<  MUSIC  ~  New Pendulum Album - Feb. 2007

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 8:44 pm
ModeratorModeratorPosts: 4509Joined: Tue Sep 05, 2006 5:37 am
well this is only speculation but i've been thinking this the past few days..

anyone know the label their new album is going to be out on? they left breakbeat kaos, and liam left xl recordings.. i still don't know how much i want to buy into this whole co-production thing but it's not out of the question i reckon.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 9:50 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 3702Location: Almere, The NetherlandsJoined: Sun Oct 01, 2006 9:54 pm
As long as I can listen to good songs I don't care about them moving to another label

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 10:18 pm
User avatarCorporalCorporalPosts: 336Location: The NetherlandsJoined: Thu Dec 14, 2006 5:38 pm
StasZ wrote:
As long as I can listen to good songs I don't care about them moving to another label

:iagree:

Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 8:14 am
From Rob Swire on DOA:

Feb 21, 2007

Planning to finish the album around May / June - I'm sure a tour will definitely be on the cards by then. With any luck, a couple of festivals too.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 2:02 pm

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 4:46 pm
User avatarThe Orange AuthorityThe Orange AuthorityPosts: 4748Location: NetherlandsJoined: Tue Aug 29, 2006 6:39 pm
-KeVo- wrote:
Nice read!

It makes me wonder how much guitar and rock sound will be put into their d&b style... :shock: In my head it sound so wicked, this combination! Especially the fact that it's more of an evolution from Hold Your Colour. :D I can't wait.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 3:41 am
-KeVo- wrote:

2. Pendulum has come up very quickly in the world wide scene of Drum and Bass. What has been one of the high points of this journey?

Probably getting to remix The Prodigy and do a support slot at one of their shows. They're a huge inspiration musically and are a group we've always looked up to.

8-)

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 10:44 pm
probably paul hardings wedding. he got married recently i believe

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 8:43 pm
Quote:
Pendulum join forces with...

* Warner / Atlantic / Chrysalis
* Confirm headline set in Glastonbury's dance tent

Electro-rock meets drum-and-bass group Pendulum have confirmed they will soon be launching their "Earstorm" imprint through Warner Music Group (UK/ROW) and Atlantic Records (US) - Prior to the release of their eagerly anticipated second album in Q3 2007. They will also be joining the widely respected Chrysalis Music roster; where all future synchronization enquires should be directed. Pendulum will close off their previous record deal with Breakbeat Kaos by issuing a vinyl and digital only farewell single this Spring entitled "Blood Sugar".

In what promises to be the highlight of their performing career to date, Pendulum and their live band have just confirmed their headline slot in the dance tent at this year's Glastonbury festival: one of only a handful of live dates before the band begin extensively touring their second album worldwide in Q4 2007.

www.pendulum.com (Coming Soon) Promise!

The Management

http://www.dogsonacid.com/showthread.php?threadid=485374&cache=49

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 9:00 pm
So if they're not signed onto Prodigy's label then the rumour still isn't out of the question as it said they were going to help co-produce... could still mean we'll see a track or more featuring pendulum or something possibly

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 9:35 pm
The Oracle wrote:
So if they're not signed onto Prodigy's label then the rumour still isn't out of the question as it said they were going to help co-produce... could still mean we'll see a track or more featuring pendulum or something possibly

Certainly hope so. I'd be really interested to hear a co-produced Prodigy & Pendulum track.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 9:50 pm
Time will tell eh Tim?

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 8:18 am
That would be velly interesting indeed :taz: but if Liam is to be believed there wont be any collabs, personally I hope there are loads.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 12:50 pm
PrivatePrivatePosts: 224Location: Trondheim, NorwayJoined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 12:48 pm
While we're on the subject of Pendulum & Prodigy:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zkqYYFFgY3E

i like it when they get struck by the light and starts with the freaky dancing ;)

Offline Profile