by Cogglesz on Fri Mar 13, 2009 5:34 pm, edited 33 times in total.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 1:19 pm
User avatarColonelColonelPosts: 868Location: FinlandJoined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 12:48 pm
How do I open .pls files?

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 1:27 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 6933Location: Scotland UKJoined: Wed May 23, 2007 2:57 pm
Mika wrote:
How do I open .pls files?
well you don't have to open them at all, what you can do is this:

Copy The URL and then go to Open URL on your player (winamp, wmp etc) then paste the link in there and you'll get on

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 5:26 pm
BTW guys im wanting to know which artists on the downloads forum would u like to hear for example: Chems, Noisia, UNKLE etc

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 10:16 pm
User avatarCorporalCorporalPosts: 358Location: EnglandJoined: Mon Nov 12, 2007 11:10 pm
cool thing Coggz, nice work :slayer:

keep promoting unsigned artists would be nice

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 10:28 pm
of course man if that wasn't the reason of making the radio station it wouldn't be called brainkiller radio, it would be called cogg fm or somthing :lol:

i devote 5 hours a day to the bk'rs music and there all the main times people will listen at so i think im doing a good job with promotion, the servers are perfect now, only a fuck up when i push something i shouldn't and all i have to do is download more tunes and get songs from more artists.

oh and the server will be off tonight from 2 am until wedensday at 8 pm !!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 1:20 am
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 1513Location: GreeceJoined: Tue Sep 05, 2006 9:12 am
Fucking brilliand!!! :slayer:

Nice one Coggzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 1:56 am
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 3820Location: USAJoined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 6:56 pm
attention BK artists (visual and musicial)...

for the visual artists...
it's your chance to help spread the word. we're looking for some designers to help promote BK RADIO by drawing up some banners and online posters.

for the musical artists...
we are accepting submissions for Cogg's broadcasts.

for everyone...
let's take this to the next level, ideas are welcome. we are trying to bring back that BK Music One vibe where everyone was having fun and share tunes.
let's give our boy Cogg's a hand here since we can't put it all on his shoulders.

to Coggs...
I see you only can have up to 42 to people listen, how can we fix that? what are our options to expand and how can the BK crew help out.

to BK...
pimp this shit out!

:-D

BK RADIO
bringing you the best from Brainkiller's underground electronic music artists inspired by The Prodigy. Broadcasting exclusive BK tracks and mixes. As well as tracks, remixes, and bootlegs by the legendary Prodigy.
24 hours, 7 days a week, 365 days a year

OFFICIAL LAUNCH THIS WEDNESDAY!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 2:04 am
about the Max user problem, well i'm getting an upgrade on my net some time this month so i'll be able to get unlimited :lol:

but i can raise max users to about 130 if nessary but it would be 60/80kbs

as for running the server and staying on schedule, i think i can do that no problem. would be nice if a dj *cough jugo cough* made a little hours mix set for those nice 11 pm chilled hours.

but yeah if any new artists want to get in on this, please feel free to send me a little demo of a couple of your tunes

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 4:29 pm
3 and a half hours left :twisted:

remember to tune in tonight guys !

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 8:07 pm
User avatarCorporalCorporalPosts: 358Location: EnglandJoined: Mon Nov 12, 2007 11:10 pm
I have just been listening to this and Coggsz did a fine job, I recommend everyone to tune in more and more because this was very good, also like all the trippy tunes at the end .

:oldsmile:

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 2:12 am
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 3820Location: USAJoined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 6:56 pm
so anyone here tune in tonight? i unfortunately missed it due to work.

anyone else got any feedback?

YO BK, PIMP THIS SHIT OUT, YO!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 2:22 am
and we should really move this topic to the music section instead of cool links since i feel it will get overlooked more here than in the music section.

would be nice to set up a little site again like the BK Music One page. something simple where people can post their music and Coggs can take tracks and play them on his radio station. that way if you hear a track you like on BK Radio, it's ready for download at BKM1.

screw the whole Brainkiller Recordings label idea, let's take this back to the old school days where we put shit up for the sheer fun of it. no elaborate website. just a simple and direct place to download tunes to share with friends.

is anyone with me on this?

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 12:25 pm
monkfish687 wrote:
Just tried to tune in coggsz, not working?
:cry:
well i got some explaining to do

i left the pc on at night as usual, i stuck Half Life 2 on and then i left it overnight, my brother comes on here at 6 am and crashes the thing so of course the radio got switched off, the bastard !

but yeah its back up now dude, if it happens to be early and its not on then itl be my fucking brother but not to worry i'm getting a new laptop today so i'll be giving him this piece of shit for free :lol: