<  MUSIC  ~  Hyper

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 9:18 pm
Latest blog from myspace.com/hyperuk

Quote:
HI all,

I now know what a blog is and here's my first ever!!

Just had a crazy weekend at the Bang! festival in Florida. I flew out on the Saturday, played to an awesome crowd and flew home on the Sunday thats a good 18 hours in a weekend in the air folks. note to self...

Also, not entirley sure that 'The Right Stuff' by Tom Wolfe was the right reading material when the early part of the book is almost entirely dedicated to test pilots losing their lives in planes. The worst one (so far) is a guy who crashed into a tree when he lost control of his plane and had his '...skull cracked open on a branch like agrapefruit' (or words to that effect). Nasty!

New album is coming along well now and hoping to have it finished by Christmas (you never know...). I am really excited that Glen Matlock (Sex Pistols) is currently working on a vocal for it. Cant wait to see how that turns out.

Really looking forward to this weekend with two exciting UK shows to shout about. Playing at Fabric (London) with the band and have my first proper DJ show in my new home town of Oxford at the Zodiac. If you're in the area, don't miss it, could get messy :-)

Really getting settled into new series of Soprano's now that Tony is out of hospital (UK only). If you're from the US, please don't tell me what happens..:-)

Bye bye!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 8:28 am
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 3702Location: Almere, The NetherlandsJoined: Sun Oct 01, 2006 9:54 pm
Sounds interesting, thanks for posting that blog here KeVo

Offline Profile