<  MOVIES & DVD  ~  TV Shows

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 6:27 pm
User avatarMajestic 13Posts: 2640Location: RussiaJoined: Tue Aug 29, 2006 6:52 pm
i'm not watching tv

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 7:22 pm
User avatarMajorMajorPosts: 738Joined: Tue May 26, 2009 1:04 pm
FLAME-XIII wrote:
i'm not watching tv

Me neither.
I used to watch Friends & Queer as folk, and ANTM sometimes and I like MTV Cribs ... hmmm ... yea that's all.

Now if the tv's on it's usually Travel channel. The only thing worth watching IMO.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 7:54 pm
User avatarMajestic 13Posts: 2640Location: RussiaJoined: Tue Aug 29, 2006 6:52 pm
Chavah wrote:
FLAME-XIII wrote:
i'm not watching tv

Me neither.
I used to watch Friends & Queer as folk, and ANTM sometimes and I like MTV Cribs ... hmmm ... yea that's all.

Now if the tv's on it's usually Travel channel. The only thing worth watching IMO.

i'm watching nothing from tv...i'm using my screen only for dvd/blu-ray player...

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:21 pm
User avatarPrivatePrivatePosts: 244Location: Glasgow, ScotlandJoined: Sat Nov 29, 2008 11:15 pm
South Park
Family guy
Futurama
Spaced
Black Books
Mighty Boosh
Trailer Park boys
Shameless
Garth Marenghi's Darkplace
The IT Crowd
The Office (both versions)
Two and a half men
Scrubs
Mock The Week

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 4:25 am
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 3303Location: DoglandJoined: Thu Jan 17, 2008 7:49 pm
i can't wait for this: The Prisoner 2009 remake on AMC. freakin genious show.hope they won't mess it up

http://www.theprisoneronline.com/the-prisoner-2009/latest-news/120-9-minute-prisoner-trailer

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 12:30 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 3303Location: DoglandJoined: Thu Jan 17, 2008 7:49 pm
freaks and geeks
undeclared

the first one is awsome,such a great cast,both done by Judd Apatow starring: Linda Cardellini
John Francis Daley
James Franco
Samm Levine
Seth Rogen
Jason Segel
Martin Starr
Busy Philipps
Becky Ann Baker
and Joe Flaherty

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 1:54 pm
just watched the first ep of V and it looks pretty good so far.hope it will turn out to be a good show.being a mini-series i expect some concentrated action and not a lot of stalling.

and morena baccarin is drop dead gorgeous.what a body

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 3:25 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 3115Location: LithuaniaJoined: Mon Sep 04, 2006 3:18 pm
just caught up grey's anatomy season 6, i'm almost all woman now

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 9:58 am
User avatarColonelColonelPosts: 971Joined: Wed Nov 14, 2007 10:10 am
three words.
big. bang. theory.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mlhHTdDqoBc

so funny when sheldon starts lisping.

"do you realize what thiff meanffs?"

:rofl:

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 5:59 am
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 6933Location: Scotland UKJoined: Wed May 23, 2007 2:57 pm
i see theres a few fans of trailer park boys on here, since the show is now finished they've been working on other things.

The Drunk & On Drugs Happy Fun Time Hour is the name of the new show and i just recieved the pilot film from a freind of mine from canada 8-) i dont want this pilot to leak however so if you'd like to watch it please send me a pm :)

the run time of the pilot film is 21 minutes

The new comedy will follow the travails of the cast of a recently wrapped up children's television show called The Happy Funtime Hour, which was shot in the fictional East Coast town of Port Cockerton. One of the actors, who portrays a crazed scientist who teaches tube-watching tykes about nutrition (the actor will in turn be played by Rush guitarist Alex Lifeson) concocts a batch of homebrewed hallucinogenic berries. These convince the cast that they are in fact the superheroes, pirates and playboys of the TV show.

In a bid to smash any typecasting of Smith, Tremblay and Wells, The Drunk and on Drugs Happy Funtime Hour (the title is still tentative) will see each of them play so many characters, hidden by so much makeup and prosthetics, that it will be hard for viewers to keep track of who's who. Each will play between six and 10 roles, populating Port Cockerton with personalities the actor-writers came up with to crack each other up.

On a phone call from Halifax yesterday, Wells, who played Trailer Park Boy Ricky, said, "I think we loved playing those characters, but it's very exciting to move on and do other characters."

"We knew that when we did a show after The Trailer Park Boys, we were going to have multiple characters with heavy prosthetics. If we're going to break the mould of these [Trailer Park Boys] characters, we'll show people numerous versions of ourselves," said Smith.

Wells said Lifeson, for his part, is "a great character actor when he gets his little teeth and his professor's coat on."

The Trailer Park Boys franchise, now apparently wrapped up for good, ran for seven seasons and was spun off into multiple specials and two feature films, including Countdown to Liquor Day, which was released in September to generally weak reviews.

Tremblay (Julian of the Boys) said the new project will differ in "pretty much every way." The feel and the style of humour will change depending on which set of characters the action is following. While divided into vignettes, the six episodes will together follow a narrative arc.

As with Trailer Park Boys, the hope is to stay drunk and on drugs together for years to come. "We've spent a lot of time which each other and we all share the same sense of humour. We're happy to be working with each other," Tremblay said. "We're hoping it can live well beyond six episodes."

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 1:10 pm
User avatarCaptainCaptainPosts: 650Joined: Sat Aug 23, 2008 7:06 pm
Only TV series I've found truely funny in the past few years is The Inbetweeners, fuckin hilarious programme. Also been watching some of the classics like Only Fools & Horses, and of course Father Ted.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:03 pm
PrivatePrivatePosts: 288Joined: Sat Feb 16, 2008 9:06 am
Split them into categories

Drama:
The X-Files
Smith (too bad they cancelled it too early only after 7 eps)
Las Vegas
Prison Break
Boston Legal

Comedy:
Two and a Half Men
Friends / Joey (s1 only)
The Simpsons
The Fresh Prince Of Bel Air

Last edited by kdjdjdhdfjhsdfhks on Tue Jan 12, 2010 7:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:07 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 2375Location: TexasJoined: Thu Aug 31, 2006 7:07 am
can any of the uk crew direct me to anywhere i can find "marc wootton exposed"

i have episodes 1, 2 and 4 from box tv but eps 3, 5 and 6 are nowhere to be found...tried all the torrent sites including uknova and googled it but no joy

cheers

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 1:49 am
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 2174Location: U.S.A.Joined: Fri Sep 01, 2006 6:14 am
Chuck
White Collar
Better Off Ted

Can't wait for the new seasons of 24 & Chuck

Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 2:42 pm
User avatarGruntGruntPosts: 9Joined: Sun Jan 24, 2010 1:49 pm
Dexter
Fringe
Lost
Prison Break

Offline Profile