<  MUSIC  ~  well then

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 12:06 pm
User avatarLieutenantLieutenantPosts: 542Location: ukJoined: Fri Sep 01, 2006 11:32 pm
well i started the topic about my opinion of leeroys gig, then others came on my topic and started throwing fucks into me, i tried to take it to pm's but other people just brought it back to the forum,
if you lot dont want honest opinions then il let you go back to talking about the same boring shit over and over again till liam brings out another album, and then you can spend the next seven year over analyzing every beat, sample and scratch on the cd :lol: :lol:
sorry to the few on here who are genuine nice people, you know who you are :wink:
but i think i can live without a bunch of geeks with no other life than trying to get up liams arse hole :lol: :lol:
you know in a court of law most of you would be classed as stalkers :lol: :lol:
for any of you genuine people you can find me on myspace. :D
one last thing i notice maxims album only sold 50 copys :lol: :lol:
my cd already out sold that on myspace and i havent bean part of the greatest pop band for the last 16 years, i just to good honest music for real people :lol: :lol: something a lot of you would no nothing about :lol: :lol:
drummer out for good 8-)

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 12:15 pm
User avatarPrivatePrivatePosts: 298Location: Essex, UKJoined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 10:45 am
nice one, ill give your myspace tuneage a listen. mind if i add you also? grats for outselling maxim btw, thats an achievement.

are those figures correct? you got any sources as in webpage, newspaper etc?

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 12:39 pm
User avatarLieutenantLieutenantPosts: 515Location: Vigo - SpainJoined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 10:30 am
I don't understand your decision but I respect it :dance:

see you on myspace :angel:

we will miss you (spongebob and me) :rofl:

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 1:53 pm
User avatarPrivatePrivatePosts: 103Location: UKJoined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 11:20 am
Bi drummer :(

talk to ya on myspace mate :D

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 5:21 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 1999Location: Cork - IrelandJoined: Mon Sep 04, 2006 11:08 am
OMG!!!

I just read the whole stuff bt Leeroy, Liam,XL and mr Drummer....

So Drummer tries to sue Leeroy and Jimmie Davies (wasnt even Jimme at the interview but ok)
Kinda Failed imo, or never took place w.e.

XL wants to sue Drummer.... of course it failed. was his tape afterall...
Liam talks to Drummer and Liam tells Drummer, the man that aint that close to him like Leeroy that Leeroy is somewhat a piece of garbage....

You post all this (I don't really believe it from ur point of view) shit and now ur away.....

and look who's back!

1001 post

ET

Drummer out.... ET in :P ow jolly :D

Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 10:07 am
User avatarLieutenantLieutenantPosts: 542Location: ukJoined: Fri Sep 01, 2006 11:32 pm
hahaha its a small world ET one day we will meat, i dont think you will be so check when i bend you backwards and shove your head up ya arse.
im coming to holland when i get out of jail next year, il look you up. prick :lol:

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 10:20 am
User avatarHot ChickHot ChickPosts: 1943Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2006 9:46 pm
im sorry to hear that, stay strong man :(

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 4:49 pm
User avatarLieutenantLieutenantPosts: 521Location: LithuaniaJoined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 2:04 pm
:nuts:

Offline Profile WWW YIM
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 11:01 pm
GeneralGeneralPosts: 1769Joined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 11:09 am
Justina wrote:
:nuts:

hahahaha :mrgreen:

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 11:07 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 1999Location: Cork - IrelandJoined: Mon Sep 04, 2006 11:08 am
drummer wrote:
hahaha its a small world ET one day we will meat, i dont think you will be so check when i bend you backwards and shove your head up ya arse.
im coming to holland when i get out of jail next year, il look you up. prick :lol:

sure look me up

name is ETienne Lebon...

not that hard to find is it ;)

cu in Landgraaf then next Pinkpop ?

Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 10:18 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 2174Location: U.S.A.Joined: Fri Sep 01, 2006 6:14 am
drummer wrote:

What do you know, another argument w/ drummer. I thought you were 'out for good'?

Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 12:01 pm
User avatarPrivatePrivatePosts: 241Location: the NetherlandsJoined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 3:39 pm
You honostly think that drummer will be gone for good? :)
He'll keep lurking around on this and other fora.

What about the whole sueing thing against Leeroy, drummer. You did frighten them at first. You would sue them because Leeroy said something about a low-lifer and you took offense :d (did I spell it correctly?)

Anyways. In 5 minutes they could laugh at it too, after seeing and hearing the video.

So you're in jail now, if I'm reading it correctly? Good luck to you then, and stay out of trouble :bs:

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 6:59 am
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 2174Location: U.S.A.Joined: Fri Sep 01, 2006 6:14 am
Well judging from the unpleasant & very childish MySpace message he sent me Friday night, he isn't gone and will be lurking around for sure.

I'm grateful for the tape we have now because of him but I never understood why he talked SO much trash about Leeroy and The Prodigy. Without them he would be nobody and no one would have ever known he existed. Talk about biting the hands that fed him.

Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 6:32 pm
User avatarThe Orange AuthorityThe Orange AuthorityPosts: 4748Location: NetherlandsJoined: Tue Aug 29, 2006 6:39 pm
I don't get much of the hype around Drummer. All the love and hate... Must be hard for this man. :roll:

Offline Profile