<  MUSIC  ~  BK Radio (UPDATE) Now Streaming in 195kbs

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 11:30 am
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 6933Location: Scotland UKJoined: Wed May 23, 2007 2:57 pm
no no i mentioned a while ago i was setting up some kind of site for the radio and what not, thats it, just have a visual problem at the moment :?

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 12:06 pm
User avatarProdigious ArabPosts: 4204Location: The Dark SideJoined: Sun Sep 03, 2006 5:22 pm
This radio should be expanded and taken to another dimension, we could host a show once a week or once a month with a different host every time, interview members, take requests...

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 12:31 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 6933Location: Scotland UKJoined: Wed May 23, 2007 2:57 pm
i'd love to do that to be honest, i've got the ability to have the radio broadcast from any pc, as long as you've got winamp your all good to go, i'd love to have different hosts every now and again, feel free to apply :lol: its good if your trying to let others hear what your into, or if u produce your own, its a good way to self promote

once the site is all going it should attract some people, its a bit more than just the radio, its got a whole bunch of shit in it from video's to bios, so yeah i'm taking it to the next level !

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 9:35 pm
User avatarColonelColonelPosts: 948Location: AmsterdamJoined: Thu Nov 16, 2006 9:12 pm
I think this whole site could be turned into a music blog with a strong Prodigy focus, having a couple writers/hosts to put some order in the chaos, like 3-4 good, quality posts per week containing download links and stuff. Radio would fit very well into the picture as well if people have the time. Was thinking about this for a while in fact so I've got many ideas.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 10:34 pm
that is a good idea, im open to lots of stuff whatever your thinking, its still all in the making so the more idea's the better for us

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 4:43 am
User avatarThe Orange AuthorityThe Orange AuthorityPosts: 4748Location: NetherlandsJoined: Tue Aug 29, 2006 6:39 pm
Cogglesz wrote:
i'd love to do that to be honest, i've got the ability to have the radio broadcast from any pc, as long as you've got winamp your all good to go, i'd love to have different hosts every now and again, feel free to apply :lol: its good if your trying to let others hear what your into, or if u produce your own, its a good way to self promote

once the site is all going it should attract some people, its a bit more than just the radio, its got a whole bunch of shit in it from video's to bios, so yeah i'm taking it to the next level !

I remember something about interviews and shit. :lol: I mean we discussed this a loooooong time ago, remember? Way too many wicked ideas... have you worked on any of those in the meanwhile? Still want me to come in an chat about random shit or music stuff? Would still like that sometime. :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 9:05 pm
ah had to change the radio completly, seems the other one aint there anymore, either 1 i got hacked or 2 websheriff didn't want prodigy played on it.......

i'm sick of all my plans getting shut down due to this guy, i've reopened it at this adress, all is working and streaming.

http://prodigybrainkiller.listen2myradio.com/

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 10:00 pm
User avatarLieutenantLieutenantPosts: 533Location: Essex, UKJoined: Mon Jul 16, 2007 7:54 pm
The good news about having a new radio channel is that it now works for me :P

Previously BK radio never worked for me (on any computer, by windows media and winamp). Now I can finally listen.

I can hear Foo Fighters atm, good choice :-D

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 10:04 pm
great its all working :lol: sorry about the trouble you had before mate

Edit: about this websheriff crap, what do i do with a radio thats for prodigy but i'm not aloud to play it without everything i run on the net getting shut down including websites and all that, i was considering getting this thing all on the one site once my feets on the ground, but websheriff keeps coming from nowhere even if cooking tell me everythings gonna be ok with it, i basically have permission from cooking v/take me to the hospital to do what i do even doing promotions well Was for the street team before everything got shut down, i'm confused about this, i dont know what to do, shut it all down or what ?

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 1:45 am
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 1090Location: SerbiaJoined: Mon Sep 04, 2006 11:55 am
Dont shut it down man... Maybe we should talk with prodge managment or Liam... Dunno really...

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 3:43 pm
back up and it will stay like that till the end of the week, then i should have a new update ready for it

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 12:38 am
ModeratorModeratorPosts: 4509Joined: Tue Sep 05, 2006 5:37 am
Attila wrote:
having a couple writers/hosts to put some order in the chaos, like 3-4 good, quality posts per week containing download links and stuff

3 to 4 quality posts per week? really? who do you know would do that much that often to keep it fresh? i'm intrigued... guaranteed if we kept the genre gap closed off to limits, you're not gonna get that kind of quality out there. let alone, people here don't have top notch genre rulers passing out demos and shit on a weekly basis... this would be like Lifted Music's podcast... Spor thought to highly of everything... so sure of it all... 15 podcasts over the past few years... it was meant to be about 2 per month... 24 a year roughly... now they have 15.... it should be closer to 48 or more now... there's your idea for ya mate

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 10:54 am
bk radio is down for the moment, i'll try my best to set it up this week if anyones bothered.

i'm currently working on my own websites radio, maybe even tie them together but i'm having problems with it, i dont know if its uk only or its worldwide.

if anyone is bored and feels like lending a hand drop on to www.prodigyunion.com/radio try the shit out, if nothing works try the safe external player then post back here if it works or not, if it does getting bk radio back into action wont be hard.

post back here or send a pm if it worked or not for you

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 2:23 pm
User avatarPrivatePrivatePosts: 212Location: BulgariaJoined: Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:59 pm
god i can't believe i hadn't found you guys before. Prodigy radio that was one of my dreams and now i saw it could get real :D any news about the radio life like will it be brodcasting again...