<  MOVIES & DVD  ~  What Was The Last Film You Watched?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 8:19 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 1140Location: PolandJoined: Sun Sep 03, 2006 2:55 pm
Mightypoo wrote:
Now, a question for George A. Romero: Would zombies still be able to reproduce? And what if a zombie was pregnant before she died? :o

( :whofuck: )

Someone else have already answered on your second question mate, in new version of Dawn of the dead girl was in pregnant and She turned into zombie, and born zombie child as far as i remember:). Interesting isnt? but that wasnt first , in my zombie-favourite movie of all time ,(in Peter Jackson's Braindead) was almost the same situation, but here
zombie woman wasnt in pregnant before she has been infected, after infection zombie priest fucks her and then she gave a birth to a zombie child, which was so damn funny. But its needles to say because all of you here watched this cult comedy:). If no go watch it:)

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 8:37 pm
User avatarModeratorModeratorPosts: 4789Location: Wolverhampton, UKJoined: Thu Aug 31, 2006 3:52 pm
Spiderman 3 - 8/10
Monster House 8/10
Cruel Intentions - 5/10

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 12:55 am
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 2174Location: U.S.A.Joined: Fri Sep 01, 2006 6:14 am
evans wrote:
Spiderman 3 - 8/10
Monster House 8/10
Cruel Intentions - 5/10

I hope thats a negative 8 for spiderman, it's truly one of the worst movies i've ever seen.

Saw Juno.

Pretty funny and Jennifer Garner is hot.

Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 8:32 am
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 2141Location: Czech RepublicJoined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 1:18 pm
Beetlejuice

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 11:06 am
User avatarModeratorModeratorPosts: 4789Location: Wolverhampton, UKJoined: Thu Aug 31, 2006 3:52 pm
Manny wrote:
evans wrote:
Spiderman 3 - 8/10
Monster House 8/10
Cruel Intentions - 5/10

I hope thats a negative 8 for spiderman, it's truly one of the worst movies i've ever seen.

Nope it is an 8 :) i love the Spiderman films, ven if a lot of ppl dont ;p

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 12:13 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 2753Location: Amsterdam, NetherlandsJoined: Tue Nov 21, 2006 7:00 pm
The Longest Yard:

A carbon copy of mean machine but Americanised. As a stand alone film it was funny. Compared too Mean machine it's pissing in the wind. If you prefer cheesey American shit go for the Longest yard. If you prefer a bit of down too earht brittish entertainment go for Mean machine (it's the real mans choice!).

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 1:49 pm
User avatarThe Orange AuthorityThe Orange AuthorityPosts: 4748Location: NetherlandsJoined: Tue Aug 29, 2006 6:39 pm
@ Maxreal:

I get that point. I have seen that movie few times. :) But will zombies be able to get a baby? The pregnant woman in the movie was pregnant BEFORE she died. Would a baby zombie grow in a deseased (undead) body? That means getting pregnant AFTER death. That would make some kind of scary abomination. :shock:

Oh last thing: Braindead is cult yeah, so props for that. But otherwise it's a complete shit. It's definetly not a serious movie (feels like a parody on zombies). In that case I'd rate Shawn of the Dead the best zombie movie. :lol:

Btw I saw:

The Virgin Suicides
Transformers (again :roll: with my mom and a mate this time)

Plus watching some episodes of a great Dutch comedy show (Draadstaal). 8-)

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 5:43 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 1388Joined: Mon Sep 18, 2006 6:19 pm
Fifer wrote:
The Longest Yard:

A carbon copy of mean machine but Americanised. As a stand alone film it was funny. Compared too Mean machine it's pissing in the wind. If you prefer cheesey American shit go for the Longest yard. If you prefer a bit of down too earht brittish entertainment go for Mean machine (it's the real mans choice!).

I'd recommend skipping both the comedy and the brit remake and watching the original, 'The Longest Yard' from 1974 starring Burt Reynolds. That's the real man's choice if any.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 6:44 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 1140Location: PolandJoined: Sun Sep 03, 2006 2:55 pm
Mightypoo wrote:
@ Maxreal:

But will zombies be able to get a baby? The pregnant woman in the movie was pregnant BEFORE she died. Would a baby zombie grow in a deseased (undead) body? That means getting pregnant AFTER death. That would make some kind of scary abomination. :shock:

Oh last thing: Braindead is cult yeah, so props for that. But otherwise it's a complete shit. It's definetly not a serious movie (feels like a parody on zombies). In that case I'd rate Shawn of the Dead the best zombie movie. :lol:

Oh mighty mighty:), in braindead the nurse was dead when the priest did a baby with her, all two of them was dead, so according to Jakcson's movie getting pregnant to undead woman is possible, aswell as give a birth to shes ugly undead child:). And Yeah you're right, this is not serious movie, thats why i'm like it, funny as hell. Parody you say? its just a classic gore movie with a lots of black sense of humour. Shawn of the dead the best zombie movie ? it was funny but not the best,

and as we speak about it, i need to say that i just watched:
Hot Fuzz=10/10 (same cast as in Shawn of the dead)

Shawn of the dead was great and funny, but this one is hilarious and awesome. Great parody of all american cop-crap action movies. Reccomending for everyone:). Lots of fun and blood:)

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 1:24 am
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 1388Joined: Mon Sep 18, 2006 6:19 pm
McCabe & Mrs. Miller (1971)

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 10:22 am
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 2141Location: Czech RepublicJoined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 1:18 pm
Dnevnoy dozor

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 10:43 am
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 4134Location: kiev, ukraineJoined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 7:17 pm
MaxReal wrote:
Mightypoo wrote:
@ Maxreal:

But will zombies be able to get a baby? The pregnant woman in the movie was pregnant BEFORE she died. Would a baby zombie grow in a deseased (undead) body? That means getting pregnant AFTER death. That would make some kind of scary abomination. :shock:

Oh mighty mighty:), in braindead the nurse was dead when the priest did a baby with her, all two of them was dead, so according to Jakcson's movie getting pregnant to undead woman is possible, aswell as give a birth to shes ugly undead child:).

but does a zombie get older? i'm pretty sure they can't. the jackson one was stretching it all a bit too far. they're sort of stuck at whatever state they were in when they became a zombie by the logic of the zombie films i've seen.

i reckon that *ahem* realistically, zombie sperm and eggs are dead too. if a zombie had sex with another zombie they'd just be passing zombie sperm (laughing at the thought of how zombie sperm would swim!) to a zombie egg. nothing much would happen. except maybe the sperm would try to eat the egg maybe?

the dawn of the dead remake (which rocks IMHO), the zombie baby only came about because as you rightly said, she was pregnant before she became a zombie. if the baby had 'lived' it would have been stuck at 1 day old for the rest of it's 'life', and not had any of the fun of staggering about, groaning, and looking for people to eat. probably a good job she blew it's brains out really...

and yes i watch too many zombie films :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 5:02 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 2753Location: Amsterdam, NetherlandsJoined: Tue Nov 21, 2006 7:00 pm
Ah is that right Spitfie! Never knew that, Mean machine is an awesome film though. Cheap thrills.

Watched Bourne Unltimatum last night. Matt damon is a boring cunt.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:39 am
Disturbia

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 9:53 am
User avatarHot ChickHot ChickPosts: 1943Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2006 9:46 pm
not a movie, but i just finished watching Fawlty Towers both seasons :)

Offline Profile