<  MUSIC  ~  Unknown remix of Infected Mushroom - Converting Vegetarians

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 8:48 pm
User avatarGruntGruntPosts: 16Location: BucharestJoined: Tue Oct 03, 2006 9:03 am
Hy all!
A friend downloaded a Q3 frag movie with this track in it. Has anyone heard of it? Searched it over the internet but NADA. He said that the track sounds great.
If u can give me a link or something would be great, cause i m going nutz searching it.
THX :?

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 9:34 pm
User avatarColonelColonelPosts: 938Location: France, ParisJoined: Sat Sep 30, 2006 7:41 am
No sry i don't konw, but if someone has it, please upload...

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 7:33 am
User avatarModeratorModeratorPosts: 3357Location: The NetherlandsJoined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 8:58 am
pIpEsss wrote:
Hy all!
A friend downloaded a Q3 frag movie with this track in it. Has anyone heard of it? Searched it over the internet but NADA. He said that the track sounds great.
If u can give me a link or something would be great, cause i m going nutz searching it.
THX :?

To be honest, I didn't understand a word of what you wrote. :roll:

I did some searching on Google to see if I could decrypt your message. "Q3" probably stands for "Quake 3" seeing that you mention that it's a "frag movie". "Converting Vegetarians" is a track by Infected Mushroom. The Prodigy haven't done a remix of this track however.

For a list of all official Prodigy remixes, click on the link in my signature and browse to the Remixes section. For a list of all official Prodigy tracks, click on the link in my signature and browse to the Tracks section.

The track on this movie is probably named wrong. If I were you, I would simply search for Infected Mushroom - Converting Vegetarians on Google and all it's remixes. One of them is the one you're looking for. This is however not a remix by The Prodigy.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 10:13 am
User avatarGruntGruntPosts: 16Location: BucharestJoined: Tue Oct 03, 2006 9:03 am
That's what the man said. Maybe you re right. Maybe it s a stupid fake. But in it s soundtrack the track was called close to what i wrote previously. Indeed it s a Quake 3 frag movie. :twisted: U got it.

Later edit : I'm not saying that this track should be an oficial remix. Do u get the picture? Maybe someone heard of it under this name. I'm still waiting for the rescue.

C.I.A!

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 10:29 am
User avatarModeratorModeratorPosts: 3357Location: The NetherlandsJoined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 8:58 am
pIpEsss wrote:
That's what the man said. Maybe you re right. Maybe it s a stupid fake. But in it s soundtrack the track was called close to what i wrote previously. Indeed it s a Quake 3 frag movie. :twisted: U got it.

I am right :wink:

Quote:
Later edit : I'm not saying that this track should be an oficial remix. Do u get the picture? Maybe someone heard of it under this name. I'm still waiting for the rescue.

C.I.A!

Why ask here? It's not a track by The Prodigy or a remix done by The Prodigy. I suggest that you use Google to search for sound clips of all different remixes of Infected Mushroom - Converting Vegetarians, so that you can find the version which you are looking for. Another option is to upload a short sample yourself and ask on an Infected Mushroom forum.

Topic title changed and topic moved to Music.