<  MOVIES & DVD  ~  TV Shows

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:46 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 2483Location: Not here as much as I'd like.Joined: Sat Sep 23, 2006 11:05 am
Had a Police Squad marathon earlier after finding the whole series on a newsgroup..

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 3:18 am
User avatarPrivatePrivatePosts: 198Location: Location, Location.Joined: Sun Dec 28, 2008 1:41 pm
filtermadg wrote:
watch "The Wire" its the best TV show ive ever seen, nothing comes close!

Yes, this is true.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 11:29 am
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 2174Location: U.S.A.Joined: Fri Sep 01, 2006 6:14 am
Anyone here watch Luther?

Watched 5 episodes and it's pretty interesting. Alice the redhead is cool and I like how she keeps helping Luther w/ his personal problems and whatnot. The way episode 5 ended was messed up.

Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 1:31 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 3115Location: LithuaniaJoined: Mon Sep 04, 2006 3:18 pm
Breaking Bad

absolutely one of the most ground breaking bad ass shows on the screen. definitely not for everyone but finally something that feels real.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 3:12 pm
User avatarLieutenantLieutenantPosts: 581Location: Philly, USAJoined: Sat Jan 06, 2007 7:36 am
My favorite show ever was Deadwood it's a shame they didn't do the forth season or the 2 movies. Think I've watched the series 3 times now. Will watch it again soon. If anyone didn't watch it because you thought it was a western you are totally wrong. It's the best series to show you the honesty of how a town was made by not going by the bs in historical documents.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 5:49 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 3303Location: DoglandJoined: Thu Jan 17, 2008 7:49 pm
untitled6 wrote:
Breaking Bad

absolutely one of the most ground breaking bad ass shows on the screen. definitely not for everyone but finally something that feels real.
not that ground breaking but cool nontheless.we need more shows like this.now we have to waith another year for the next season .fuckkk :x

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 6:19 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 3115Location: LithuaniaJoined: Mon Sep 04, 2006 3:18 pm
Walt: You might want to hold off.
Mike: Yeah?
*Gun click*
Mike: Why?
Walt: Because your boss is gonna need me. 6353 Juan Tabo Apartment 6. Yeah.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 3:42 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 3303Location: DoglandJoined: Thu Jan 17, 2008 7:49 pm
dude i don't know but i don't think that jesse idiot is gonna shoot the guy.he points the gun in another direction before he shoots.he was holding it to his face and then moves his hand and shoot.probably shoots right near him and they have now a shit load of problems next season.

but still a whole year to wait for a series?the same with true blood and dexter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 9:13 pm
DUDE!!! he defo shoot the guy, the gun didn't move, the camera did. even the creator of the show confirmed it. if he didn't shoot the guy, walt would be dead in moments notice by gus and co. and later they would track down jesse and kill him 2. the show would end right then.

as long for jesse.. he is an idiot at some point, but i would def kill that guy for walt. you did watch the 12th episode right? walt did the same and saved jesse's life. this is the life they chose, and you have to make those sacrifices to stay alive. you have to break bad 8-) awesome show,

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 3:05 am
he's gonna live to create more drama.there can be no other way.i wish they kill that bitch wife of walt.fucking skank.cheat on the man who provides for her.freakin hypocrite

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:50 am
*PinHead* wrote:
he's gonna live to create more drama.

why would he move his gun and shoot in the wall? makes no fucking sense..

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 4:03 pm
untitled6 wrote:
*PinHead* wrote:
he's gonna live to create more drama.

why would he move his gun and shoot in the wall? makes no fucking sense..
cause he is a fuckin coward and couldn't do it

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 3:51 pm
but he did.. vince gilligan made it clear. gale is dead. jesse shot him.

there is many thing that can create more drama. if in the first few minutes of season 4, we see victor arrive at gale's house a few minutes too late and rush upstairs to the room. he finds gale's dead body laying on the ground, the pistol right at his feet. he picks up the gun and then turns to leave the scene when he is confronted by the police, who arrest him on the spot and charge him with the murder.

it would be a great way to eliminate victor - this way we can focus on walt/jesse versus gus/mike in terms of odds. and it would provide another reason that gus needs the meth to be cooked; as he either has to pay off lawyers to represent victor or have him assassinated inside police custody. it would be a good way the shell of gus and set him up for his inevitable downfall.

and there is still a chance that he turns up as "dea"... and news breaks that another dea agent was killed in abq. but i highly doubt about this one.

and one more thing about this amazing show is that jesse is sometimes and idiot but i love when jesse says bitch and i'm 100% proud of it.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 4:37 am
PrivatePrivatePosts: 288Joined: Sat Feb 16, 2008 9:06 am
Well I watched the last one last night. Damn it was good and i can absolutely confirm that it is indeed the best thing on tv. Can't wait to see another season. I especially love them speaking in Spanish not some bad accent english when they have to.

And Gilligan and Shiban are X-Filers :)

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 6:55 pm

the show is coming back!

promo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8VmAd6FlrzM

the promo is awesome but i'm not buying that "walt is the danger" tag line. this show is far more intelligent than that. it's just AMC clever promotion. the "bad walt" part is most likely be for the first 2 episodes. i read some spoilers on the net and saw interviews from the cast and the creator and it looking like they did it again. all 3 seasons was brilliant and now we are on another ride. i hope the awesome episode intros will stay. i am genuinely impressed by the humor in the show. my favorite moment were when walt teaches jesse about the inner workings of a battery and asks him what element acts as a conductor. i was anticipating an enlightening and inspiring moment in which walt finally got through to jesse, but jesse replies with "ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!! wire!" that scene made me bust out laughing so hard. i roared and i'm not a roarer. i chuckle and smile and occasionally guffaw, but that was the funniest thing i've seen in some time.

anyways.. big big hopes for season 4

heres some pictures for your pleasure